Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm getting stressed and ready to burn everything

I often feel cding is a curse ! But just as often I fell like its a blessing.

Being with my kids is much more important than my dressing which I think should be the main focus here. All of us have purged so much at a very high monetary cost and don't think that's going to stop as I do know that my fem side cycles where I can't wait to dress and other times can take it or leave but in my mind I know I'd rather take and if I've purged something I always regret it so have tried to stop doing that. We will always find time to dress and let our fem sides out but if not willing to come totally out of the closet we definitely will have to be caucious when we dress to keep our little secret.

Launa,
    There is a saying... Shit happens....
    Learn to deal with it!

That may seem harsh, but these problems do come up from time to time.
    In order to deal with the frustration do not get yourself overwrought.
    It is not healthy.
    Remember family first andthen entertainement and relaxation later.
    When you have dealt with the crisis it is even more enjoyable going back to dressing.
    Throwing things around only damages the goods and as I say, think of the positives that can come later.

For now.
    You just have to have self control and,,,,,
    Deal with it.
    I do wish you well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Launa,
    There is a saying... Shit happens....
    Learn to deal with it!

That may seem harsh, but these problems do come up from time to time.
    In order to deal with the frustration do not get yourself overwrought.
    It is not healthy.
    Remember family first andthen entertainement and relaxation later.
    When you have dealt with the crisis it is even more enjoyable going back to dressing.
    Throwing things around only damages the goods and as I say, think of the positives that can come later.

For now.
    You just have to have self control and,,,,,
    Deal with it.
    I do wish you well.
    Yeah its all good, I was just frustrated and had a moment.

Aspiring Member
    A very long time ago I met a man soon to become my "sponsor" in the well known 10 step program....I posed the question time and time again, why me. Simply he said 'Its your turn". Our lives cannot be perfect and to think we can control everything about it is silly. We will have bad days, our plans ruined and our teams lose...that is how life is. Just know all things will not turn out as planned and somewhere out there is a being that will throw some wrenches in our way.
    Just know it will get better when you understand that!!!
    Take Care, Fortuneta

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Ever since I realized that CDing was a natural part of me I've been contented with not hating the players or the game. When plans get ruined, chances are that priorities were just unexpectedly changed by forces you couldn't control. You just have to make correct choices when they present themselves and eliminate the anger.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm sorry babe, i also feel that way at times when im looking forward to dressing up all day and an hour before i'm done with work my wife calls me and tells me she has the day off. . .i always feel very selfish when she does get the day off and it nixes my plans for dressing up because im in a bad mood and we end up fighting usually over something stupid. As we dont have any children yet my priorities are a little different then those with, but when the time comes family is first and foremost. . .stay strong, proud and pretty!
    Last edited by cdxmatty; 11-23-2013 at 04:37 PM.

A lot of people will tell you that your kid is most important and that might very well be true for you as well, but I would just like to take the time
    here to play devil's advocate and remind everyone that sometimes the people in our lives do not represent the relationships they might otherwise deserve.
    This may or may not be the case here.. Not everyone's children are worthy of their time, and not saying yours aren't here, Launa.. just saying to those
    who suddenly tell you that the kid is more important here may not have the same relationship that you do or do not have with yours and that's OKAY.

So maybe you do deserve to go out instead... and maybe you don't.. only YOU know how much that matters but it seems to me some angst was
    triggered by your child's sudden announcement of coming home unexpectedly. And it could also BE a very good thing to shelve the dress-out date for now.

Just be true to who YOU are and if your kids deserve your time, then go for it... but if they have been selfish and greedy and only want to come home
    for the creature-comforts and don't actually end up spending time WITH YOU at all while home.. I've SEEN that happen with many families and I'd say
    go out and leave the key under the matt.
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by Lacyfem View Post
    Being with my kids is much more important than my dressing which I think should be the main focus here. We will always find time to dress and let our fem sides out but if not willing to come totally out of the closet we definitely will have to be caucious when we dress to keep our little secret.
    Its true that being with family is more important than anything else but my family is always together so if I don't ever take 4 hours off twice a month to myself because I want to do this then I can either come out of the closet or say F-it and keep all of my alter ego in the attic and never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdxmatty View Post
    when the time comes family is first and foremost. . .stay strong, proud and pretty!
    You'll do just fine Matty once you find a way to balance everything in your life. Thanks for the encouragement!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvina View Post
    A lot of people will tell you that your kid is most important and that might very well be true for you as well, but I would just like to take the time
    here to play devil's advocate and remind everyone that sometimes the people in our lives do not represent the relationships they might otherwise deserve.
    This may or may not be the case here.. Not everyone's children are worthy of their time, and not saying yours aren't here, Launa.. just saying to those
    who suddenly tell you that the kid is more important here may not have the same relationship that you do or do not have with yours and that's OKAY.

So maybe you do deserve to go out instead... and maybe you don't.. only YOU know how much that matters but it seems to me some angst was
    triggered by your child's sudden announcement of coming home unexpectedly. And it could also BE a very good thing to shelve the dress-out date for now.

Just be true to who YOU are and if your kids deserve your time, then go for it... but if they have been selfish and greedy and only want to come home
    for the creature-comforts and don't actually end up spending time WITH YOU at all while home.. I've SEEN that happen with many families and I'd say
    go out and leave the key under the matt.
    Ok thanks for this post because I was starting to think how selfish I am...... My family tells me all the time I'm a great guy and do so much for all of them, I don't think they are bullshitting me. My SO tells me to take time for myself..... So I plan on going out twice a month. Selfish?

In this case here my I was stressed out getting ready partly because this time I was going to go out to a STRAIGHT BAR not a gay bar and the other TG girls that go out to this GNO are experienced. These TG girls look and act very appropriate, they have warned anybody that comes out with them to behave the same. No bad wigs or outfits, no bare asses hanging out of leather pants, no beards while wearing a dress etc.... so I was trying to make "my look" the very best I could for that night. Then I've realized I wasn't going to make the date and I put everything away.

I was saying to myself during the hissy fit is all this really worth it? Still selfish?
    Last edited by Launa; 11-24-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeR View Post
    I feel ya hon, it's like that for me every Friday when Im off and dressed most of the day only to take it all off before the wife gets home. Just one day I want to stay dress come to the door when she comes in and say hi honey
    Maybe you should try it.