Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What perks?

What perks?

What are the perks you expect to gain by spending the time, effort and resources to look and act like a woman? Some expect few to none, other than self satisfaction. Others expect a lot, including being seen and thought of as a woman. What perks do you expect to gain? This may offer some insight to SO's who can't seem to wrap their heads around why their man wants to CD.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't expect any perks and never thought of it.

I just try to look and act as femine as possible when I'm enfemme.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    For me, it's all about being who I really am. I was never comfortable or happy looking like a male. Hated it!

One of the best perks for me is all the wonderful clothes and also the attention I get from cute guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

The only perks I look for are to stay out of trouble and have a pleasant interaction with those I meet.
    Present sensibly and it usually goes to plan.

Kate,
    I like your long hair, fantastic makeup, must have used lots or is that a cement base you are using.
    I note you have really cinched your corset up today.
    Your arms look skinny.
    I would stop dieting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kate, not sure I see any 'perks' as I understand the term. I enjoy transforming into a woman, or the closest thing genetics and makeup skills allows for. I thoroughly enjoy the company of others like me and frequenting establishments that accept us. If we equate enjoyment of time enfemme to a perk, guess that would be my definition. Enjoyment = perks.

Hugs, Robin

sanity....

Doing something I enjoy in the little time I have.

For me the only "perk I get from dressing is a feeling of complete calm and normalcy. For my wife, she gets a husband that wears skirts and blouses that loves to clean house and cook meals. I think we both win.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

i like the way i look and feel when dressed in dresses and heels, didn't do it to fool anyone. i feel pretty.

I just feel more like myself when I transform into a woman,it seems so natural to be like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer in CO View Post
    sanity....
    I have to agree with Jennifer, I don't dress because I want to, I dress because I need to.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Ah, Kate, another of your questions to jog the brain cells awake.
    The only perk for me, I believe, is that I feel good about myself when the hair goes on as the last finishing touch to my transformation. I am, then, myself. Not that person who claims to be me the rest of the time.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

One of my perks is that I can make my imagination a reality. If you note in my recent avatars Bev, the accent has been mostly on cleavage. That's coming along nicely mostly on it's own without too much help from me.The rest of it is just plain morphing. Mystique taught me that part . I didn't use to be a "cleavage gal" but that is changing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I like Jennifer's answer, "Sanity." It is about becoming one with my lifelong identity.

For me the perk is moving into "girlworld," a bit like Alice going through the mirror. I become "one of the girls" and get to hang with my friends. It is the most incredible life.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 11-15-2013 at 03:30 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I never expected this: women friends relate differently with me, more sisterly and supportively like women ordinarily do with one another. I always had close woman friends. One aspect of dressing for me is learning from, even imitating, women I admire. The more effort I put into my femme presentation, the more warmth I receive from woman friends. I never expected this but find it a wonderful perk.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    This is a great question, I guess for me it is about feeling good about myself. Don't know why but never liked my looks as a guy and this way I can express myself in a different way. I enjoy the fun and work to get pretty but that term is used loosely on me LOL
    I feel more energy dressed and that is for sure one thing Ive never understood. I also do feel it enhances my sexuality for what that's worth.

I also think ''sanity'' has a lot to do with it! I just want to be me and left alone!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Can't really say I do the Cd thing for any little perks. I do it cause I feel relaxed when I am dressed and I love the feel of the softness of the clothes against my body. I guess the perks are it sometimes gets me aroused just looking at myself in the mirror. I love the makeup and posing around the house. Aye all these things are perks. Sometimes my nipples get perky..... Lol

Aspiring Member
    I don't know that I can say I aspire to look and act like a women, I just really enjoy wearing womens clothing. So I am not sure that you are all that interested in my thoughts.............. but here they are anyway.

1 Perk is having friends in a community such as this, where we can share this strange obsession that has been with many of us from an early age. Like many other groups, we have a common bond, strange as it may seem to the outside world

2nd perk comfort. I think one of the most comfortable clothing combinations, male or female, I have ever worn is well fitting silky nylons and a soft sweater dress in the winter. I just don't understand why so many GG's shun nylons.

3rd perk- escape from being Responsible me. My corner of Society, IMO, dumps a lot of expectations and responsibility on men. Yes I know GG's have lots of responsibilities too but it is not true everywhere. I feel like I can let all that go for a short while when I change into a totally different set of cloths.

My perk, likeing the way I feel and look when dressed.

Well, we wouldn't do it unless there was some 'perk' along the line. For me it's the buzz I still get from climbing into femme things, which are a lot more form-fitting than drab and flattering, too.
    I always arrange to take some pics. when I've gone to the trouble of getting all dolled up femme and the pleasure I get from editing these greatly extends the overall CD experience long after I've had to pack everything away from prying eyes.

I get quite a turn-on from looking at my femme pics, strange as it may seem. That's a perk, for sure!

M.

What perks? Nipples... perky little nipples.

Dressing gives me a certain bounce to my step.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina is an adventure for both me and my wife. We were blown away by finding here 8 years ago and our curiosity about who she has been and about who she will be. Satisfying that curiosity, we felt, could only come about by letting Tina have a life (hence my bi-line). So for us it's the satisfaction of our curiosity, the closeness that my wife and I share through Tina, and then incredible anticipation and excitement the comes along every time Tina appears. After all, we never know what Tina will discover next, or what we will discover about her.

I guess to escape reality and have some fun for a little while

Perks? Enjoying how I look and feel! Also, I enjoy being treated as a lady when I am out.
    Hugs, Carole