Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst thing about crossdressing is .......

Aspiring Member
    The worse thing to me is "coming back down to male mode"...it seems to be getting harder emotionally to do...BTW who did come up with the gender defined clothing? Was it around the time that horse riding became more in use like 100s or 1000s yr ago? Heard it was in Russia...

I'd have to say the price of everything. As girls always cost more than guys. But, hey, you don't "pay", you don't "play".
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 11-11-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Kate, that's why goodwill and the salvation army are my buddies

Aspiring Member
    Ok I looked it up. According to Wikapedia: "In order to modernize, Tsar Peter the Great issued a decree in 1701 commanding every Russian, other than clergy and peasant farmers, to wear trousers"

Having to revert back, especially after a long time out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Having to revert back, especially after a long time out.
    X2 Always seems like it wasn't long enough...

Yes, the worst thing is going back.

But for me, the second-worst thing is eye makeup. I'm terrible at it. Plus I'm right handed and my right eye is very nearsighted, so trying to do eyeliner on my left eye is a giant pain.

Oh wait. Removing/hiding body and facial hair. That's the second-worst. Eye makeup is third-worst.

Getting the boys to stay back hehe!! I don't like the tuck method, it's kind of uncomfortable for me. So I'm still getting used to getting them to stay put in my panties!

Worst thing is "needing" to do it. Many times I've wished that it was only a "want" . . . . {sigh}

Quote Originally Posted by dawn03 View Post
    Yes, the worst thing is going back.

But for me, the second-worst thing is eye makeup. I'm terrible at it. Plus I'm right handed and my right eye is very nearsighted, so trying to do eyeliner on my left eye is a giant pain.

Oh wait. Removing/hiding body and facial hair. That's the second-worst. Eye makeup is third-worst.
    Concur on the shaving. I can't shave my legs unless I know I'll be away from the family for a while, so it limits what you can do.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    when I'm not !
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

The worst part is when I have to shift back to "ugly mode"

not being able to ask" where did you get that outfit"
    Last edited by mykell; 11-14-2013 at 12:08 PM.

The worse thing about cross dressing is the end when I start taking every thing off. It was exciting picking out what to wear, doing nails and makeup getting my heels out and etc. the worse thing it seems is having to take every thing off. This includes makeup, nail polish and the least amount of time spent taking it off is the clothing. Seems from these emotions I go thru . A wanting to dress feeling. A needing and must dress feeling. An excited feeling. A super sexy prancing around the house looking the feminine part feeling, sometimes even a sexual arousal feeling, to a feeling of its a lots work and why do I ever do this feeling. Just a lot of feelings ranging from an hour to sometimes all day. Just depends on how long I have to dress. I find though I can't do without it. Like a drug has got my body and wants it to be feminine.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    The worst thing is not just being accepted for the way you are. As someone said, a girl who wears jeans and a flannel shirt is not crossdressing, but me in a skirt and hose would get rediculed. So who says that life is fair?
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Worst is not been able to dress when i want and worrying if i have took all the makeup off
    man i feel like a woman

All that padding to simulate a natural figure...please just give me the figure so I can leave all the extras at home....or sell them here in the classifieds.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Is that I have have now become "high maintenance" as my wife says.

Having to go back to guy mode,especially makeup removal. Wish I could be a girl 24/7,it feels so normal for me

The worst thing about crossdressing is explaining it !!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I have to agree with so many others on the 'never enough opportunities' idea. However, Erica has a valid point, why does it need to be called 'cross-dressing' and those who do it 'cross-dressers'?

My feminine self is so much more than just the lingerie, clothing and makeup. Go figure.

Hugs, Robin

Having to maintain two wardrobes.

Definitely having to get back into drab mode!

I like planning and getting ready for a dressup session. I love putting makeup on, and I like getting completely en femme. I don't mind taking it all off when the session is over, but what I don't much like is putting everything away, so that everything is ready for the next session. Like peeling the nail tab adhesive from the fake nails, putting fake eyelashes away in good shape, and folding and packing everything up neatly in storage. But when the next time to dress comes around, I'm always glad I left things in good shape.

I agree with kimdl93 very hard to accept I love to cross dress and not been able to do a little more