Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An interesting insight into why some men are attracted to us CD girls.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    Making love to a CD would not be appealing, but I find that I'm possibly open to it with transsexuals. And they're not so different from us; are they?
    Sorry hon, but we're girls. Some of us have unusual anatomy for women, to be sure, but chicks we are. I think the general consensus is that most CDs are men.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    I suspect the person whom the OP quoted as CD's make an "effort to dress and act very feminine." is looking for something other then what he has found withing the gg world.
    So... What you're saying is that he wants the D?

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I was reading on another site a comment from a man wanting to date CD girls.
    When asked why from other members he explained that he was attracted to CD girls because they make the effort to dress and act very feminine.
    @ Corinne

TRANSLATION from the OP: The man dates Cders because they turn him on. I have only dated people that I would like to eventually have sex with, I think the same goes for everyone. So yes it's the D.

Oh Suzy, don't fall for that line! lol.

Go out to any nightclub in a city and you'll find plenty of young women who dress beyond feminine. Obviously you won't see them dressed like that at the grocery store. But there is no shortage of femininely dressed GGs around, if you know where to find them. Come to think of it, you have to know where to find the CDers too, it's not like they're all over the grocery store either.

So men who are attracted to CDs instead of GGs, rather like the one appendage that GGs don't have.
    Reine

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    So... What you're saying is that he wants the D?
    Corinne , It must be the meds i'm on , Whats the D ? For some reason, reason eludes me tonight.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    From my limited experience, (Sherry gets one or two new Friend requests every day. At least half r guys whose page says they're only into "women"), I BELIEVE many of these guys fantasize about or receive oral from CD's, period.

Which means anyone who thinks ALL these CD admiring guys r into "pole sliding" or anal may be way off base!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Any male wanting to date a cross dressing man because the cross dressing man is more feminine than a woman is living in a deeper closet than I.

There are many very attractive women out there. I see them in the work place, the grocery store, on the sidewalks, everywhere. The guy is not looking hard enough or not in the right places. I see many women who need a makeover. However, I see many men who would be justification for a woman to say that she sees other women more manly than a GM. And, that would be a reason for a 'straight' women to date lesbians?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Corinne , It must be the meds i'm on , Whats the D ? For some reason, reason eludes me tonight.
    Starts with d and ends with ick.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Oh Suzy, don't fall for that line! lol.
    Don’t worry Reine, this girl has been around the block a few times. She knows all about men bless them.

This was just a light hearted thread that I posted after being hit on by a man wanting cyber sex on another forum.
    Its all just fun to me…….a bit like life itself.
    Last edited by suzy1; 11-24-2013 at 05:52 AM.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    LOL, I must be real slow on the uptake, but you have a point .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I think Cd admirers that date CD's might as well just own the fact they are sexually attracted to Cders. Why beat around the bush, different strokes right?

The Cder has the option to accept or say they have a BF or GF, pretty simple stuff.

Oh and Suzy, you're such a tease.lol!

There are admirers who are looking for loving long term relationships. They love you for who you are, as long as they're home by the time the wife gets dinner on the table.