Thread: I finally did it.

I finally did it.

I finally got a chance to go shopping by myself. In male mode I started at Fred Meyers. Looking at bras and wound up trying of a few bras and dresses in the store. Then on to walmart a few times and did the same thing. But at Ross's I actually bought a 3 new bras and a sweater dress and a new top and 3 pairs of heels. I'll have to show you all sometime. But no one batted an eye. You can actually look at bras and check sizes without anyone bothering you. Can't wait until I get the chance to go shopping again by myself. Who knows what could happen. Here's one of my new boots
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good for you, that must be a liberating experience I hope to have myself one day! I really like those boots, I almost bought similar shoes two or three weeks ago but I ended up buying a pair with wedges instead.

Glad you had a great shopping trip. Cute boots too!!

Good for you Amanda! I really like that boot!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just today, I was in Target in guy mode looking at electronics, didn't find what I wanted so as I was walking out a floor length nighty caught my eye and before I knew it, I was buying the nighty and three bras. For me clothes and lingerie shopping is pretty much routine whether I'm in guy or girl mode.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I like Ross, it is the only retail outlet with the variety of a thrift shop, ,,, and it's all new.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Here is some of the outfits I bought today at Value village. I believe I'm getting stuck in the fog and don't want to find my way out. Next step is a facial or photo shoot. See what they can do to make me look better.
    Last edited by Amanda_P; 11-24-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Just a couple more

Opps I did that one twice
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-24-2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

Nice haul Amanda