View Poll Results: Crossdressing and Work Question...

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • People totally don't know about me & crossdressing at work.

90 70.87%
  • People know about me and they mostly treat me well.

10 7.87%
  • People know about me and they mostly don't treat me well.

0 0%
  • They found out about me and I lost my job.

1 0.79%
  • They know, but I'm great with the women and terrible with the men.

1 0.79%
  • I'm unemployed now.

5 3.94%
  • I'm unemployed and have not been hired because of my crossdressing.

0 0%
  • I suspect there's gossip about me but so far things are ok.

20 15.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you are OUT at work?

Departed
    You forgot the choice: "You've got to be kidding! I value my life!" I work construction and if I EVER tried to come out at work I'd be dead before the end of the day.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    You forgot the choice: "You've got to be kidding! I value my life!" I work construction and if I EVER tried to come out at work I'd be dead before the end of the day.
    Or engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrie
    My coworkers and boss dont know. But they have noticed some of the more fem things I have started doing in the last year, like shaving my chest and back, painting my fingernails with clear polish and using fragrant body lotions. A few questions about those things but all is well on that level. I will never be able to let them know I wear womens clothing though. Although I wear panties 24/7 and I have worn my thigh highs to work at times.
    How do they know you shave your chest and back?
    Bobbi

being i work in a car dealership, i am not in a position to make any sudden drastic moves, beign EVERYONE in the area knows me and deals with me . i do wear panties every day and if i wear my own clothes i can get away with a full slip or somethign under my clothes. but my uniform is dark blue pants and a light blue shirt .and oh, they dont know