Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The worst thing about crossdressing is .......

The wig simply being uncomfortable and hot. And that's with ones that actually fit. I can handle the make-up and the shaving, but that darn wig is no fun. And yet, it's the one thing that puts me into the somewhat passable category. Gotta love irony.

Trying to quit.

Not having enough time to do it!

I very rarely have a chance to get fully en femme. I have 2 wigs, 7 pairs of heels, lots of wonderful makeup, lingerie and dresses. And I never have time when I'm by myself to put it all on. So I get frustrated and buy more things that I'll never have time to put on..
    XOXO,

Bridget

Oh yes.. sizes. They aren't the same from brand to brand, and while I'm in 1x bottoms, I need 2x to 3x tops because of my barrel of a chest. Don't get me started on hosiery.

And like I said in another thread, finding pretty shoes in a 13w is hard.

The worse part for me is having to hide who you are. The career path I have chosen isn't very accepting of crossdressers. Kentucky in general isn't accepting.

The worst thing about crossdressing is .......NOT BEING UNDERSTOOD!!

For me the worst part is trading in my heels for work boots till the next time.......
    Joann, a Jersey Shore Gal.
    "Be True to Yourself"

The worst thing about crossdressing is...being afraid to buy that cute skirt at the store because I'm worried what people will think.

Not having enough time and the opportunity to enjoy the experience of getting fully dressed up with makeup and wig and then going out shopping for more femme clothes and lingerie

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Without a doubt, the worst thing is not being able to accept yourself.
    I look in the mirror and see the woman I like, and knowing she is trapped in a "male" form.
    I love taking pis of myself in skirts and dresses, but not many in polo shirt and slacks.
    Feeling embarrassed to show myself to my wife who knows.

Having to wear men's clothes after spending some time in women's clothes!

I know how you feel.

Hugs, Shelly

Deciding on which outfit and lingerie to wear, going to all the effort of dressing up nicely but then having to pack it all away again, finding your favorite stockings have a ladder in them, being on edge that someone will come home unexpectedly when you are dressed and made up fully, forgetting to pack away an item of clothing or heels and them being found later by SO - these are a few of my not favorite things!

As others said, it's the hiding that kills me. I wish I could talk openly about it to anyone, or get out of the house without consequences.

Me Too!!!!!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I feel the same way as you Julia!

I couldn't agree more. Seems anyone not into it is to closed minded
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-08-2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - use edit to add...

Junior Member Alice-n-wonderland's Avatar
    The worst part about this is that its like living out of a suitcase. The other thing is being able to make friends that are real friends and are close if you find someone.

It is hiding in the closet

Aspiring Member
    I cannot think of anything...the worst time I had was great!!!!!
    Fortuneta

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit

The Worst Thing... & The Best Part...

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    The worst thing is not just being accepted for the way you are. As someone said, a girl who wears jeans and a flannel shirt is not crossdressing, but me in a skirt and hose would get rediculed. So who says that life is fair?
    Yes... Not being accepted for who you are, your true self, without ridicule by some in society is the worst part. Thankfully... I see this attitude changing for the better over time.

And to flip the coin... and be more up beat...

The best part of cross-dressing is...

... feeling true to myself.

Clothing is not just to keep me warm and protect my modesty. It can reflect and feel like an aligning of my own mental self image, who I feel I am inside, my gender, symbolically on my physical body.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

Worrying that they will sell out of those large lingerie sizes in the sale.
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

For me, having to change every time I go out of the house, and another thing, for me at least, ties into that is that I don't have any cute bikinis or anything like that... I don't want to get one if i'm not going out to a beach or a pool dressed and i'm not ready for that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Red View Post
    As others said, it's the hiding that kills me. I wish I could talk openly about it to anyone, or get out of the house without consequences.
    I agree.
    Be truthful to yourself.

Not enough gal pals who live near me

Not having enough time to do it and undressing back in to those drab men's clothes. Oops! I guess that's 2 things! The good things far outweigh the bad!