Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey cue-balls.....

Hey cue-balls.....

Yea, the old saying, bald as a cue ball......
    Any who, Just wondering, how many of you, to whom nature has been unkind to in the hair department have wigs for BOTH sides? You know, one (or more) for her, and one (r more) for the ugly side to....

I have about 4 for the "real me" and a a couple for "ugly" which are a tad over shoulder length.

Hey! I'm an 80's rocker! I gotta have my 'do!

I am blessed with a head of hair all my own, a little thin but it was blamed on the hormones I took in my 20s.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I actually enjoy being bald. Started losing it around age 20. Don't get me wrong now, I really do miss having hair and having the chance to have a different appearance from time to time. I miss the wind blowing through it too. Having hair would provide more fem options too, with 3/4 wigs and and hair accessories. Having the chance to just let it grow and keep it pulled back in guy mode and styling it while en fem.
    But as a guy, I do like having a bald head. Not a pretty when the make up is done and no wig on though ;-)
    -Valerie

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I have standard male pattern baldness on the go, but I'm not worried about it. I had my hair cut to virtually 'not worth worrying about length' by the military 33 years ago, in for 12, so have pretty much got use to it now.

It would be great to have my own hair for my femme moments and as I suffer in the heat, wearing a wig makes for an uncomfortable life at times. On the up side, washing my hair takes but two minutes.

Wigs of course allow me to change colours and styles at will.....woo hoo!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Bald here...no rugs though. Have no issue with being bald, just need the wigs for the dresses
    Drumming, My other hobby

Aspiring Member
    Bald here too!. I do not use any toupees. Just wigs for my costumes both male and female.

But it does feel great to have hair.

I'm one of those natural cue balls and never even considered a rug for my male side. I have to laugh at all the cue ball wannabes who shave their head daily just to maintain the Kojak look. I also have a button that I wear on a cap which says "BALD IS BEAUTIFUL".
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I stopped worrying about getting bald as a guy back when Hulk Hogan was riding high in the media, virtually every woman I knew found him very, very hot. So much for long hair. haven't cared about it since. When I dressed up, it was always with a long hair wig.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Que-ball here so mutch of it went away that I shave the sides just for it all to be even. I too am looking for the day of having a wig for the fim side!

Leona

Gone to live my life
    When I was young I used to have hair down to my mid back (black and very thick) . . . child of the 70s rock world. The only issue was I inherited my father's hair line (very high at the temple low in the front) so even then, it looked a bit odd (kind of like Eddie Munster with long hair). Joined the military at 17 and got to be one of the lucky ones who had half his head shaved then had to wait until after lunch to have the other half shaved (a different time back then). So for the past 3 decades it has always been short and that hair line kept getting thinner. Now I shave it down completely and leave it that way. I do miss having a full head of hair but don't use a wig "en boy", only as Isha. Besides a shaved head makes wig fitting a bit easier and cooler.

Hugs

Isha

One side only...I don't care if people are blinded by the sun's reflection when I'm drab, but I have to have my long locks otherwise.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I also have a distinguished hair line ... all the way to the back. I lost it by 22, figured, "oh, well" and never got a toupee.

Actually, I hadn't lost it. I hardly ever had to shave before I went bald, so I figure it just slid down my head to my face.

Hair on men is over rated, I lost mine years ago, and could care less, after it was half gone, I stopped going to barbers, not paying full price to get half a head of hair cut, got clippers and started doing a buzz cut every now and then, even shaved it for a while but that's a lot of work. now I just grab a hat when going out the door, bald heads get cold easy.
    Now as a female, hair is a must, and I have way more wigs than I should have, because playing with hair is a lot of fun. So I have reds, and Blonde wigs in three or four different lengths, from way shorter than I thought it was going to be, to so long I just pile it on top and slap a few pins in it, and it looks great.
    hair for her, yes, hair for him, who cares, at my age ain't no one looking anyway.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    As a was growing up had a full head of hair at age 20 started losing it At age 45 just had a ring around the sides been shaving it now for almost 5 years dont care about hair

balding so I just keep my head shaved, only wear wigs while dressed femme.

