Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a story ready for if you get caught?

Do you have a story ready for if you get caught?

In the back of my mind, I've long had a story prepared in case I ever got caught in an embarrassing situation. "Well, one of my ex-girlfriends really enjoyed kinky things in the bedroom, and I just did it because it really made for exciting sex, and after a while, I learned to like wearing panties all the time..."

Anyone else have a prepared story, just in case?

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Yes. I am going to say, "So, how do you like my outfit?"
    Diane78

I was drunk and went into my wife closet when i got up and didnt relize what i did .LOL

None of my family or former acquaintances is likely to be anywhere around, since I recently moved to Indy, a couple hundred miles from home. But, in the event that I decide to crossdress more openly here and a picture or video of me comes to the attention of my family or others, I figure that I can say I was just doing it for laughs or for political activism etc. Since I've lived in a lot of places, my family has already brought up the idea themselves that I might be a spy, so that's another leaning I could follow up on.

I guess it's better to say anything than to admit I like looking at and wearing women's dresses etc.

I sometimes think it would be interesting to see how guys would react to a challenge, like a real man isn't afraid to wear anything, whether it's a dress and makeup, or baby clothes, or a literal monkey suit etc. So I could say I wear dresses to prove that I'm a real man, not afraid of any kind of clothing at all.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    A story, probably not. The truth, most likely.
    Erica

If it is family, I hope I remember to say, "OK, how much detail do you want to know?" If it is a neighbor or someone else who knows me in male mode, I really have no idea. If they catch me, I am caught. So, I will just have to think quickly and then live with whatever comes out of my mouth, even if it doesn't work.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I couldn't live that way any longer, I told only those that mite catch me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I've thought about it a few times and think it would depend on who busts you and under what circumstance. My son was 24 when he caught me with dangly pearl earings on. (oops!) He just said "Dad!" and gave me an unapproving look. I instantly knew what he was looking at and pulled them off but didn't say anything. Didn't feel the need at the time. He's a very sarcastic Taurus and I didn't want to get him going.
    And recently I shaved my legs forgetting that I had a Physical Therapist appointment for some knee rehab. At one point he asked if I rode a bicycle and I just said "only occasionally" and left it at that. Otherwise I think that I'm to the point that I can just say "cause I LIKE it" and deal with the fallout, if any. But, you never know!!!!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I'm a Canadian, born near Toronto. It takes a lot to embarrass us.

Neighbours who know me in male mode: I wave, and if I have time, go over and chat, and watch them carefully refrain from commenting on how I am dressed. After a couple of times of that, it just isn't a problem.
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 11-14-2013 at 11:52 PM.

I currently live alone so it is unlikely that anyone would catch me in real life. If someone were to find my pictures and realize that it was me, I suppose I would just tell them that it is something I like to do from time to time. I mean, for me it essentially is a hobby, just like my many other hobbies, and the only reason I feel pressure to "hide" it is because how society jumps to conclusions about people who crossdress. Somehow doing something like playing chess or video games goes unobserved but crossdressing warrants a whole "coming out" thing as if it were reflective of sexuality.

I'm also recently starting to go out for short outings en femme...I haven't had to speak to anyone yet but if someone asks me what I'm doing I'm just going to tell them it's for "a project". Which is vague enough that it isn't technically lying.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

No explanation is owed or required. Anything I make up will just make the situation worse.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My story if caught "I'm a little bit insane" and a smile.
    Actually I'ld just say hi and chat with them as I normally do, ask about their family, hobbies etc just as if I was in boy mode.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

If someone sees me who is important enough in my life to make things difficult for me, it would only compound the situation to lie about it. I won't volunteer much information unless asked, but have decided never to try and deceive anyone about it.

- Diane

Not exactly a story. I just think you need to be prepared for that situation by not feeling ashamed or anything. You are not doing anything wrong...just something other people may not understand, so no need to explain anything.
    Chickie

The truth is good - i like wearing the clothes I was caught in

i lost a bet...bet the ny jets would win the superbowl and lost...for the 43rd year in a row!!
    paula

I take great pains not to get "caught" so I have no story or excuse ready. As someone else posted, lies just get you in trouble because once you tell a lie you have to remember it and possibly tell other lies to support the first one.

To be clear, my wife knows about and accepts my dressing and we live alone. I don't think anyone can keep this from someone living in the same house fore ever.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Not really Hon since I have no need to explain myself to anyone. What you see is pretty much what you get. If they don't like it, oh well!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Maybe, I lost the bet, plead insanity.
    I just don't get caught.
    Not yet anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

"Ooops!" maybe? If I'm caught, I'm caught. wife knows and supports me. I have discussed the topic with her, and she was kinda indifferent. The people I associate with are pretty liberal. so no. I really don't have a story lined up. Although it would be a little awkward if our soon to be teenage daughter found out.

Now that I m retired I don t panic like I used to.. Probably just carry on as normal as can be and see where the sighting brings me...

I'm kind of wavering between comedian Flip Wilson's "the devil made me do it" excuse when he was doing his "Geraldine" routine, and the all-purpose "it wasn't me" defense popularized by singer Shaggy in a recent song...

Gold Member
    I agree that it never makes the situation better. My policy is that if you are busted, you are busted. But you can avoid it totally by coming out.

My favorite story is one night, before i was coming out to some and before I was going out of the house, I was out in the garage with my wife. Of course I had to be on the far end when the garage door started opening. I took off for the kitchen entrance and both of my heels twisted on my feet so that the heels were pointing outward. Not an easy way to move fast. I got in the house and of course went in the bedroom. I heard my daughter come into her room and leave. I went out and asked my wife if my daughter saw anything. Apparently she saw the heels on me as I went in the house, so my wife told her that I was dressed because I was helping her fulfill her lesbian fantasies. Her heart was in the right place. The next morning my daughter had left a note saying "I am going out early with some friends. Have a great day you kinky freaks!"

If I were out I wouldn't need a story but I'm not. Depends how I get caught and in what for the complexity of the explanation. I once had dressed at home and did some chores around the house and later in the afternoon changed into my manly cloths and went to hit golf balls and practice my game. Whoops, I forgot all about the fact that I had full makeup on. Fortunately I did not run into anyone I knew or knew me though it's a private club with many friends. Imagine how I felt when I got home and looked into the mirror. Close one. I have so many pictures online and online on other sites and some are rather risque which are not allowfed here and if caught that way I guess there would be no explaination other than I love being fem and find it a very sexy side of me which I'm so sorry I have to mostly hide.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    Just apologize and keep on going like nothing happened as Toronto Mayor Rob Ford does!
    I spilled the beans to my wife, so I don't have to hide...... A huge relief!!!

Regards, Ina
    PS, New selfie avatar (just a bald fat creepy CD)
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD