In case anyone didn't get the drift of this thread, I was interested in why people rated themselves as they did in the "Strange" thread. So I hope anyone who posted on that thread may like to explain what oddities they based their self-rating on.
Quote Originally Posted by EllenJo View Post
I think I am pretty normal for a 60 year old crossdresser! When I had brain surgery they transplanted my current brain from a guy named Abby. I think it was Abby Normal!! LOL
Just for laughs
Ellen Jo
If it were doable, I'd love to get a brain transplant with a woman who'd like to be a guy. I told a friend I correspond with in Europe that I'm a crossdresser and she replied that she has always wanted to be a guy. She's also taller than I am, so she'd be the perfect candidate for the brain swap.

By the way, another thing different about me is I think ahead to the future. I think it will be possible with progress in genetic engineering etc for people to be able to take whatever shapes they want. So we, or future CDs, will be able to have actual female bodies. And the weirdo who'd like to be male above the waist and female below the waist will be able to do that too. Actually, we'd be able to return to male form too, if and when we want. Ain't that grand?