Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have a story ready for if you get caught?

No story is better than a phony story. Face it, "I lost a bet" or "my ex made me do it" just don't ring true. My motto is tell the truth or tell nothing.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 11-15-2013 at 01:09 PM.

My story will be completely concocted on the spot, and will surely Involve mind-controlling, vampire sasquatches. that way the truth won't be stranger than fiction.

Don't CDs like to joke around a little? Ridiculous fibs are a lot funnier than honest answers. Funny as in Fun, not Funeral.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

"When I woke up this morning I thought my dream came true" - you mean I'am not actually a woman......................Debra

I will just say isn't it obvious. I am really a girl!
    Suzanne

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would say really I'm a girl I crossdress as a guy and have for years.

Wouldn't it be nice, instead of "I lost a bet", to say "I won a bet".

I live in a college town so whenever I get looks or people asking questions when I am buying make up I say, "Oh I am a theater student."
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Nope, if I am caught, it's going to be a lot more than just panties, it will pretty much be full femme and then the cat's out the bag, genie out the bottle or whatever else you want to call it and there's no reason to have a story in waiting at that point.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Mine will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Just don't be caught by a police officer if you use that and you're driving a car! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    My story will be completely concocted on the spot, and will surely Involve mind-controlling, vampire sasquatches. that way the truth won't be stranger than fiction.
    Nice approach! I'd probably say I'm practicing to be a spy. Add a bit of mystery to the mix.

I had my story ready from day 1 about a lost bet with friends and how I have to walk around the neighborhood at night dressed as a woman, but when I was actually caught completly dressed up out on the street (stopped by cops) and had to show them my ID, I was so nervous I could barely speak (no story telling and they didn't ask for it) and what was the worst thing, I wet myself from nervousness in front of a cop. After that I was really emberased and I just prayed those cops don't know someone I know and they won't tell the story and included my name in it. They acted as normal as they could, but I saw they were really amused by the whole incident.
    I just hope I won't wet myself again if I get caught by someone I know in the future. Now, I think I'll probably just tell the truth. I doubt they would believe "the bet story" anyway.

No story, and no explanation, either. I would just say "hey, what's up?"

I would not have a story. And if I did, no-one would believe it anyway, so *shrug*.

Thanks, all - I don't think I've ever made a post that had more than one page of replies before. I wouldn't deny enjoying what I'm doing; the only fib would be that it started with a girlfriend rather than 'it started when I was 4'.

Deedee

It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

No b.s. story. If it's family I'd have to be honest and say, "I haven't figured out how to tell you before this, but this is something I've come to enjoy; I'm not gay; but I think I needed to get in touch with a different part of me." If it's someone like a neighbor, I'd probably ask them to keep it quiet."

I've been taking acting lessons, and next friday we're doing 'Wong Fu'; I got Patrick Swayze's part; I've only got a week to prepare. Wanna help?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I was younger my gf lived with my sister, mom, and I. My gf was at work and I thought I had the house to myself and put on some lingerie and heels. I thought it was safe to walk downstairs to get a drink of water loving the freedom. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, it turned out my significantly younger sister who looked up to me had skipped school and came up from the basement at the same time. We both gave a "deer in the headlights" look and I scurried upstairs hating myself embarrassed and thought of what to say. All I could think of was the gf and I were doing some role reversal and I was seeing what it would look like. To this day im not sure if she has an inkling that I still do.

And its funny u should tak about the bet...when I lived alone I did myself right up and had bought everything. Dress heels makeup. I had to get out for the thrill and liberation. I walked to the store and all was clear but when I returned to my apt building there were 19 yr old boys hangin in the foyer and gave me that aforementioned deer in the headlight s look except with smiles and giggles...all I said was dont bet ur friends boys...dont bet ur friends. It worked even tho I was alone.

Now I have it all breast forms hips makeup and all...if I was to be caught...no amount of lying could dispute it.

There won't be any bullshit story from me. Sometimes you have to stand up and be accounted for.

I think my only response would be "HOLY S&$?". Yeah I think that's what i am going to say.

No story. This is me. Make it easier to be a woman.

If I were caught out in public I would just say that I am a crossdresser but if I was being hassled what I would really like to say is My psychiatrist suggested I dress like this in the hope it would curb my extreme violence against people who annoy me'.

Some years ago I was caught out in public a former work colleague, if I had a story ready I don't remember what it was... What I actually said was Hi, how are you today, with a big smile, and moved on about my business. It never came up with that person again and if he told stories they never came back to me.

On a number of occasions I've encountered people who would recognize me en drab, but en femme no recognition, walk on by. People somehow don't see what they are not already expecting.

And having been stopped by cops while driving em femme late at night on two occasions, I got no hassling either time. Just produced my papers, took a speeding warning one time, and the other time was advised to pull into the rest area and take a nap before driving onward. Neither cop pressed me in any way about how I was dressed, I didn't explain anything either. Completely matter-of-fact.

not sure that would be the case in every part of the country, but here in the Northeast the police are trained to look past such trivia as how are you dressed.

No stories or explanations for me. I just act like it's perfectly normal. I wear a lot of femme clothes in male mode, along with nail polish and jewelry. I meet people I know all the time. No one's ever questioned me, but if they did, I don't feel that I owe them any explanation. After all, I don't question what they're wearing.