Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My scariest moment as a CD

My scariest moment as a CD

I would like to know the scariest moment you ever has as a CD. Not the most lighthearted topic and it doesn't have to be "SCARY" scary... sometimes in retrospect, it's funny. Here's mine.

I had just started a new job as a national sales rep. and was working with my boss on a project out of state. Now, out of state means a suitcase full of my girl clothes, wig, makeup...the whole nine yards. We had an appointment at a "secure" facility and I was asked to pull over by the guard who instructed me that he needed to search my vehicle, and contents. With my new boss standing next to me, I was ready to just make a run for it! Luckily, the trunk of my rental car was having problems and I couldn't open it. Inside were my Jenny things. We tried and tried, but it would not open. I then thought on my feet and noticed an outside of the secure area parking area and suggested I just park my car there and ride in with my boss. Well, being just before lunchtime, it worked! The guard didn't want to mess around with it anymore and I got my wish. Imagine if they actually got the trunk open, my suitcase open and then in front of my new boss, Jenny popped out of the suitcase and said "Hello, I'm Jenny and you just hired me!!" I was scared beyond belief. All worked out, but I did learn one thing.... expect the unexpected!
    Any stories?

Jenny

Can't say that I've ever been "scared" per se Jenny. Some years ago, before I retired, I used to under dress with bra, pantyhose, panty and briefer and wore subtle toned down make up. The guards at the front gate of my plant never searched anyone but I just figured if they ever patted me down, they would be the ones surprised. The only thing I did think about from time to time was passing out or being in an accident which would require me to remove any clothing. Never happened though.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    My scariest moment was a moment in which I was attacked, not because I was a cd, but because I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was underdressing, had a big coat on that hid all aspects of the clothes underneath.

I was mugged, for my IPod. By a group of guys. My arm was slashed, just above my wrist, and was stabbed twice in the stomach. I was targeted, not because I was a CD, but still, the fact that I was wearing women's clothes made it an issue when I got to hospital, while still conscious, because I knew that my family would be informed, and I didn't want the medical staff to disclose anything about myself, especially at such a worrying time.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Two moments that I can think of that were quite scary at the time:

1 - The first time I went out in public dressed. I went shopping in the various stores along Hollywood Blvd. I so wish I had a picture of that first look. It is so different than how I look now.

2 - The first time I went over to a friends house dressed. The friends happen to be another couple my wife and I know. The guy is one of my good friends and the girl is a coworker. I thought I was going to pass out when I was walking up to their house and knocked on their door.

Thankfully both experiences turned out great and showed me that I really had nothing to fear.

I guess I was about 10 when I first started CDing. I had taken a girlscout dress from my sister's closet and would CD in the bathroom when no one else was home. The scary moment came when I got home from school one day and Mom confronted me with a big frown and asked why I had the dress hidden in my bed. My sister was there too. Somehow, an answer came out that I hadn't rehearsed. I said I just wanted to see how long it would take her to notice it was missing.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

My clothes were all laid out in the back of a car covered with a blanket.
    I had to pick some guys up.
    Quickly I said don't remove the rug, sit on it the seat is torn.
    Bummer!
    Creased my evening dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Befor I came out to my wife I had written down everything I wanted to tell her about me.
    Its a good ideal especially on such a delicate situation. Good ideal right?

Except! I left it on the floor next to my chair and went to work. By the time I got off (2:am)
    My truck was on fire, my clothes were on the front yard and the locks were changed. I almost had a brake down by the time I
    Got home. ( none of this happened by the way)
    Thank god it was upside down and she did not notice it when she got home.
    That the most scared I have ever been in my life.

Julie S

Well Hurray Jenny. You survived that one. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Quote Originally Posted by jules View Post
    Befor I came out to my wife I had written down everything I wanted to tell her about me.
    Its a good ideal especially on such a delicate situation. Good ideal right?

Except! I left it on the floor next to my chair and went to work. By the time I got off (2:am)
    My truck was on fire, my clothes were on the front yard and the locks were changed. I almost had a brake down by the time I
    Got home. ( none of this happened by the way)
    Thank god it was upside down and she did not notice it when she got home.
    That the most scared I have ever been in my life.

Julie S
    Just curious, jules - after that close call and heart-stopping moment, did you eventually come out to your wife, or did this scar you for life and drive you even deeper into the closet?

Platinum Member
    Nothing brutal as your experience, Jenni, just disconcerting. I was stopped and questioned by a local policeman a few months ago. He was doing his job, responding to a complaint about a man in women's clothing. He checked me out, ran the license and said not to worry about being any future complaints. Still, my heart raced for a while afterward.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Jenni, I am sorry that happened to you

I posted this somewhere else, but deleted it because this thread is more appropriate.

