Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strange?

After seeing how many of us are out there in this world I think our hobby is different but not strange, I mean there are grown men that go ape crazy for sports, some others sci-fi and there are the bronnies which are grown man infatuated with my little pony, so I don't think of my self strange...most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy R Lynn View Post
    I thought you were going first? I think its strange that you would say you are going first and leave us all hanging like that!

That's a pretty broad question. It really depends on which part we are talking about. As compared to other people in our lives, or the public in general. I think we all have our own quirks, and things that we do. Everyone is strange in their own way. Do I think I'm strange because I like to dress up? Hmmm I don't think I am. So I'm going to go with a 1 here. I'm very comfortable with it.
    I did go first, at least I thought I did, I know I am a little strange, but......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa5 View Post
    I am neither normal nor strange. I have always considered myself to be different from everyone else. In one of my reviews at work one compliment I recieved was and I quote "Mike you don't think in the box. Matter of fact you think so far outside the box I don't believe you are even in the box".
    I think this forum needs a like button!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I don't understand the question so I won't comment.
    Excellent reply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    I'm a 10 all the time. Crossdressing is the least weird thing about me. Everyone I know thinks I'm weird, and I like it that way.
    I wish I could be weird like you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can go along with your rating. I used to think there was something strange about my behavior because I love to wear womens clothes, but after many years of reading, research, and real life, I have come to the conclusion that I'm as close to normal as a person can get
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    8- My T friends mite say.

6- My vanilla friends mite say.

4- My ex and daughters would say.

But, I KNOW I'm a 2 and 39/64ths!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!