Thread: First time out with friends

First time out with friends

Hi girls ,
    I just receipt an invit from good friends of us for a dinner on Saturday night . Until this nothing specific except that they ask for clarisse instead of my male me .
    Wife just said that she talk with her about my xdressing (they are BFF). I'm some wht proud of their acceptance however I ve some fear to come out to his boyfriend .

Do you have any tips for me to feel mor comfortable with that challenge .
    On the other hand wife is really supportive of that event ( she is also in the acceptance process) and said that Saturday will be a girly day with waxing , makeup and shopping ! Only for this part I want to thank her it's really a step forward
    She already asked me if I've ideas on what to wear for the evening and I said that I would like to wear a casual dress with flats or boots . She said that it seems a great idea
    Cheers

Wow! That seems like a great opportunity. I understand your reluctance in coming out to the boyfriend. I would speak with the BFF and your wife together and let them know of your concerns. Open honesty will ,make it better for everyone.

Jenn

Being "comfortable in your own skin" should be your projection.With that,acceptance from others comes more easily. I suggest you practice "staying toward gender neutral conversation" for the evening. Perhaps the "boyfriend" may surprise you in his acceptance..happens all the time..
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Platinum Member
    Follow your wife's lead. Don't think about the boyfriends opinion. He has already been cued in. You have nothing to hide.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks for your supportive comment .
    I ve called them and they were very supportive saying that they were really happy to welcome clarisse into the group. I talked also to him and he was a bit confused on the name gender but said that he has absolutely no issue with cross dresser and he only want me to act as I m truly .
    I've now 2 days to be ready ... So excited !!! I'll give you feedback after the event

All I can say is "WOW, how fortunate you are"! I do not think that you should worry about coming out to his boyfriend - he already knows and is apparently OK with it. After all, they asked for Clarisse to come! It is so great that your wife is so supportive. Be sure to let her know how much that means to you.

Wear an outfit in which you feel comfortable. Enjoy!
    Hugs, Carole

Wow, that is super cool. I hope you have a good time.

Silver Member
    Have you been out in public before or will this be the first time? Consider dressing for the event and the place. Let your wife and her BFF set the "fashion" tone, and wear something similar, but please be comfortable and confident in whatever attire you choose. You may have to start early in the day to get ready with waxing, makeup, hair styling, etc. so get a good nights sleep. Please do take pics too, and enjoy the moment!

Red face

thanks for all the comments.

coming back from work i've found a bag on my desk saying "Every woman should own some basic, Love you". I opened it and there was a black dress and a pair of shoes (see pics) with a note:
    "lovely Clarisse, you entered in my life unexpectedly some month ago, first i was chocked but i'm definitively taking your arrival as a good sign. So after all the step we faced i want to start a new life with you as my friend. I'll still love the men but will warmly welcome a true friend. Hope this gift will please you and expect to see you with it on saturday. I Love you, your wife.
    Clarisse, I cannot measure all the way you face to be the women you are now, it's something really amazing demonstrating all the courage you need to be yourself , i'm so proud of you. I hope to be able to offer you all the help you will need to be truly in peace with you. Kisses, Carine".

I was very impacted by this note. Wife came back later and the first thing she asked was "Do you find a bag ?" i did not answer and give her a huge hug, thank her. She answer that the best way to thank her was to try the dress, thing i've done directly. i spend the evening with it,wearing some black pantyhose and the shoes too. i'm still wearing them and i'm definitively expecting to speed up the end of the week to be on saturday.

I cannot explain how happy I am. I love you my dear wife, you're extraordinary !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. I am so happy for you! I know that I am so blessed to have a supportive loving wife.
    Hugs
    Suzanne

That certainly calls for some flowers!

Have a great time, and just be yourself.

