Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My scariest moment as a CD

Yeah, I've got a story... last Halloween I went to a big Gala at a hotel in our city. I was dressed as an Alien Drag queen and when I walked thru the hotel lobby, there was a couple that were looking at me in the hotel lobby, at the same time they were staring I was talking and answering questions to the people at the front desk, when I looked at this guy and I thought that he was a business acquaintance...... Turned out that he wasn't but it still felt weird and he said great costume, way to go.... I said whew... that felt close.
    During the night I had a lot of pictures taken so I don't know whose facebook pages I'm tagged in but I know I'm definatley in more than a few of them.

Here we go .LOL

Wow...there has been some really dangerous moments for some of you. Thank God you all survived.

As for me, I've had about one or two, both involving my father in particular:

1. When I was a teen, I always have been and will ever be a shoe-lover. I had bought several pairs of sandals from Payless(including my favorite, Jelly Sandals with the high heels) secretly and, having nowhere to truly put them, hid them in an old bookbag. However, for some reason, my dad was inspecting my room or something, and out of desperation I threw the bag outside in the backyard, over the fence. Somehow, my mom found the bag...but I was not confronted. Instead, at least for a little while, my sister wore my Jelly Sandals before throwing all of the shoes away.

2. When I bought my first pair of platform sandals with six-inch heels and was walking around in them, and my dad and family came home(I was alone). Whoever said one can't run in high heels hasn't seen me in action.

Of course, presently, I kind of live in constant fear because, while I live alone, I have a special arrangement with my dad, so he can basically pop up anytime. This is basically why I haven't gone full-crossdressing yet(i.e. having wigs, etc)., and terrified that Pops will discover all of the "household sandals" I wear when I'm relaxing at home under my bed, or that my toes are always painted now(when he comes over, I'm usually wearing socks, so he can't tell).

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    Did the medical staff tell your family? I hope not.
    No. I was put in a hospital gown pretty much straight away. My clothes stored in a bag next to my bed. I asked my family to bring me some fresh clothes, underwear, etc while I was in hospital. It was never life threatening, and the weird thing is, it didn't even hurt that much. I remember being terrified of stiches (I'd never had any before, and was insistent that they only butterfly stitch me. They did that for the cut on my arm, but stitched the two in my stomach (they were small puncture wounds, so didn't need many stitches. The funny thing is, the two scars on my stomach are barely noticeable anymore, but the one a few inches above my wrist is - that was a much bigger cut though, because it was slashed across.

Most of my family know about my cding now though, with the exception of my father.

Silver Member
    I stopped to change clothes on a road that went to a bunch of cabins. As I pulled out a police car pulled up behind me and the red lights came on. I quickly pulled my rain coat closed and my pants up so they looked like I had them on. The skirt I was wearing was so tight I didn't have a chance of getting it slid up while stopping.

I was sure that I was going to be arrested (50s). The two policemen asked me what I was doing and checked me out. I told them I was looking for a house that a girl I had a date with next weekend and was going to pick her up at her parents place rather than college. They kept shining their lights into my car, but finally let me go.

American CD in Germany
    I was going to a gay club dressed in a cute pair of skinny jeans, high heeled riding boots and a cute pink top with the "girls" in a nice push up bra. I wanted to walk around some downtown first, which went fine, no one really noticed or cared. But when I got in my car to drive to the club I got pulled over. I was so freaked and nervous I ripped off my wig, haven't a clue why because it was pretty obvious I was a cd with makeup and breastforms. Luckily they acted like it was no big deal but gave me a ticket for no seatbelt lol. I was so freaked I drove straight home.

i used to live in an apartment on the ground floor with a window into my living room. i always kept the blinds shut but over time my cat had attacked the blinds so many times that a small space was open to the outside. I never worried about it because the window was not in an area that people normally walked by and the hole was relatively small.