I am bald by choice. I shave my head as much as I shave anything else. It's funny because in drab I absolutely hate hair....but femme? I have long, curly wigs ....go figure.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

balding on top, but no male hairpiece just always wear a hat.

male pattern bald, must have been because i never inhaled, #1 buss cut too lazy to shave it, liked my long rocker hair and still have the feeling when im mikell,
    i like the length long.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    Have to THANK my Mother for my Hair & Legs. My hair is now 4 inches longer than in my Avatar. I am 74 and LOVE to style it.
    In drab I wear it in a Bun & Pony tail, if I go partial dressed (androgonus ) I have let it out, nice comments from GG's ocasionally.
    JoanAz

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    When I noticed that I was going bald, I just shaved it. I love it, it is so easy to maintain. No "rug" for me. Even when I dress up I don't usually wear a wig, I never wear one when I go out, I would feel awkward. It's not me. The wig I wear as a costume for photos, like I'm playing a role.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I shave my head as well.... I love it...and kinda like the way I look bald with full makeup & earings...but the wig is the cherry on top for sure.

I am pretty bald. I started thinning around 22, and it hasn't stopped since. Twice in my 20's I grew my hair long. I loved it! At the time I was still in REALLY big denial about myself. So, I sadly never took advantage of my long natural hair that hung in natural ringlets. <sob>

Losing my hair and being a crossdresser is one of the hardest things for me. I want so badly to grow my own hair out and do lots of fun things with it like coloring and styling! Coming to terms with it has been a bit of a journey for me. I still have a little hope that one day there will be a non-surgical treatment that can restore my hair.

For the time being, I keep my hair cropped very short. I have a nice head for it when I am in a more masculine space, and it becomes me. It is also nice to have short when I'm wearing a wig.

Like Adrianna pointed out, I don't mind the bald with makeup look, and I've gone out like that a few times. I identify as Gender-Fluid, so a lot of times that can play right into the kind of look I'm going for anyway.

One thing I feel really strongly about: cropping it as close as I possibly can without using a razor. Getting a regular hair cut while being bald on top makes you look much, much older in my humble opinion. Plus, when my hair is cropped and I've got my earrings in, I kinda pull off a Mr. Clean look. Very handsome, if I do say so myself.

I also have standard MPB, but that's what they make camo baseball caps for! When I lived in southwest Fl. I HAD to wear a hat outdoors or I would be a lobster really quickly. Have several wigs for the other me and I also enjoy the feel of long hair brushing down my back and shoulders. I sometimes miss the long hair I HAD in the 70's!

I could have a full head of hair if I choose to, but I much prefer shaving my head bald. I kept getting my hair cut shorter and shorter in the mid '90s and had my head shaved for the first time about 15 years ago and really liked the look and feel of it. I also love the androgynous aspect of it when I'm en femme, and sometimes I go wigless and totally bald in public as Rita when I'm feeling really confident. It's just so much easier to maintain, it's more comfortable for wig-wearing, and best of all--it hides the gray!

Thanks to genetics...By late 20's I was already starting to have a bit of receding hairline.
    Had bushy but never real "long" hair. I'd had it styled, colored, (heck..as a comic-geek even tried to get it into a Wolverine'ish style for a bit. )
    But ln late 30's I changed to buzzcuts for a few years then just started shaving it all off. Stayed bald shaven since. (10+ years now). Thank you Headblade (shaver).. it's ease of use kept me doing that ) No Toupee.
    Which has really caused me issues with wigs... I'm not used to hairstyling, and to having hair that can fall in front of the face,etc.
    So it's been really interesting to experience now.. heh. Gotten used to it again now..but was just something that's been funny.
    I'd actually thought sometime I'd like to have grown longer on the guy side.. but I still feel I'd need more than 2/3 coverage front-back to make it look "good". So never tried.
    And now with CDing..it's easier to fast-change a wig due to being a cue-ball
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!