Thread: twin crossdressers CD1 & CD2

twin crossdressers CD1 & CD2

anyone ever here of this,
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Silver Member
    Heard and saw twin sister and brother whose mother dressed them as two girls until they were in their mid teens. The sister was a tomboy & hated dresses, while her brother enjoyed wearing them.

Wow- now isn't that interesting?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    This use to be my dream that I was a twin or my mom would dress me like my sister, oh well never happened.

Yes. Have meet twin guys, that both crossdress!

Banned Read only
    Twins usually share so many traits and commonalities that if one is a CD, then the other one is more than likely a CD too.

I have a twin sister and love to feel feminine myself sometimes. Don't know why. Felt like this since a young age

There is no reason why 'identical' twins would not be predisposed to be CD/TG/TS. There is a growing body of evidence that the mind is pre-wired sexually and since identical twins have virtually the same DNA, there may be those pairs who gender/anatomy is mis-matched.

The situation with fraternal twin is different and I believe could be more closely related to one twin being predisposed and the twin following. Sort of a nature AND nurture situation.

Also, there cannot be male and female identical twins (in the same birth).
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I knew twin girls once, they both were tomboys as such.
    Dressed me up as their sister they did.
    They were my two brothers when we went down the street.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kind of yes......

Back in the day there were identical twin transgendered women here in Boston. Gabrielle and Chanelle Pickett. Very tragic story as Chanelle was murdered and the guy basically got away with it using the "Crying Game" defense...... gendertalk.com/articles/victims/chanelle-revisit.shtml