Thread: An exhilarating night out exploring!!!

Jessie White

An exhilarating night out exploring!!!

Heya, so from the title you probably know what this is about. Well, just wanted to say beforehand that it's still happening. Right now I'm perched up high on the limbo g frame in my local park!!! (Dressed up of course) *squeee!!!*

I have a bike and love to cycle. Just discovered that there's a tom of new cycle paths where I love that go through the HUGE parks. Scoped them out before hand and then, at around 9pm went out with makeup and my dress, bra etc. under a thick jumper and jeans.

Scoped out the place a little more, found a really dark cover behind a tree to remove the jeans and jumper and fill my bra (it's night time too as winter sucks for daylight) and the. Cycled around.

I figured that at night you can barely see anything but a silhouette with some ambiguous highlight so I did my best and rode around the bike. I thought especially on a bike at night, no one gets a second to try and clock you, they just assume a skirt means female.

It's exhilarating! I'm über shy and still try to keep away from the odd night walker in the park. But earlier I was on the swings and now I'm chilling on the climbing frame. Stoked to go home like this, but I'm sure I'll chicken out and wear the jeans and jumper over the top. My hair conceals the iffy makeup I did.

So yeah! I want to do this more often.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? Or wants to?

Kind regards

Jessie! *peace*

Sounds daring bordering on dangerous. Be careful and have fun. Maybe put some pepper spray in your purse. Xoxo

Be careful at night. With unfamiliar paths, it is too easy to join the "Over the handle bars club." Have fun!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleinEugene View Post
    Sounds daring bordering on dangerous. Be careful and have fun. Maybe put some pepper spray in your purse. Xoxo
    I agree Carry some protection, also I would change in the car before going outside.

Jessie White
    Hehe i guess the adrenaline got to me. You're all right. I will be sure to be more careful in future! I'm back home safe and currently evaluating my adventure. Stupid, potentially dangerous but exciting. Next time I'll improve the adventure with some kind of safety measure. Still pondering, head whizzing with thoughts.

Jessie,
    I can only recommend you confine your activities to morning and daylight hours.
    There are predators out there who will only see a girl in the dark.
    You do not need to pass with an unpleasant experience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It is totally understandable Jessie. Pink fog and all. We care and want you to be safe while having fun

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jesse,

Sounds like you had a great time and experienced the joy of being out "en femme". It is indeed very fulfilling and very intoxicating. I am sure you will find yourself drawn to it more as time goes on. I do agree with the others that discretion should be exercised when planning your outings. If you don't want a lot of people to see you, early morning hours would be safer that late night. As you said most people at night (including predators) will only see a skirt and process girl.

Hugs and congrats on your adventure.

Isha

Two things...if you haven't noticed, I'll bet you don't see too many girls out riding their bikes in the dark in a dress. You will be clocked (if you care). Second, I'll bet you don't see too many girls riding their bikes in the daylight in a dress. You will be clocked (if you care)...

When I was 15, I had a 175 Yamaha. I enjoyed riding it around in the afternoon after school and before my Mom got home. My favorite outfit to wear when out riding was a purple pasley micro-mini dress (with matching panty cover) and white Go-Go boots (sisters stuff). Open face helmets of the day didn't hide much so I wore big dark sunglasses and usually a white or purple scarf over my mouth. I did this probably 8-10 times till the last time when I was out and ran out of gas. Thankfully I was in my neighborhood but had to walk the bike home about a mile. After I got home (about 5 minutes before my Mom) I got to thinking about getting "caught" and who had seen me over the last month or so that I had been going out and that freaked me so I quit.

I understand the concerns about possible unpleasant encounters but there is a danger of becoming paranoid about the dangers. Milton Keynes is, after all, designed to allow people to get around easily on foot or two wheels. At this time of year it is dark before 17.00 and there will be plenty of people cycling home from work, college etc. between 17.00 and 19.00. You would encounter more people at that time but would not stand out as doing anything very unusual - including wearing a dress. Later on, maybe after 21.00 it might be different.

By all means take care but keep it in perspective.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
    ..................Milton Keynes is, after all, designed to allow people to get around easily on foot or two wheels..............
    I really must take you to task on this one Lorna. Milton Keynes was designed? I speak as a girl from the design capital of Britain.........Croydon.

Totally agree on the safety aspect for the average UK town and really wouldn't bother about being read, most will be too busy going about their own business.

Actually, and very seriously, you're in more danger of being killed on a bike on the road in London at present, where the deaths seem to be happening with abandon. 6 in the last 13 days.

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 11-18-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

What you've done could have gotten you in trouble, either by being attacked by someone who thought you were a female or being stopped and investigated by the police.

Please think before you go out again. You are much better off walking down a crowded street in the middle of the day. Wear a wig and sunglasses if you must.

Take care.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

9:30 ish one night a while ago I went to a cemetary in Oakland that is a popular place to walk during the day. I was dressed up in my favorite skirt, heels, wig, makeup, the works. I took a few selfies, walked around a little, and nearly had a heart attack when two young girls suddenly appeared on the street in front of me. I'm not passable even with sunglasses, so I was thinking of the Invasion of the Body Snatchers when the possessed realize you're not one of them...but I crossed the street and all was well. What a thrill.

But you Jessie, are upping it to another level. A long time ago in college I took my bike out on a moonlit night on a trail that I thought I knew well and rode into a concrete curb. That hurt big time. So have fun, but be careful...