Thread: Bra and panty sets

Bra and panty sets

I just got 2 new bra and panty sets from my wife for New Years Eve. One set is silver and the other set is gold. They have the shiny thread in them so they sparkle. They are from the Victorias Secret "Body" collection. How many of you wear matching bra and panties? What is your favorite set?

I only have one set that my wife gave me in black lace with a flesh lining although the bra is nice the pantie's are to big as I take a UK size 14 dress and a 36B bra but I take only a size 12 panties so sets are not good for me but I do still co-ordinate and match when I can
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

if I could only wear them under my clothes I'd be down
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Some years ago I had a nice gingham set, matching bra and panties. Middle aged spread meant that they couldn't fit me anymore. I'll have to see if any of the internet or catalogue outlets which cater for the fuller figure sell them.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I had a lovely black lace bra and panty set that I just felt so damn sexy in. I also had a really lovely blue satin bra and panty set. [/SIZE]

I have quite a few matching Bra & Panty set's:
    Though no favorite, love them all equally............
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Matching Bra And Panty.............

Saddly enough, I haven't a single match! I'm a 38 "B" cup and size "6" panty. In case you are into making a donation to the "Help Darlena!" foundation. It is very important to coordinate separate pieces of an outfit and to accessorise. A matching bra & panty set shows that you care. You should love being YOU!
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

my favorite so far is a "Delta Burke collection" set in a magenta color that is so satiny and some lace on it too feels oh so nice on....
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Monica

new email address & personal web page.....

monica55cd@hotmail.com

http://planet.angelfire.com/crazy/monica55cd/

I have very many matching sets and I normally try to wear a matching bra and panties as much as I possibly can. However, I do have a few bras that are my favorites and a few panties that are my favorites as well. I will wear them mixed just as long as they don't compromise or show through my outfit. I love the Victoria's Secret Second Skin Satin collection and I wear one of those sets the most often.

Banned Read only
    I only wear matching bra and panty sets. I don't have any V.S. bras and panties! Probably my favorite set are my Felina or Wacaol sets.

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar

Matching bras & panties

Black, red, blue, green, yellow, purple, pink,....two tones, multi-color.....
    Geez! I think I got them all.
    Miss Lulu

I got 3 matching sets black red and blue and would love to get a pink matching set

I have a couple of sets but by far the one I love the most is a set that I bought at Victorias Secret not long ago, it has a matching garter belt and stockings as well. It just makes me feel so feminine, and sexy whenever I have it on!!

Kadence

Matching bra and panties are the rule in our house. My wife wouldn't allow anything else unless the top was a radically different colour than the skirt. Then it would be a different colour in the same style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got two animal print bra and panty sets. One has a shoestring triangle bra and matching string-sided panty. The other has a balconette bra and hipster panty. I have actually worn the second panties swimming at the beach with friends with no one making any comment about the style or that they looked girly.