Thread: Who met their SO Enfemme?

Who met their SO Enfemme?

Sorry if this has been asked, I have seen many posts about accepting SOs and many who knew from the beginning, I was curious if any relationships started after meeting enfemme.

My fiancée and I met the first time when I was en femme.
    joni

It was Halloween and I was at a party, totally enfemme. A co-worker and his wife brought a female friend, we started dating and I married her a few years later – that was 46 years ago.
    Babs

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Barbra....Assuming you're still married to her........Congratulations!!!!!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well, the night I fell in love with my fiancee, I was wearing a dress...but she couldn't see it because this was over Second Life, and she only saw my avatar.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Yes, I was en femme when we met. June 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    Well, the night I fell in love with my fiancee, I was wearing a dress...but she couldn't see it because this was over Second Life, and she only saw my avatar.

- Amy
    But my avvie is female. Essentially the only way I can get girl time...

I did have girls chasing after me years ago.
    My three staunch supporters, (house mates) always told wild stories about me and upped the ante and "acquired aura".

I was god's gift to all women.
    Just ask me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Julie and I met after I went full time, so she's never seen me any other way, and we're both very happy about that. We live as two girl friends to the outside world, but in fact we're both bi, and totally in love. We have experimented with a few men and one very pretty t-girl that we see about 8 times a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    My relationship with my CD boyfriend/girlfriend started after he told me he was a crossdresser, showed me he was wearing panties, and gave me a tour of his girl wardrobe. As a bi girl, I was hooked. I got him to dress in full-femme and go out in public for the first time less than 6 months later.

Wife and I met in college. She saw me the very first day and was attracted to me but told me later she couldn't understand why she was attracted to another girl. She was quite elated when she found out I was a guy...38 years ago

My SO met me all fem by accident "A long story" that was 11 years ago and were still so much in love

Gail xx

Wow Thanks for all the reply s, It is great hear so many cool stories.
    It must be nice to get that part of your life out and just concentrating on getting to know each other. It seems easier than " oh by the way I dress in women's clothes".

Not sure this counts - I 'met' my wife on an Internet forum and my handle was Deedee(tv) - so no, I wasn't dressed, but she knew I liked to dress.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Well I didn't, but have an interesting story along that line. Many years ago, I went through a period where I was dating, but would only date someone for a little while and find some reason to break up so I wouldn't have to tell them about my secret. I had been hurt a couple times in the past after revealing it, so I guess it was sort of a defense mechanism. Well a little while back I was at a gay bar enfemme and actually ran into a girl I had dumped a few years back and her girlfriend. Turns out she decided to go and bat for the other team. The fun part was trying to get her to guess who I was from her past. I can't help but wonder how things would have gone if I had let her in on my secret long ago.

I was Sarah Palin for Halloween when we met

ah the famous "what if"

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I was Sarah Palin for Halloween when we met
    How long before she figured out it wasn't just a costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandys View Post
    How long before she figured out it wasn't just a costume?
    While she did ask before the night was over she said she knew right away. It was the old tell of "you're to pretty for this to be a one time thing" that gave it away.
    But, then again, she has more insight than the average bear. (Polar Bear that is...) Her oldest son is gay and only daughter is a lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    Julie and I met after I went full time, so she's never seen me any other way, and we're both very happy about that. We live as two girl friends to the outside world, but in fact we're both bi, and totally in love. We have experimented with a few men and one very pretty t-girl that we see about 8 times a year.
    Wow Marci, your experience is very much like mine. I met my fiance through my cousin. I was totally en femme at the time. WE are also both bi and although we are totally committed to each other, I do date men on occasion and she dates women. Today we live as as women. We are getting married in June as a lesbian couple.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina133 View Post
    Wow Marci, your experience is very much like mine. I met my fiance through my cousin. I was totally en femme at the time. WE are also both bi and although we are totally committed to each other, I do date men on occasion and she dates women. Today we live as as women. We are getting married in June as a lesbian couple.
    We are a lot alike I hope you and your SO will be as happy as Julie and I are. Have fun with life and with each other. Smooches from both of us to both of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.