Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ear piercing

ear piercing

would just like to know how many gurls have their ears pierced and wether they got hoops or studs. and I mean the earings not the guy that pierced them
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

GypsyKaren
    I wear gold hoops all the time. Getting my ears pierced was just great, I had been wanting to get it done for so long. I like wearing long dangling earrings when I go out dressed, my wife got me some real pretty ones, and I always feel real special whenever I wear them.

GypsyKaren

Had them pierced 5 weeks ago, no big deal.
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I had my left ear done (by myself) when I was 16 years old for a bet. But it wasn't until I was in my mid 30's that I decided I wanted the second one done for girly reasons. I was very nervous about what people would think if they saw me with a stud in both ears. I did the second one myself too one drunken evening.

Anyway, now I have both ears done and I usually wear studs. Sometimes I wear small "sleeper" hoops as a guy and if I'm en femme I usually wear big hoops.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Mine are pierced. I don't wear ear rings in them unless I'm dressed. I do use clear plastic "ear protectors" to keep the holes open. Most people don't notice. I love the feel of ear rings when I'm dressed!! The diamonds are magnetic, the hoops are real!
    Last edited by S. Lisa Smith; 11-19-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Both on mine are done. I wear small studs when in guy mode. In girl mode, well I wear all kinds of things, hoops, the bigger the better, long dangly earring ons, are also great. My wife has a great collection of earring, and it's fun to try different ones.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Both of my ears are pierced, thinking about getting my belly button pierced for my 40th birthday in feburday.
    Adrianne.

I want mine done so bad. the problem is talking the wife into letting me do it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Had mine done. And it was a right palaver because I was worried what people would say. Today I am wearing two little gold rings because strangely enough, they aren't as visible as the small gold studs.

double

Hi aspen
    how you been

double pierced hoops on bottom and studs in top
    ALL THE TIME

wouldn't be without them

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    Hi Aspen
    I had both my ears pierced back when it was not at all cool for guys to have both done but the shop done them without question they have been pierced for twenty two years now and I have never regreted doing it and no I am not gay so that was not the reason if its girly I'm in except for sex.
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

These days nobody thinks twice about pierced ears. I know a man in his late 60s who wears 7 of them on his left ear and a couple on the right.

It's just one of those things nobody associates with gender or orientation these days.

Both of mine are done:
    As far as earing styles, it all depends on what I am wearing or the mood.
    Some days it may be Studs, other days it may be Danglys/Hoops....
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    I wear either small hoops or studs depending on my mood. I am also seriously considering a second piercing for my ears.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

I first had my left ear pierced when I was 16, that was 26 years ago. My father didn't take it very well since he is very "old school," and he insisted that I remove it...I didn't. About four months later I had a 2nd and 3rd piercing in the same ear and not too long after that I had my 4th done in the same ear and my 1st done in my right ear. Now, in total I have 5 holes in my left ear, and 3 in my right ear. I normally wear a mix of studs and hoops when in drab, and when en-femme I mostly wear hoops or danglies. And yes, there were a few occasions where I have forgotten to take them out and went out with them in without realizing it. I'm so used to wearing earrings that I hardly ever realize they're there, let alone which ones they are.

Just had mine done 2 weeks and 3 days ago at Claire's, after wanting to get them done for years and years but was too worried about what people would say.
    I had 3mm white gold balls for both ears and had a small CZ put in the cartilage of the left ear.
    I think I over did it cleaning the left lobe 'cos it swelled up a lot, so we went back to Claire's and thay GAVE me a pair of silver hoops that hinge at the post. Swelling went down and everything is looking just fine. I'm so happy with them I can't beleive I didnt get it done sooner.

The people at Claire's were great.

I've had a few joking comments from a few friends but that's mainly because I seem to have a very conservative image amongst most of my friends, and its all in good fun.

Like someone said, nobody seems to pay much attention now if guys have thier ears pierced or not.

Joanne

judging from the way i react with clip-ons, when i pull a sweather over my head, etc. if I had my ears pierced, i eventually would have no ears at all.
    hugs
    j-a
    `Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

Quote Originally Posted by joni-alice
    judging from the way i react with clip-ons, when i pull a sweather over my head, etc. if I had my ears pierced, i eventually would have no ears at all.
    hugs
    j-a
    That's usually not too much of a problem. The worst that's happened to me is that the earring pulled out unbeknownst to me and I've lost the earring. Only once or twice did the earring not actually let go and it yanked on my earlobe a bit, but even then it didn't really hurt much or cause me any other problems.

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    Just got my ears pierced 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to wear loops and long dangling earings daily!
    Miss Lulu

My wife had me get mine done in November. Two 3mm gold ball studs.

Two coworkers have asked about them, but none of the secretaries nor my boss have made any comment at all.
    DonnaT

Just got mine done the day after Thanksgiving, as I was on vaccation the whole next week, so it gave me a full 10 days to heal before I had to take them out for work (boss wont let guys wear earrings). I used monofilliment fishing line of the right size soaked in alcohol and then used Neosporin to keep them from infecting my ears untill I got some clear studs that I am wearing until my ears are fully healed, just to make sure the holes stay open. Am looking very much forward to being able to wear some lovely dangly earrings when they are fully healed.
    I am who I am.

Departed
    I got mine done about a year ago and picked out cubic zirconia studs for the piercing. I also bought gold studs to wear to work while they were healing. I have small hoops but don't like the look as well as the CZ studs.

I started buying earrings a little at a time but then while looking for an earring stand on E-Bay I saw a stand with something like 70 earrings on it for about $75. Yeah, I bought it! My preference seems to be toward hoops but when I'm going out dressed I always look for the earrings that go best with what I'm wearing.

pierced

At present my ears are not pierced. My wife is an ex nail tech and has the piercing gun with all of the small gold studs. WE plan to do them after I retire
    sometime in 2006. I do envy those of you that are able to do it. My present work would not allow it at this time. I really like the long earrings all of the younger gg's are wearing, so I will probably be more inclined to them rather than hoops. But who knows.
    Sara

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Way back when I was in high school, my best friend and I split a pair of magnetic cubic zirconia earrings. I wore mine home and he wore his home. I did it to get a rise out of my parents. Their reaction completely set me back. My dad said, I'm proud of you! I asked why and he said because you did something. I guess I was too boring for him. He said all this before I even told him it was magnetic and not even really pierced. I did get my ear pierced in college and I think it is still open. I have considered piercing my other ear to match and getting a set of earrings (I have nothing now), but I'm not sure how my GF would react.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I had my left ear pierced but took the ear ring out when I joined the Army go figure.Had a tongue piercing too.
    Merry

HRT since 2009