Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: En Femme When Injured

Severed my Achilles tendon and spent 4 months in a cast. I cut the toe out of my pantyhose and carefully got it over the cast then tuck it in the top. Too awkward to do or go anywhere with crutches, but I got to spend some time sitting around feeling pretty.
    Live and let dress.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Recently, I had surgery, you know, there! It severely impacted my underdressing. I didn't realize that the recovery time would be 4 months with the first two requiring wearing a supporter. Seriously considered the alternative of eliminating the issue completely. Naw. In a few of my sexy pictures and videos I'm strapped like a football player under the lacey panties.

As far as enfemme when injured, one night as I was quietly closing the front door to go for a moonlight stroll dressed like a buxom ****, a 25 pound tile sculpture decided to fall from above the door and land on my head. Talk about getting clocked! I had blood gushing out of a nasty cut and I fought off passing out. Somehow, I got the bleeding stopped, everything cleaned up and attended to my injury which I successfully covered with a hat until it healed.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I had shoulder surgery in 2003 and was unable to dress for about 3 months.

After that my rehab had progressed to the point where I didn't wear the arm sling any more. I went to the next support group meeting dressed enfemme and it felt GREAT!

Aspiring Member
    About fifteen years ago I was in male mode and was riding a horse for a friend of mine when it flipped over back-wards and I cracked three ribs. In pain for a few weeks staying at a friends home so she could take care of me. I had a hard time sleeping so the next day told her I was going back home, once back home I put on panties, pantyhose and one of mine all-in-one body briefs. Slept like a baby that night and for the next couple of weeks that is what I would wear to bed.
    Just wish I could find someone to share this lifestyle with.

First, you better have been wearing your helmet girl Ouch, collar bone is a pretty common injury when crashing out. Suppose the good news is recovery is usually pretty complete. Pro racers are back in the pack within about 4 - 6 weeks. During recoveries, I try to continue with at least a little something to keep the fem with me.

My cycling life was put on hold this season from a collision, auto vs bike and I was not in the auto. While the bones and muscles are healing, looks like there will be some permanent leg scarring. Not so much road rash but rather gashes where the plastic front end parts were shattered and turned into pretty effective cutting surfaces. Guess my minor victory was my leg broke their front end trim. Yeah Robin - 1 plastic auto parts - 0.

I am now pretty self conscious about the leg and may not show it publically any more, at least not in hose. Hence my interest in other threads about knee high boots.

While I am back to dressing, and continued some underdressing while recovering, looking at the leg makes me want to cry. Perhaps I will look into cosmetic surgery options in the future as using beard cover on the scars just does not work well.

Glad to hear you survived the crash. Just an inherent hazard in our sport.

Hugs and stay safe. Robin

I spent a lot of time in a nylon nightgown while recovering from a bypass. Then when I was able to get out of bed more, I hung around the house in a skirt. Just cause your sick, doesn't stop the needs. Besides, at the time I wasn't sure just how many more times I would have, cutting your chest open gives you some doubts.

Oh, I almost forgot, years ago, and I mean a lot of years, I got ran over by a car, and ended up in the E.R. with a badly sprained ankle, and the prettiest red toes you ever saw. The X-Ray tech told me he thought the color was pretty, I think he was being a bit cheeky.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 11-22-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Wearing a skirt is a lot easier than wearing slacks when one has their foot in a cast, I guarantee.
    DonnaT

Like Tina, I have been down lately due to bypass surgery. Bra's are out for the time being, as are most shirts etc., panties are a must however. I also have found a couple of nightgowns, that I can tolerate. Wife generally supportive, has offered to go buy more of the same style. While I haven't felt up to the dressing, I have been using my off time to practice my makeup skills. (I always need practice there) Looking forward to the day that I can dress fully and go out again as Billie.