Don't take the lead on this one, be led by those that want to lead you.
    Go and have a good evening.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by clarisse-tv View Post
    thanks for all the comments.

coming back from work i've found a bag on my desk saying "Every woman should own some basic, Love you". I opened it and there was a black dress and a pair of shoes (see pics) with a note:
    "lovely Clarisse, you entered in my life unexpectedly some month ago, first i was chocked but i'm definitively taking your arrival as a good sign. So after all the step we faced i want to start a new life with you as my friend. I'll still love the men but will warmly welcome a true friend. Hope this gift will please you and expect to see you with it on saturday. I Love you, your wife.
    Clarisse, I cannot measure all the way you face to be the women you are now, it's something really amazing demonstrating all the courage you need to be yourself , i'm so proud of you. I hope to be able to offer you all the help you will need to be truly in peace with you. Kisses, Carine".
    Wow that is so amazing! When I came out to my wife I was really afraid, I couldn't even look her in the eye. Two weeks later when she had time to think things over, and be with me while dressed. She teared and told me that Valarie feels like the girlfriend she always wanted. I am so happy you have a wife and friends that are supportive. I'm looking forward to going out with friends too. Have fun!
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Wow

Your bride is truly special

Silver Member
    It is wonderful when those you love truly accept and understand all the many facets of you. Enjoy these moments.

Hi Girls,

Sorry I did not had lot of time to give you update on that wonderful day.
    So on saturday, Wife came with breakfast on the bed, she then asked me to dress with what she had prepared it was a girl jean with ballet shoes and a tank top. when we were ready she drive me to a city which is 1 hour driving from home to be sure that we do not meet known people. She had taken appointment for epilation on a quite private center (we were the only 2 clients). the girl made me at ease with everything, and she convinced me to do the whole thing including brows (she made them neutral). next stop was the makeup store where we took almost everything lipsticks, nails polish. Wife took some time to make my make up with some pink shades, gloss and applied some nice pink polish. We then stopped to clothes store, taking only girls outfit for her and me. Before moving downtown, she asked me if I wanted to leave my jeans for one of the skirts we purchased, being in the excitation of the moment, i agreed so we moved to the toilets and she gave me the jeans skirt that i chooses with some black pantyhose. when i came out , i realized that some guys were looking at us and i felt a bit guilty. Wife gave me some insurance and we moved downtown where we made several stops for shoes stores. i take some boots and heels as well as some ballet shoes that are more confortable. our next stop was a jewelry store as she wanted to offer me some earrings . i've chosen some dangly earrings with pearls and zirconium. she took the opportunity to re do her second hole that closed few years ago (I was very pushy since few times, i always loved the multiple earrings style). and we finally drove back home .

After that expensive day we prepared ourselves for the evening. I put the dress i posted before with the shoes a black pantyhose and my new earrings. after driving from home to friend, we were in front of the door, my heart was bouncing as hell until i saw her smiling when she saw the flowers in my hands, after few minutes i felt better, in fact i was like if that was normal for me to be dressed like this and we spend a lovely evening at the end playing some games as we usually do. shortly before leaving Lucie (our hostress) asked me if my new wardrobe was empty she came back with some bags full of old clothes and gave them to me. "everything you don't want to wear just give them to some association, all the rest is your new clothes Clarisse". I thank her and we left them.
    back at home wife suggested me to complete my experience, by wearing a nightgown for the night so i did.
    on Sunday wife helped me to sort out all the clothes, that were plenty of very nice dress (all styles) some skirts and few pants. there were also some tops , blouses and some lingerie. i kept quite a lot of them( appx 10 dresses, 2 or 3 skirts, all the pants and some of the lingerie sets). i ended the day wearing a casual skirt with some sheer pantyhose and a blouse, talking as two girlfriend do when they met.

Monday was work so i swapped to my usual man trousers and shirts but i secretly kept some of Clarisse with me, enjoying my smooth body and my deep red toes.

i'm already wanting another session but i'll let wife come back with proposal even if now i know that she enjoyed those two days as well.

thanks for reading
    cheers

wow very lucky girl,, I'm thinking a lot of us wish we could be in your shoes
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)