Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crious how do you carry your wallet?

My husband often has me carry his wallet in my purse when we are out together, however when alone, he usually carries his wallet in his front pocket or lapel pocket of his jacket.

In my female jeans or pants full time. It's usually in my right front pocket. Don't carry a purse.

Female mode- purse
    Male mode- purse
    Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I have a small female wallet I carry in my right front pocket. just use it to carry my ID and a few cards. My cash I carry in my left front pocket. I'll sometimes carry a purse in male mode...but remove the shoulder strap and carry it in my hand.
    Last edited by NV Susan; 11-19-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

For the last 6 months or so, I have only used a female wallet. It either goes into my suit front pocket, into a purse, or gets dropped into a basket at the front door, along with my keys, and security access badge. My wallet contains the usual drivers license, credit cards, and money. No pictures.

About six months ago my wife sent my old five year old flip cell phone which clipped to my belt through the wash. Maybe her way of getting me to upgrade phones. Not a big fan of the cell phone. My wallet doubles as a cell phone and ear bud holder. If I lose one I have lost both.

I use to have a small wallet that I carried in my front pant pocket.

I have a separate wallet for Allison
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a female wallet that I use in either mode. In male mode I now use a wrist bag but am looking to upgrade to something like a man bag. I have way to much stuff to be carrying it in my pocket, and I like having nothing in my pockets. In female mode I use a purse.

purse both m/f female wallet for over the last 15 years and all kinds of stuff that I need. if u look back in time man always had a bag ,pants did not have pockets. and have u never rode a horse with a wallet not good saddle bags

Only have been out in male mode so far . So it is I'd and debit wrapped by cash in right front pocket.

I have been wearing women's jeans for a month now, I like my chain wallet in because it makes me feel like a badass chick especially when I wear my small heel boots.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Aspiring Member
    Small wallet for id and credit cards and cellphone in left side pocket of pants or skirts.

Bill fold, very small coin purse and keys in right pocket.

Small hand purse for makeup and other items.

Skirts pockets usually have no bulge. Unfortunately pants pockets do. As long as they don't bulge too much.

Better pockets bulging than me!
    Last edited by Martha G; 01-05-2014 at 12:27 AM.

Banned Read only
    Now I only carry this with matching phone case:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/...alogueType=OLS

Male mode - I carry it in my coat pocket or just by it's lanyard.
    enfemme - It goes in my purse next to my clutch.

I only keep my license and debit card in it, my clutch has all my other important stuff, so now I do most of my shopping enfemme.

I have a simple silver Tiffany money clip. ID, bank card, credit card, and cash (tri-folded). It goes in the back right pocket. Slim enough that I don't notice it.