Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sports and crossdressing

I wear panties all the time. But once I put on a light bra without padding and went out to play golf. It was a cool day so wore a light jacket all day but to know I was still wearing my bra was thrilling. Almost took my jacket off a few times without thinking when it warmed up. LoL

As an avid golfer playing a round en femme has always been a fantasy. I do have some outdoor photos of me in a cute golfing girl's outfit making some nice swings and they certainly attracted some attention on flickr. Being full breasted did tend to make swinging the club correctly a little awkward. I think I'd need a higher handicap

Depends..Bangalore, Delhi, Wash DC, Kabul..
    Sheer fantasy for me ..being closeted still..no way i can indulge in it tho' the idea thrills..instead i have just posed ..Golf since most of us in the thread seem to relate to it !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have yet to try it, but I have seriously considered wearing women's attire for kayaking and rock climbing.

Currently rock climbings only issue, as it has been said earlier, is that most of the women's attire I would want to wear is really form fitting. And when you start spreading your legs all over the place trying to reach foot holds I can see that becoming a problem.

Kayaking on the other hand isn't so hard, the lower half of your body is encased in a plastic shell. I've been looking at getting some new gear and possibly getting it in women's styles. But that junk is expensive!!!
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

Quote Originally Posted by linny_aggy View Post
    Sheer fantasy for me ..being closeted still..no way i can indulge in it tho' the idea thrills..instead i have just posed ..Golf since most of us in the thread seem to relate to it !!
    Evidently you get around Linny. That globe hopping can be quite a sport in itself Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Playing tennis or netball enfemme is a fantasy.
    Last edited by freeindress; 11-20-2013 at 11:16 AM.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    The sports I'm involved in require flat shoes and concentration. I never wear flats enfemme and I can't concentrate in a bra and panties. So it's flirting at the 19th Hole bar and grill for me!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeR View Post
    Good question, for me to play golf enfem would just be so much fun. For one I love the ladies golf outfits, the cute skirts and tops are just wonderful.
    Im not sure if its a connection to or has anything to do with being a CD but just once would love to give it a try but it would have to be with other CDs for sure would never venture out to a course on my own. Im not sure I would even put on the makeup to play just to play in a skirt would be fun for me.
    Lee, that sounds like loads of fun! Count me in!

I played hockey with a girls team when I was sixteen.
    They needed a player and the idea of a boy substitute was in a film at the time.
    Yes I enjoyed every minute of it.
    I have played social tennis, I was Bobby Riggs. Ha, Ha.
    Liked that too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wish I had the body to go ice skating in a skating skirt & tights!
    I'm in a bowling league where some of the young women wear really cute leggings some times. For a while one team was wearing black leggings with hot pink knee socks!

Tennis and golf as a woman are my absolute favorite things to do, so liberating! Tennis in a skimpy white dress is like running around outdoors in lingerie and sneakers, and golf off the ladies tees does wonders for my male ego seriously, if any of you girls are ever up for a game in Northern California sometime, let's play!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes I play golf dressed as a woman all the time. Frankly the golf course does not care what you wear as long as it is correct for the golf course. I play three times a week and have never had any problem.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Windy such a lovely tennis dress, would love a fem golf hookup. Just don't see it for now

I go skiing all the time dressed
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I bike dressed. Always short shorts, and usually a t-shirt. Will do a racerback tank when it's hot or add a coat if it's cold.

I always get looks, but that's more because the bike is pink, yellow, and fluorescent yellow. It screams 80's.

Had a few comments and reactions, always good. Was wearing purple Tempo shorts, and a girl on the back of a motorcycle had a big smile and gave me a thumbs-up. Had a young guy comment that he wished he could pull off my look. Makes you feel good.

I always swim with womens one piece swimsuit, even for swimming lessons; wear womens cross-country uniforms for jogging/running outdoors, except in winter.

Sports for me, are completely in guy mode only.

Is this 'sport'?

bike.JPG

Best,
    SS

I just enjoy doing all the things I'd normally do as a boy but with a bit more 'pizzazz'. For me, it's disc golf and hiking.

Not sure if its classified as a sport, or instead fitness, but my thing is running. I always run in women's clothing but it could easily be mistaken as unisex (although the colors may be a giveaway).
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by KellyM View Post
    I'm in a bowling league where some of the young women wear really cute leggings some times. For a while one team was wearing black leggings with hot pink knee socks!
    I think golfing en femme would be a real kick..
    The bowling I'd be a bit scared of.
    I'd love to try it.. but that's been my main 'sport' for years and I'd be afraid that my competitiveness would override the experience. Also..sanctioned league or how it's considered for averages? Register a sanction under en femme name somehow? (they use social security #s). *wonders what an entire CD league would look like ^_^

Both sports are a good excuse for a cute skirt (like we'd need one really ^_^)
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

I have golfed en femme , wore a skort and shirt and mini shorts from time to time. At first I got looks of confused and had a few comments that were rude. Then I stepped up to the back set of tee boxes and out drove the other 3 guys. After a few holes there were no problems after.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It would be fun to go drag racing enfemme.
    If I still had a race car I would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    Not sure if its classified as a sport, or instead fitness, but my thing is running. I always run in women's clothing but it could easily be mistaken as unisex (although the colors may be a giveaway).
    I would do this is my hair looked femme enough for it. Running is totally my thing as well. I even bought some girls running clothes before I realized it's probably not something I could wear a wig while doing.

Depends..Bangalore, Delhi, Wash DC, Kabul..
    gr8 line to the Flag..but tell me, who who were the others in the 4 ball ??