Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Redheads

There was a time when I was really into finding different wigs to change my look. So, I do have 2 red wigs, and maybe a strawberry blonde or two.

My curly red wig is here

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ht-in-Virginia

I also have a long straight Jessica Rabbit red wig.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I'm a blond almost exclusively, but my SO and both GFs are reds, or as my SO calls them , my "magenta -haired harem" lol
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I was born with a full red mop which became more blonde as I got older. Before coming out, I sported a full beard which was auburn. I'm bald now but prefer reds and various shades of auburn in my wigs. I have more red wigs in my collection than anything else.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Lynn has a hint of red in her hair. You know what they say "Red on top, fire on bottom!"

Now thats rocking it like a red head Lynn

Natural-born redhead here. Not much left on top now, though, and what's there is tinged with grey. My wigs are close to my nay real color.

Gone to live my life
    Though my natural colour is black (jet . . . well a bit more grey than I remember and less of it) my wig colour is reddish brown. My wife and I agreed this colour tended to soften my features.

Hugs

Isha

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    One of the great things about wigs is that you can change your hair colour and style whenever you want. I started out as a blonde - (and still am for much of the time) - but then I tried a gorgeous auburn wig and fell in love with that look too. Now of course i can't make up my mind which I prefer - (typical 'blonde' behaviour!)
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

My male side adores red-heads! I'm a brunette through and through, even my natural hair. Never thought about going red???

I'm a coppertop by birth. Sadly, it's either all fallen out or gone grey. But when I put on my burgundy wig, woah, baby! I feel great (it makes me look about 15 years younger too)

I love being a redhead

When I had hair, it was red. My uncle used to call me "carrot top" back in the 60s when I was a kid, I hated that nickname. I was the only red haired kid in the small town I grew up in back then, it used to get me in trouble. There would be eight or ten of us all about the same age running around together, and if we pulled a prank on someone they'd see a pack of kids running away but they'd see the "red haired kid" and everyone knew who that was.

I love red hair though, I have two red hair wigs that I really love. I also love red hair women, I had a crush on two red haired girls in high school who wouldn't date me because (this was their excuse) "Red hair dating red hair is just creepy." I responded that blonds date blonds, dark hair dates dark hair, etc, but that was their excuse for not dating me in high school. I still adore red haired women, they are the fire in life. Still can't get one to date me though :-(.
    ~Linebacker Melissa

When I was young the DMV said I was a red head, as I aged it became Auburn, now that it's gone, I have learned I feel most natural in a red to auburn wig.
    All thought, I have bought a couple of blonde wigs that are a lot of fun.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My current wig is auburn, Does this count as it is in the red pallet

Don't care to talk about the current natural hair color as it is not red, blond, brunette, etc. Just the color we all turn eventually ;(

Hugs, Robin (sometimes auburn - red pallet sister)

Well, I have a range of colors (red, brunet, black, and a blonde one to) to fit my mood,,, but USUALLY I like to be red for the warmer months, and a brunet for winter. My red one is my overall favorite.

Redhead here.. with a little help from a bottle.. other wise it would be grey

Yes I like redheads, real ones are rare, I even like their pale freckled skin. I have a red wig that I like. My wife's hair is a little reddish. A term used for a very tight measurement is sometimes called an RCH. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    I love redheads. One of our members is said to be a redhead, I think, and that got me wondering how many redheads we have around here.

Are you a redhead?

Is your SO a redhead?

What hair color do you like most on yourself or SOs, including potential SOs?

Have you worn a red-haired wig, or used red hair coloring?

Or would you like to?

What's better, red hair....
    You mean there are other colours????? Hummmph, who'd a thunk it?????

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Long time red lover.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I like red hair but women with red hair tend to have a strong personality that I don't care for. At least that's been my experience. Love my auburn, reddish wig!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

J.Edgar Hoover is alleged to have said "Redheads are the most danger women on Earth", or something near that.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Red-haired women don't generally appeal to me very much (oh ... except for one girl in high school!), and most of my wigs for dressing up were variations on brunette. But I did buy one reddish wig, because I liked the style of it, and I could hold back into a semi-ponytail with a barette, which gave it a very natural, non-wiglike look. While bending over and pretending to get something out of the trunk of my car, in order to let some guys standing not too far away get a nice look at my shape, I heard one of them say, in a sort of a singing voice, "Red-head woman ..." And oh my my my, that was a thrilling moment--to know that a guy was responding to the sex appeal of the female me.

Zylia wrote: When I was 17, I painted my hair red like this, obviously somewhat inspired by this guy.

My SO, who, by the way, is 70 this year, still does her hair this color, Zylia. I love it.
    Last edited by devida; 11-22-2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Needed Quote

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    J.Edgar Hoover is alleged to have said "Redheads are the most danger women on Earth", or something near that.
    So I guess maybe that was probably his favorite color wig for when he was en femme?

Lol@Lori. hey-Hey !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud