Thread: new to the group, interested in the t-girl weekend thingy

new to the group, interested in the t-girl weekend thingy

very new here, its all still a little overwhelming, all the feelings ive hidden for sooo... long
    just being able to post this is amazing for me right now.
    Last edited by mykell; 11-13-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: too much info

Mikell,
    After ten posts the meeting forum will become available to you.
    This is not really a meeting and hookup board, it is more to discuss problems and lifestyles.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glad to have you with us Mikell! Come on in and you will get to know yourself better! We are friends here!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I suggest getting out with other T's in your area. I've met so many in last few years and they all seem to be remarkable folks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Mikell,
    After ten posts the meeting forum will become available to you.
    This is not really a meeting and hookup board, it is more to discuss problems and lifestyles.
    not looking to "hook up", had just read someones post about a weekend out in PA and wondered if there wear some friendlier places out there, went to some of the lodges with my SO when she was still my fiance, something like that i was thinking.
    just jammed to many questions into one post also. just doing my avatar pic will be an huge accomplishment for me. many beautiful girls here.

Humm, you're amongst friends here who really do understand.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

That would be so much fun! May I be invited?

Yes, we do like to get together at times! There are a lot of great people on this board and posting here gives us a chance to get to know each other better in a safe and secure environment.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Its so nice to have you as a menmber. Hugs & Best Wishes !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud