Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Wife's Little Rebellion(s)

i fold all my wifes panties.and i do it with factory precision. i love to do it.its my way of saying that each pair of her panties is a treasure.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ...she would throw them in a box.... along with my dead lifeless body.... and push it into a deep hole in the back yard....
    I can't imagine that the prospect of a hole in the backyard is terribly threatening to a miner. The lifeless body thing… yeah…
    Lea

There are those of us who don't have time to fold underwear. I can't imagine how that particular activity could possibly have any noticeable effect on how they look when worn.
    If my disapproving wife ever comes across anything femme that isn't recognisably hers it is instantly disposed of, so all my femme things that need cleaning/laundering are put in with the 'Practice' laundry at my work address and she never gets to see them.

M.

Banned Read only
    So, give the wifey a lumber jack moment she will not soon forget then tell her to get over it and fold the damn laundry.

Lol this almost made me giggle.... Lumberjack emergence...... My wife understands that just because I dress it does not make me less a man or lumberjack.... I do 90% of the laundry ( doesn't sound masculine does it) but she is still working full time and I am retired so it's only fair. Besides sometimes I dress up to the max to do the housework including laundry. I vacuum in heels and play in the house cleaning and actually enjoy it. It really kind of helps me feel more feminine as my real job had nothing to do with cleaning or keeping the house. I do fold my panties and clothes and I fold hers also.

Maybe I'm not qualified to speak on this, as I'm still completely in the closet, but I couldn't imagine folding undies! I did do laundry once and had this cute little white top (my girl top) in with my laundry and forgot about it in the wash. My wife took the wash out and put it in the drier (dryer?), but never said anything. I was so paranoid that she saw it, that I asked her later on if she thought it was a mans tshirt or a womans, as I bought it on ebay and it didn't specify, but it fit me nicely and I liked the fabric. She quickly informed me that it was a womans shirt and I shouldn't wear it and then put it in her drawer! I lost my shirt to my wife! After a month, I took it back and she never noticed.

I don't fold anything. That's like .... work! I scrunch up my clothes and stuff them in drawers so that the wrinkles are evenly distributed.

I do all the laundry.

It is much easier to fit the undies in the drawers if they are folded, and easier to select the pair one wishes to wear. It also helps when packing for vacation, making for more room in the bag.
    DonnaT

Both of us do the laundry.
    If my wife does the laundry, she always folds my panties and puts them away for me.

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar

I'll pray for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    We don't fold underwear.... and I'm pretty sure that if my lingerie were to end up commingled with her's... she would throw them in a box.... along with my dead lifeless body.... and push it into a deep hole in the back yard....
    Karren I need some private classes with you! LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    When I was on the road all the time I would drop my laundry off at the cleaners and the lady there said we found some womens panties in your bag.
    She said we weren't sure they came out of your bag or not but we were reasonably sure they did.
    I said oh yeah I remember those and she said well your lady friend has great taste in panties they are really pretty.
    I never told her they were mine.

I dont know as i do the laundry and fold, however she puts away and does so with no issue, but in my case she is very into my crossdressing.

When I posted this, I wondered if anyone would care enough to reply. The point was, my wife is tolerant of my crossdressing, but she will not fold my feminine clothes. (She also won't buy me anything, shop with me, be seen with me dressed, etc. She knows and she "allows" me to go out infrequently.) So, I was a bit surprised when I logged on and my post was not at the end of the list and it also had 36 replies! I had no idea that panty folding was a hot topic!

...and for once, my thread was not moved! Yea!

(Karen, are you really CDing in hiding?)

I just can't wrap my brain around folding panties...lol. All of ours, wife's and my own are each just thrown in the dresser drawer. She will help me fold or hang up all of my other "girly" clothes though.

JJJJohanne. I have done my laundry for so long it is the one chore that I always do alone. She doesn't do my laundry, fist it was because I was afraid she would find my femme clothes then once she did find out it was because of the way she folded my clothes. So... I do my own laundry and she does hers.

Banned Read only
    I fold mine and everything else. I AM NO SLOB.............

Mostly we do our laundry separately. I do my femme clothing separately on top of that, from my drab clothing. Every now and then she will wash our things together but then I always re wash them because she tends not to fold anything LOL Personally I don't fold either, I hang everything no matter what it is. as for Panties and bras? they just get thrown in the drawer the same as my male drawer, socks are the same
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

When I first got married, my wife was trying to be the "good house wife" doing all the laundry and cooking. At that time I didn't CD but I still had a problem. She would wash and fold then leave everything out on the sofa. I had to hunt down my clothes the day after laundry. That is when I took over the duty. I fold everything and put it away so that it can be found in the morning when the cob webs are still blurring the head.

A month or so ago when I was out of town, my wife and I had a phone conversation about panty folding. The conversation came up because she asked me what I was doing and I told her I was doing something relaxing -- folding my panties. She thinks I'm nuts because I fold and sort mine by style, color, and theme. She crumples hers up and throws them in a drawer. It made for a brief but interesting conversation about why do it, and we pretty much covered the same opinions that have been stated here. Afterwards, I thought of how great it was we were both so comfortable having that discussion.

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    I love to do my own laundry (especially panties), fold and keep my drawers organized.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To answer the OP, my wife does the same thing, just tosses my underwear into my drawer. Even though she has "claimed" a pair now and then that she likes. I do think that it is some sort of low level rebellion against my CDing in a way, and we generally are in an DADT relationship with it.

Interesting side story is that one of my curious kids asked her why my underwear "looks like girls?" And she said that I liked that style and when she discussed it with me she said that seemed the way to explain it for now and eventually they (the kids) would just know the truth and not make a big deal of it. So in a sense it seems that she isn't assuming I am going to pedal backwards on my gender altered road. So at least there is that!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Polari View Post
    I love to do my own laundry (especially panties), fold and keep my drawers organized.

wooow beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Vieja View Post
    Of course panties should be folded. Heck, folding them is almost as much fun as wearing them.Vieja
    I find this to be true as well. One of the things I like most about washing clothes is reaching into the drier and among the many 'rougher' items, pulling out a warm, soft, satiny handful of panties!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Wait, what? Your poor panties... They don't go in the dryer. Think of the elastic.

Our kids do the folding, so I keep my stuff out of the wash and do it on my own time. Funny, I have a pile of "lumber jack" clothes on a recliner and I have my femme clothes neatly in a dresser or stored in the car in the garage...

Joni

Quote Originally Posted by binx View Post
    You panty folders are a mystery to me.
    Agreed, I had no idea there were so many OCD people out there!