Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many of you like really long hair?

Sorry to be a cliché but I think that well groomed long hair looks exquisitely feminine. I've never had my own hair long but love wearing long wigs.
    Last edited by Judith96a; 11-19-2013 at 05:05 AM.

I like my hair long. I used to have it to mid back in my 20's.Now I have had to try a natural hair wig to mid back for now. I so miss my hair.
    Sarah

I adore having long hair and have kept it below the shoulders for many years. But MPB is catching up with me now and I have seriously thinning hair at the crown of the head, and a seriously receding hairline in front. I'm afraid my days of wearing my natural hair long will be ending soon and I'll be in wigs full time in the near future.

- Diane

Like others have said, I love the feel of long hair, just cant grow it on my own. So I go with long wigs. Love long hair swishing across my shoulder blades.

My hair brushes my collarbone, but it is not 100% even. It will take another year or so to even out.
    In my self image, I feel like the person I want to be. I feel girly, and I love it!.....don't know why, just is.

I have always enjoyed keeping my hair cut long. Sometimes it can be a lot of work. But it feels good sweeping over my shoulders.

Makeup addict!
    That's the best part. Putting on the long hair is the crowning moment!