Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 out of 10 for passing.

Susanjane

10 out of 10 for passing.

My wife normally gives me 9.5 out of 10 for passing, but this morning I got made up and dressed. I wore a pencil skirt in black, jusrtbelow the knee, a lovely waist slip, the lace just peeps through the kick pleat at the rear of the skirt. a purple long sleeve top with a scooped neck line. 3inch heels. I have my rings and new jewelry on. I put my red coat and scarf over the top together with a shoulder bag. She said I looked lovely and gave 10 out of 10 for passing. I felt a million dollars. I gaver myself an extra spray of perfume. I just wanted yo share my delight. Love Susan Jane

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Congratulations. Good to hear your wife approves and grades you so well. I doubt I'd get anything even close to that for passing, although I might do well in the style points category!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Kind of odd to get 9.5, then a 10. Whats the difference between a 9.5 and a 10?

Susanjane
    When my wife gives 9.5 it is because she doesn't quite think I pass, so a 10 out of 10 means she does. So you can imagine how pleased this makes me.

Just kind of seams odd that its all over .5 .

Pics or it didn't happen

9.5 is not a passing grade? So what's a 5?

Gee Candice,
    Do your maths, it is .5 on the ten scale or 95 percent passing, or failing.
    I like the fries that have ten percent less fat.
    On the "Passability" test I might score 53.27%.

As for a score, I tried scoring years ago
    My real "Passability" score is summed up in the next two sentences.
    My wife says, butt ugly. Then it's back to the makeup table.
    If she says nothing, I pass.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I understand the math Beverly, its the scale that seams a little unrealistically skewed.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 11-19-2013 at 06:43 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen

9.5 is not a passing grade? So what's a 5?
    Angry mob with torches and pitchforks just waiting for those "5's"....
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

and you didn't get a pic???
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Everyone has their own opinion and here is mine. I thinking passing is impossible for a guy, unless you are on hormones, have natural long hair and can speak in a female voice. Then we shift to blending. That all depends on the outfit and the venue. I guess we should ditch the points scale. Decide if we are aiming for passing or blending. Then go with a "go or no-go" rating.
    Erica

I agree, although I'd rather go for 'improbable' instead of 'impossible'. To some, 'passing' is being seen without being noticed, to others it's not being read under scrutiny. I think a few of us can certainly pull off the former. In any case it requires a certain amount of 'blending', depending on your ability to look like a natural woman.

The emergency rooms use the one to ten scale. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the pain?" Well, for some folks everything is a ten. It just doesn't mean the same to each of us and when something like this comes from a wife, there's no telling what it means. Some wives would give a nine or ten every time, some would give a one or two every time.

Here's a more meaningful test: See if your wife will walk out the front door with you. Go shopping with you. Go to a restaurant with you. If she will, the "ten" was honest. If not, she was just trying not to hurt your feelings.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

.5!....................

Be careful with that extra spray of perfume. It might attract unwanted scrutiny.

Platinum Member
    Good for you. I'm sure you thank to your wife for the guidance, constructive criticism, reinforcement!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Let's ask the real question. ...what was different and can you continue? Else it was just luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Be careful with that extra spray of perfume. It might attract unwanted scrutiny.
    I don't think it was the perfume!!!

If 9.5 is "not quite", I'd hate to see what a 5/10 looks like!!!

Echo the comment above, pictures or it didn't happen.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Ahhhhh the elusive butterfly of passing. The goal so many pursue but never attain, not totally. There is always a tell or several of them. I'm with Erica on this, in my own manner, to strive to blend in and be the cutest CD I can. Then I can 'pass' 100% of the time as a cute CD, and that's just fine with me.

Short of HRT, SRS, etc and a lot of practice, doubtful anyone of us can achieve this standard all of the time. To pursue it as the end game of dressing seems a fools errand. Its one thing to pose out a lovely photo shoot and a completely different game to circulate in the real world. Perhaps we would all benefit from taking a step back, reassessing why we dress and just start having fun with it. Trying to compare your 'passing' with someone else's is pretty meaningless if you both are not having fun with it. Reminds me of another thing guys are always quick to want to compare

Perhaps the most lofty goal I would ever pursue is blending, flying under the radar when dressed. Never attract attention, just move about freely and unnoticed in public. Other than that, if I'm not having fun with it, why the heck would I waste the time, money and effort.

Hugs, Robin

YMMV
    It was probably that darn russian judge who gave the 9.5, can't trust them a bit! Echoing Sara Jessica pics or we can't just blame the judges. Passing is really, really difficult!
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Susanjane
    I am sorry I even posted now. I was delighted. My wife and I have been away on holiday previously and I have stayed enfem for a week at a time, shopping, sight seeing etc.

I am not prepared to post any pics, as I am afraid it will out me.

Congratulations! Bo Derk would be proud!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susanjane View Post
    I am sorry I even posted now. I was delighted. My wife and I have been away on holiday previously and I have stayed enfem for a week at a time, shopping, sight seeing etc.

I am not prepared to post any pics, as I am afraid it will out me.
    Now, I'm confused, Susan! You brag about your look, go out dressed for a week at a time, your wife thinks u pass 95 or 100% of the time, and you're worried about being outed posting photos on a trans web site? Where many of the girls that do post photos don't show there faces?

Something just doesn't sound rite. What am I missing?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Congratulations to you! Getting complements like that from GGs makes my day, so I am sure it was wonderful for you too. As well as coming from your wife, wow, extra special!

...go ahead post a pic I wanna see - your outfit sounds fabulous -- who would know? were all in the same boat........................Debra