Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eva Mendes Fashion Photo

Eva Mendes Fashion Photo

I found this picture on a web site that had celebrities on it, showing what they are wearing and such, when I came across this picture of Eva Mendes. She is such a gorgeous woman and I love the outfit she is wearing BUT is was the people in the background that caught my attention!

What do you think? I always find it perplexing that a picture like this is taken yet no one noticed the possible sister in the background? Maybe our dressing is becoming more acceptable? All of the comments were about Eva and not much more though and it left me wondering.

Thoughts? opinions?

PS, I don't know if this belongs in this section or not so if not, can a mod please move it to where it belongs? Thanks.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yep that's definitely a guy behind her in a skirt and a hose. As for how this picture came to be: with all the pictures of celebs that are taken each day, it's just a mathematical certainty that eventually you'll get one with an obvious 'cross-dresser' in the background

Here's another angle:
    Last edited by Zylia; 11-20-2013 at 05:37 PM.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Amazing because I hardly ever pay attention to background people. Actually I like all of their outfits though
    Erica

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    OMG, I am so jealous of the guy in the back ground. That is the way I would go out all of the time...if I could. Literally...dressed just like that!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne, Most people are so wrapped up in their own little world that they miss the big picture.
    Yes that look a like a sister in the background.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good eye!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Wow pretty cool, yeah love the outfit

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Very well spotted Joanne!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

To put a dampener on this one.....
    It could be staged.
    Barbara looks relaxed walking there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't know. There are a lot of woman with very short hair out there. May not be a guy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    Amazing because I hardly ever pay attention to background people. Actually I like all of their outfits though
    I do too especially the teal flats the girl is wearing. He looks very good too except the white tennis shoes.

Alice, that is clearly a guy. I am just curious about the back story of him being there dressed
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I saw something very similar here

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=Kyra+Sedgwick
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

In my opinion, that is a short-haired female. The calf muscles are not very defined. Lots of women dress like that.

Aspiring Member
    First pic shows a flat forehead and a male scalp line (Hairline recedes at the temple). Second pic shows a square jaw, too large for a woman of similar size. Also shoulders have more development and mass. My bet is MALE.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Banned Read only
    Repeat after me...

ONLY CDers [of any variety] WALK AROUND LOOKING FOR OTHER CDers. Unless they are simply a scumbag looking to make trouble maybe.

Why on earth would they unless they shoot pics for a living, ARE a CDer themselves, or have a CDing relative or friend?

And unless a photographer is actually staging a pic, he or she has zero control of the background unless they have an extended period of time in which to shoot the pic. When an opportunity presents itself you simply shoot or risk missing the shot.

Love how you are all are SO certain....anyone want to go up to her and ask? You all need to get out more, you would be surprised how many of the women I know look masculine. One the other day, had boxers and jeans that sagged down. Her body type was such that her butt looked male.

This brings to the forefront why so many here fear going out...because people, even people here, want to make judgements.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

OK so spotting a very 'suspicious' skirt wearing individual that obviously is very masculine is judgmental now? C'mon. Whether or not this is a guy (as in 'GM' for the more pedantic people) is not a matter of opinion. Apart from the skirt and the hose there's zero indication that this is a woman. As the matter of fact, it's quite 'judgmental' to assume that everyone in a skirt is a woman, amirite?

That is clearly a CD or man in a dress in the background. I don't think anyone was judging anyone either way, just making points that it could possibly be a GG in today's world but I find that highly impossible from the picture. My interest is the back story which will never be told. I give him/her a lot of credit for being them selves and out and about.

Is it just me---but, actually, Eva looks like the "guy"!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Yes there's a good chance it's just you "Eva Mendes looks like a guy", only on crossdressers.com!

Obligatory remark about wanting to trade bodies and faces with Eva Mendes if that's a guy's body and face.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Maybe it is a subliminal message! If the fashion industry could get men into the whole skirt and dress side of the industry, then they would be making more money. Men are half of the population, duh. Lets face it, if the make up industry got men into make up, think of the money they would make. Fashion is about money and the industry wants to make money.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

That is so true Gillian! I am sure they sit around trying to figure out SOME WAY of getting men to use makeup or wear skirts to boost their margins. All companies do that. If there is a boy version or vice versa they surly want the opposite sex version to maximize their profits, I just wish they would hurry up and figure it out already lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    OK so spotting a very 'suspicious' skirt wearing individual that obviously is very masculine is judgmental now? C'mon.
    Yes, you are judging the person by some traits. You assume that ISN'T a woman which is a judgement. You judge that she is a male because of jaw angle, short hair. All judgements. If that is a GG, you judge her on her short hair. Fact is, like I said, I have several friends, definitely GGs who are not TG in any manner, who have that hair cut. Who look "masculine" or "boyish". You made the judgement based on the hair...what if that person had long hair? Would you make the same call?

Now in regard to Vicki's comment...look at the same thing. The jaw is square. Imagine a high and tight haircut, change the glasses, change the outfit to loose jeans and a loose shirt and she could pass as a young male.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

You say we (or I) just look at a person's hair to determine someone's gender? That's pretty judgmental. It's not just the haircut, I found the other picture to have a better look at the person's figure for example and there's positively nothing 'womanly' about it. So if that's a woman, I misgendered her based on the hair, the shape of the face for as far as you can see that, the figure (e.g. width and shape of shoulders and arms, back and behind), the posture, quite possibly the sweater, etc. etc. I think I really tried hard to see this person as a woman just because of the skirt and hose, but I can't. Perhaps the person wants to be identified as a woman, that's not really something you can see in this picture, I obviously would respect that and I believe that's a whole other discussion, but I can't turn off my senses.

Either way, 'guessing' someone's gender is not judgmental in the more negative sense, that's just something people do for various reasons, including a few practical ones. Saying that this guy must be gay or stupid because he wears a skirt is judgmental.

Ans yes, I'm pretty sure Eva Mendes can look like one of the prettiest young men we all have ever seen.

Edit: and here's another shot courtesy of Google Image search. You can have a better look at this person's chest, face, hands and latent male pattern baldness. Judge away
    Last edited by Zylia; 11-24-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Banned Read only
    That's a dude! And he was a dude in the other pictures. That is no judgement, it's a statement of fact. No different than saying its sunny out. If all the facts that Zylia aren't enough, look at the side burns! Short but there. Women don't have them. Come on, why debate a fact.