Thread: Had to laugh

Had to laugh

Driving through a town today l passed a sign saying, C D Opp shop. Now open. After a double take I realised it was the initials of the town.

That's a great one. I typically drive by this sign... never stopped in. Didn't know you could get one of us for less than retail... LOL..

Renne.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice I'll take two!

I'm laughing already. I love it haha.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

A back alley high performance conversion.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

OMG, I just found Pop's Tranny Shop on Google Maps. I'll have to drive by it one day.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

We have CD Tradepost all over Wichita. I'll have to be careful my SO doesn't trade me in on a newer one.
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

I used to have a picture (from the internet) of a sidewalk sign that said Buy two CDs get one free!... with three girls like us posing next to it with big grins.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle789 View Post
    OMG, I just found Pop's Tranny Shop on Google Maps. I'll have to drive by it one day.
    Interesting! I thought I'd taken the picture somewhere around Woodman and Roscoe, but Google Maps and other stuff says Reseda near Sherman Way. Next time I see it I'll have to remember where it is.

Bottom line, I've always had visions of going to them for a high-performance conversion. My luck though, I'd just contine to be high-maintenance rather than high-performance.

Hugs,
    Persephone
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Too funny if you look below the main sign you will notice it says

Gentlemans Choice

( nothing more to be said )
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

If you frequent auto repair forums you'll find many people using the word "tranny" (probably because they can't spell "transmission") as in "I'm going to put a new tranny in my truck today."

Lots of common words or abreviations have multiple meanings.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    Have been in banks with signs posted "Ask about our CD's" as in certificate of deposit!

"And I have a drawer full of CD's."
    What a misnomer.
    What a great thread.

I must get a shot of the store around here. "The BOOB Shop".
    Start another thread.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.