My most terrifying experience was, once I went out for a drive, I was too nervous to get out of the car but I did feel pretty comfortable driving around just getting a glimpse of the world through the eyes of Kaylee. A group of guys pulled up next to me and were staring at me, I felt a chill up my spine and I froze, then one of them yelled out "fag" the others started laughing, one of them said "I am gonna kill you" I had never felt so frightened, I drove away and they followed me. Everywhere I went, they were right there, waiting for me to stop again. I had no other choice but to call the police. I stayed on the phone with the dispatch for what felt like the longest 10 minutes of my life, telling them which streets I was turning down and letting them know where I was at. Finally, 2 cop cars showed up and pulled them over. I gave my statement to the police, I just felt so embarrassed and nervous, I just wanted to get out of there. For years after, I was closed off, I couldn't get over that. It is still very hard for me to step out that door.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Kaylee, you must have been terrified. I'm glad you did the right thing. I had a similar experience back before cellphones and I just pulled alongside the next police car I saw and pointed to the aggressor.

I think as crossdressers many of us have honed an acute skill of leading a secret amazing second life and keeping it hidden. This dynamic can produce scary, am I caught moments, frequently. I got a call at work from my wife, recently. She had gone into my office at home looking for an envelope. "So, what's this now?" We're trying DADT, yea, whatever. At that point, the attention elevates. "What's what?" "Oh, and there's two of them!" I had printed out some very sexy pictures, one of which is my profile here, and they were under my laptop. "Two wigs? So you're into wigs now? This is getting really out of hand." OK, she's been in a bitchy mood lately and sometimes lashes out at my CDing because it's a convenient target. "Don't worry, Honey. You can borrow them." "That's not funny" When I got home later I noticed that nothing had been touched. We talked about what the real issue was and I reminded her that I would tell her about anything to do with my proclivity if she wanted to talk about it. I just hope someday the clandestine part of all this disappears completely.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The first time I tried on my sister's dress (age 12?). I was upstairs with the dress on (alone in the house) when I heard my older brother get home and he yelled out "what are you doing"? I answered that I was playing, he asked playing what, - well if he would have come upstairs he would have caught me wearing a dress. Because I was already afraid of him, this incident is the main reason I've stayed in the closet my entire life.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    My scariest moment was a moment in which I was attacked, not because I was a cd, but because I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was underdressing, had a big coat on that hid all aspects of the clothes underneath.

I was mugged, for my IPod. By a group of guys. My arm was slashed, just above my wrist, and was stabbed twice in the stomach. I was targeted, not because I was a CD, but still, the fact that I was wearing women's clothes made it an issue when I got to hospital, while still conscious, because I knew that my family would be informed, and I didn't want the medical staff to disclose anything about myself, especially at such a worrying time.
    Did the medical staff tell your family? I hope not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Gone to live my life
    I can't say I had a real scary moment a few nervous moments. I guess one scary moment was the first time I went out (it was the one and only time my wife went out with me dressed). We went to a restaurant and some knuckle draggers in the attached sports bar gave us a bit of a hassle when we left but it really ended as a non event.

My absolute scariest moment . . . my first attempt at putting on make-up and looking in the mirror.

Hugs

Isha

My wife coming home unexpectedly and finding me in the shop trying to get out of her blouse.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Yes I came out to my wife Leslie in nov of last year. Thanks to the support of caring people and friends on here.

Julie S

Mine was probably when two guys I had seen at a bar grabbed me, lifted me up in the air, and started pulling off my clothes and hair. Fortunately I escaped; maybe I was heavier than they thought?
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Ashley,
    What a nightmare! I'm surprised
    , in Texas? Seems a good way to get shot!

Like lots of others I started dressing at home as a teenager... Once or twice I was dressed upstairs when my brother came home unexpectedly and my father came home with work mates. I was shouting downstairs as if nothing was wrong whilst trying to undress as fast as I could. My heart was beating so fast. I also hid under my bedcovers when my brother came in - if only he knew I was in a basque and stockings and heels... Just a duvet between me and being found out
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Well, mines not so much a scary story.. but more stupid. I used to "hide" my clothes in my closest when i lived with my mom and dad, to say the least it didnt work out too well. was caught multiple times and sadly had no answer for them, which made it worse for me AND them. if only i could have told (or Tell ) them about my CD life. oh well. live and learn right?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Having some creep put his hand on my waist and try to pick me up at 7-11 while I was getting coffee. I always check behind me now, and avoid shady places.

A few years ago I was following by a police car for two blocks, but I have posted this story and times and at many CD site. Today I met my BF's parents I hide my nervousness well, at least I think so. The were polite & respectful. They are both about 80 years of age.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I was 18 at the time living at home,It was a Saturday night I was n my room trying on some new panty hose
    Just as I finish puling them up my girl friend walks in and she just froze and keep saying take them off take them off......
    We went out for dinner after I got dressed with out the hose
    nothing was said after that but i think she learned to knock first
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

My most scariest time was when I discovered that from the outside of my apartment that a person can easily see inside and also I can easily hear people outside my apartment talking, I was crossdressing one night and heard people outside saying we caught him, also as far as the curtain situation I have had a handyman install some blackout curtains, I don't mind at all if people try to peek but I figure the blackout curtains will be there for people who don't want to see so overall everyone in the neighborhood where I live knows my secret now.