Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would appreciate your thoughts on my predicament

Banned Read only
    Lynn sounds as if the challenge has been bestowed apon you!

I think you need professional help with your look then you'll feel better about yourself.

I started out with help from a pro and after about 7 lessons at 70 bucks a pop I have a good look nailed down that's suited for me. You do need someone that knows how to do MTF transformations because mens skin isn't the same as womens skin and when you use makeup you will need darker colors etc.. Down the road you can then keep experimenting with the ladies in the malls at Sephora and Mac's. After that pro makeover you need to go dressed to a real good wig store. The last time I bought a wig I went to a large wig store for women and I was just looking around because I thought I already had a good wig.
    The lady helping me was really good, knew face shapes and good with trans folk. She came out with a few nice wigs, I put on one of them and suddenly my look improved by several points!! So I encourage you to try it and learn to like some things that are necessary for you to look your best!

Launa, you are exactly right.
    I went to a professional wig store today just to check it out. The difference was amazing.
    The wigs I had bought online in the past were down right cheap and looked like it.
    Not only were they the wrong color and cut, I was wearing them wrong and let's face it, cheap is cheap.
    I found a great wig today and am waiting for my next bonus from work to treat myself.
    After that I will be finding someplace to do a makeover and we
    ll see is my attitude about makeup changes as well. LOL

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback and encouragement.
    I plan on trying again one night this week and I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

Shelby
    BTW, if you are ever in Austin, check out ABBA Wig Salon and ask for Bonnie. She is great!

Just a thoughg msybe go dressed as man and watch for interaction of others and if there is anyone that you feel are comparable or compatible with you doesnt really matter if your passble or not its more about comfortable accepting enviroment

You have to do what works for you and what you are comfortable with Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning