Thread: Dentist Appointment, better if you Underdress

Silver Member

Talking Dentist Appointment, better if you Underdress

Hi, this morning I have a dental appointment with my attractive female dentist. So not wanting only her and her assistant to be the ones wearing panties I'm under-dressing. I'm tucked using a Maidenform control panty and pantyhose over them. I think it is good use of my time and makes the experience a bit more tolerable.

To each his/her own. I usually wear panties (under my male clothes) to the dentist but no tucking, panty hose, etc. When I go to the doctor or chiropractor, I wear all male clothes including briefs. After a while, the thrill of doing something "naughty" fades away.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Thumbs up

Good For You!

I always underdress in panties and hose ever chance I get.

I'm more comfortable in the lingerie than I am in scratchy, drab guys briefs.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    To each his/her own. I usually wear panties (under my male clothes) to the dentist but no tucking, panty hose, etc. When I go to the doctor or chiropractor, I wear all male clothes including briefs. After a while, the thrill of doing something "naughty" fades away.
    The thrill must still be there to some degree since you do wear panties, right. I also wouldn't under-dress to a Dr. appt., I want them fully focused on why I'm really there, IMHO.

Sara,
    Underdressing is not a past time for anything medical or dental for that matter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The dentist is one place I can not wear a bra. Too many hands on situations; rinse, etc. Too many chances to be the talk of the office, unless you ARE out, and wish to be discovered. Also I can not "dress" (wear a bra) to the bloodmobile or the medical offices. Otherwise it's 17/7 if I can.

Silver Member
    I think what I wore to a dental appointment was very unlikely to be discovered. A doctors appointment is a totally different thing as I said before. Anon in Md I agree about a bra being easily discovered for the mentioned procedures.

When I go, I go as Amy. As a matter of fact I have one of the receptionists give me a wig. She seen that I was coming back and brought in a wig for me. Talk about knock me down. She was very nice as were they all every time I go.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

With my shoulder length hair, long fingernails, shaped eyebrows and usually at least basic makeup and perfume, most people can figure out my choice of gender. Most medical professionals have seen plenty of us girls and think nothing of it. Go ahead and wear what feels good and enjoy it!

Banned Read only
    Well, I'm Paula all the time now, so when I go to the doctor or the dentist, I go as myself. (I don't wear male clothing anymore, ever. Yuck.)

I was at the dentist just this week, on two different days, and so I got to know the dental assistant fairly well. She was a cute 24 year old. We talked, and after a while, she was treating me like she was talking to another girl. Which is great - because that's what I am - but not everyone figures that out. We talked quite a bit about her breast augmentation surgery - I opined that I may well need that in the future, but won't know until I'm much further along on HRT. So she told me all about hers. I really don't think this is a conversation she'd have had with someone she perceived as being male. So it really felt awesome.

A dental visit is pretty much the same whether its an attractive female dentist or not. They all use the same tools and do the same thing. If underdressing makes it easier to take go for it.

Banned Read only
    I agree with Melissalynn. If under dressing is going to make the experience of a root canal more pleasurable, then go for it. Just think of all the lingerie and dresses you could have bought as the dentist bores down into that tooth. A pair of panties may take the edge off the pain or discomfort. Just leave the bra and camisole at home. You're at greater risk of discovery driving home when getting hit by a car.