Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst thing about crossdressing is .......

Seeing what an ugly dude lives underneath Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    Could it be the worse thing is that it isn't accepted by most people in general?
    I'll go a little further: Those individuals who do harm to LGBT individuals just because they are LGBT and out.

The worst part of crossdressing, for me, is to be in the closet (more or less alone) and not being not being able to find the door out.

Lol...I have to laugh cuz ur all right. Its the totality of it all that makes it brutal. Cant wear shorts cuz u shaved ur legs. Cant shave/wax ur arms. Gotta take the nail polish off ur toes. Cant get a mani pedi like girls can without brutal looks. Can barely shop for girly clothes without bein looked at as a pervert. Cant get a makeover to know what is the best look for u. And one of the worst things....buying all this stuff to bring home only to find out its not the right skin tone, not the right size etc because u cant try it out/on in the store. Oh and wondering if u go out if ur gonna be made and hence ridiculed or beaten. Which brings me to the next one...just not having the skin or curves women have...I truly understand the rigors women go thru to be pretty. But its almost twice as hard being a guy and trying to look feminine whilst still being able to maintain ur masculine credibility. But....I love it nonetheless. ..lol

Is being built like an offensive lineman. Finding anything that looks good on me is tough.

tracy

Not being able to pass and go out dressed always !!!

For me the worst thing is going back to drab clothes

Waiting for the day when I can go full time. Retirement from the work force can't some soon enough.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rebecca, The worst thing about it is UN-CROSSDRESSING afterwards
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The secrecy

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Bunter View Post
    The secrecy
    That is a very good one, tack on "lack of acceptance from society"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark/Rebecca View Post
    I love love my clothes, but I have to jamb them into a small hiding place so thatmy non accepting better half isnt reminded of the better half of me.
    Not having enough time for it !!!

the amount of effort it takes to look presentable and not being satisfied by the result at the end.

P.S. We must be all nuts LOL, there are so many worst things about cross dressing but we still can not give it up....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_ View Post
    the amount of effort it takes to look presentable and not being satisfied by the result at the end.

P.S. We must be all nuts LOL, there are so many worst things about cross dressing but we still can not give it up....
    Yeah.. lol. But then again...girls are never satisfied with how they look. However it does seem like it takes way more time for us

Deciding what to wear.
    When I change back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Having large oddly shaped feet in different sizes that don't comfortably fit into womens' shoes. Two hours in high heels and I am ready to scream and I cannot wear any heels more than two and a half inches high.

The worst part is needing to do it, I wish it was just a want, then it could be ignored when it's inconvenient, but instead it's a need that will not leave a body alone until it is satisfied.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    The worst thing about crossdressing is the term "crossdresser".
    Hey, why cant we look at a gg when she is wearing jeans and a flannel shirt and ask her if she is a crossdresser? Who came up with the idea of gender specific clothing anyway?
    I agree with this one 110%. I don't know how many times i have seen women in men's clothing and this thought runs through my head. I do, however, love to tease the SO when she does it lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

. . . getting undressed.

Roger that!
    Rock on, sister!

Hours and hours to get truly ready (it takes me forever to shave, I suck at it)
    Look pretty for MAYBE two hours
    Hour to get un-pretty and go to work/bed.

Lotta work for that little window.

Not being able (or not ready?) to tell everyone I know and be accepted for who I am and what I am/do. If I could do that most of the other problems we've listed here would recede to the background. I could dress whenever I wanted and stay as long as I wished. I could shop and travel and interact with anyone and everyone without fear. I could express my feelings, comment on things, interact with others, and do it all from my femme perspective. I could be free of the burden of keeping a secret that defines my soul. Sigh.

Great thread ladies. Destined to be a classic.
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

The biggest thing I hate about crossdressing, is I wish I would of come out many years ago, when I was young. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Quote Originally Posted by IwishIwasTracy View Post
    Is being built like an offensive lineman. Finding anything that looks good on me is tough.

tracy
    I'll second that. I need an industrial shop vact to suction out my excess fat.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Worst part for me is not being able to just go out with skirt, heels and hose. The rest of me in male mode. Second thing would not being able to just hang around my house with toes painted or wearing a pair of nylons and not worrying whether the doorbell will ring and how I'm going to hide it.
    After thinking for a minute, I think the worst thing is having to hide it because of the way people close to you might or might not react. This is me and I wish I could be me in front of those I love without judgment but the world doesn't work that way.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.