Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the WEIRDEST place you ever CDed?

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Dickens Fair in Oakland dressed in period costume. Went to dinner wearing the hoop skirt and all. Not one person said a rude thing and only a couple looked like they read me.I had the time of my life. I finished the evening going clubbing to Ruby Sky a dance club in SF. Never notice anyone in the dim light of the club notice anything funny about me. I had changed into club attire suitable to my age and fit right in with the rest of the dancers.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Oh by far it has to be the groundhog day prom. Literally the craziest place anyone can go to. It's like costume day on steroids. Met up with a few other CDrs. The place was packed with over a hundred guests. Even while dressed to the nines, I was shown up by four people dressed as a swimming pool. I told you it was a crazy night...

Renne....

Dressed as a swimming pool? Wow, I gotta make it over there someday.... Sounds like a good time!

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    mine was at a bowling alley!

i guess that's not THAT weird

but still

a BOWLING alley!

ha!

to be fair it was a punk rock bowling alley!

where bands play on a stage that's on the lanes (!)
    Memory Lanes?!?!

yes!

oh god i didn't think anyone would know that's crazy!

fun place!

Yeah it is. I've only been there once though. For a concert and burlesque show.

The handicap stall in the mens restroom at work over lunch... full transformation with photos and back... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The handicap stall in the mens restroom at work over lunch... full transformation with photos and back... lol
    I remember that post. I was worried that you would get caught if you ever did it again....

Not sure if this qualifies as a weird place. I was not quite 13, on vacation at my uncle's vacation house at a lake. His house was on an estate, several houses separated by a few hundred yards, with the mansion at the south tip right on the lake. Our place was the second house going up the road; we shared a dock with the third house. So, the people in the mansion and first house didn't use 'our' dock, which was about 100 yards up into the forest. And the people who rented the third house weren't there that week. My parents and sister had gone home because they all had to work during the week. I stayed with my cousin; she worked part time in the lake's local village market. So monday morning, she goes to work, I know she'll be gone for about four hours. A few of her family's bathing suits still out, drying on the line. Desire got the best of me. I borrowed her sister's suit. Felt wonderful. No one around. Looked at myself in the mirror, I was skinny, had longish hair, the suit had padded cups, I figured at a distance no one would be able to tell the difference between a 13 year old skinny girl or boy. Grabbed her coverup and a towel, and started down to the lake. Panic set in when I was half way there and heard a car going from the lower house past my own, but they kept going. Got to the dock, felt really vulnerable standing there in a girl's suit; jumped in, swam for a while, all the time feeling the difference in how her suit felt as opposed to my boy one. It was really nice; I imagined of how she might feel. The fantasy swept me away, I must have been in for over an hour, swimming back and forth from the dock to the point and back. A few boats went by, but my family didn't know anyone else up there, so I didn't worry. Then....one came closer. Turns out it's a friend of my cousin....the one who's bathing suit I was wearing. Luckily she didn't come in the cove too close, and after I told she wasn't there, they left. Waited a few minutes to make sure I could get up into the forest should they turn around and come back, then I got out and ran back to the house, scared that at any moment someone else would suddenly appear. No one did. I washed out her suit and put it back on the line as best as I could remember, exactly as it was.
    My cousin came home after work, brought food, I said who had come by while I was swimming. Nothing was said.
    The phone rang later, my cousin took the call, I could hear laughing and giggling, I didn't know who she was talking to. Turned out it was Dana, the girl in the boat. My cousin didn't look at me funny, or say anything. Nothing was ever mentioned. I figured I was in the clear.
    Later in the week, I was out on the boat with my cousin, and while coming in towards the dock, my family was in the water. At the same distance Dana was when I was the one in the water wearing my cousin's suit, I could clearly see through the water what kind of bathing suit my sister was wearing, triggered by the sight of the tie straps of her halter top. And right there, I knew I could easily have been busted; there was no doubt in my mind at all that Dana clearly saw me in a girl's bathing suit. I never heard anything about it; I don't know if she might have mistaken me for a girl as well, my voice hadn't 'cracked' yet at that age. I never met Dana again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The weirdest place...at a Latin dance club in a wedding dress dancing in the middle of the dance floor with my wife while all the 'macho' guys were sleazing it up on the sidelines...
    Chickie

Buddy Hollys Grave

Read about it here

http://www.femulate.org/2013/01/it-d...r-anymore.html

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Since the military seems to frown on it, I dressed in an abandoned farm house out in the great plains of North Dakota.
    Drumming, My other hobby

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeR View Post
    Mine was as a French maid at a church costume party
    Oh, that's just the best. Same outfit for Sunday service?

One of my strangest places was in my former MIL's bedroom wearing her clothes. Body shaper, stockings, dress, shoes, jewelry. She had on the exact same thing the next day. My former wife asked why I was smiling like an idiot. I couldn't tell her that I looked more like a woman in the same outfit. OMG, I'm laughing now!!!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Friend's parent's place in their master bathroom

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Lets see when I first came out, sex shop,strip club, sex club, sex party, swinger party. Back seat of a cop car, oh in the back of an tow truck. Take your pick.

my "weirdest" place for me was 3AM outside lol. i was prob 13yrs old or something. i would sneak out and go in the middle of a park (empty hopefully) and dressed up and walked around, was awesome. cant do that now though lol. the good ol times!

On an Ohio class Ballistic Missile Submarine at greater than 800 feet below the surface if panties and hose count!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    No I didn't go to service that way but it sure would have been interesting without a doubt. No one at the party knew I was CD but one of my wife's friend suspected.

In a motel room in Orlando while on a Disney vacation, not an odd place i know but it was scary getting the ice from the ice machine which was one floor above our room

Walking through Valley Hills mall this morning at 6:30 in Hickory NC on Black Friday. Didn't go in any stores, that would be too much interaction for me. No one even gave me a second look. I don't think I do, but I must look average. 90% females out shopping.
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 11-29-2013 at 10:00 PM.

I would dress and go out to the barn and do chores if no one was around when I lived on the farm

Arkansas.

Went to a strip club dressed on a whim. Chatted with a couple of the dancers and actually had a great time. They had tons of questions, but they weren't judgemental at all, just very curious.

I've also gone to a strip club and had a similar experience. It is either that time or the time I went to Wal-Mart. Although at Wal-Mart I was probably only the third or fourth strangest looking person in the store.

Read that post about a strip club so I went last night to a strip club as Jamie. It was amazing.