I would do lower body exercises to a workout video for women that i had bought. I liked to dress up like I would envision going to the gym dressed if i had the courage to ever actually do that. So i was doing this one day when I turned around and saw the maintenance man fixing something or other on the outside of the apartment in a place where he had a direct view into my apartment. I ducked out of the way and I'm not sure if he ever saw me but I was scared (more nervous) because I didn't want to be painfully awkward the next time he had to come change the air filters or whatever.

Scariest moment was when I was going for a walk down old Main street when a truck from the corner of my eye slowed down and was was trying to talk to me. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him yell out "hey". I kept walking and shook my head as I did not want to hangout with him. I was relieved when they drove off even though he called me a bitch.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I went to Hollywood and picked up a dress and some heels at Frederick's. The staff couldn't have been nicer. I put it on for the drive home and some guys in a van pulled up next to me on the freeway. They started looking over and trying to keep up with me. I was in a little subaru stick shift. Wasn't easy to lose them in a stick shift wearing heels but I did. It was an intense 10 mile chase before I lost them. Thank god I had a small car.

Tab

Several years ago i worked up the courage to buy a complete square dance outfit in a nice shop owned by a woman that encouraged me to try it on. I was so proud of having it. When we moved, all of my things were in a tote in the basement with my pettipants proudly on top under the lid. I came home with my father inlaw to find my wife and her mother looking through the packed away things. MIL's hand was on the lid ready to pull it open. I panicked and yelled that I was really hungry and wanted lunch, we all left to eat. My stomach was in knots for weeks and sadly I immediately purged the biggest and loveliest wardrobe I have ever had.

For me it happened years ago. I was single but still living at home in a 2 family house. Although I had the upstairs to myself, I wanted to go out. But there was no place to go dressed up. I was still kinda shy about going to a mall, fearing a cop would lock me up, or one of the guys from the firehouse would see me and i'd be the laughing stock of the county. So, I dressed up, put on my guy clothes and went for a ride. Got about 2 miles and noticed a few people standing on the platform by the train station. Well, here its almost 11pm and the platform is elevated, on a curve and partially blocked by trees. Well, by the time I parked the car the train came, and nobody was on the platform, so I took off all my guy clothes and walked around....it was awsome !!! I didn't have any wigs or makeup but it felt really good.

I did it about 20 more times, sometimes wearing gold lame pants, dresses, high heels, pantyhose, and in the summer, thong sandals. Sometimes I even took an old camera and train magazine with me to look at while wating for someone to see me dressed up. I've even met 2 crazy girls from the local HS that went there to drink a few beers. We chatted a few times and they would tell me how they liked my outfits.

one night I had a black slip dress on, white pantyhose and black stiletto heels. I had a large plastic bag that I would put my guy clothes in so nobody would steal them. I am on top of the platform waiting to see if the 2 girls show up. Well, I was waiting by the curved section, partially hidden from view of the stairs and I see someone coming up the stairs. It's a guy...Holy Shit it's a COP !!!. Now I panic !!! Luckily for me, he can't see me. So I quickly turn the other way, and race halfway down the platform in my heels. I quickly take them off, sit on the platform, get out my pants and put them on over my dress. Next comes my long sleeved shirt. Sneakers are last. Phewww!!!! I hastilly put the shoes in the bag, get the magazine and camera out, and put the bag by the trash can. Next I sit down on the bench with the magazine, camera and wait like a good train buff would. But the cop never came down to my end of the platform. My heart was racing for the next 2 hours !!!!

Several years ago I was in Atlanta attending the Southern Comfort Conference.

I was out for a day of shopping and had stopped at a mall for lunch. Aftewards I just walked through the mall window shopping. I noticed that a guy and his girl friend were following me and the guy was making derogatory comments.

I know I don't pass but I try for the most feminine image I can portray. It hit me that this must be how women feel when they're in fear of being attacked. I honestly expected the guy to come at me and was watching his reflection in the shop windows. I had decided that if he tried something I would defend myself. I wasn't going to be a victim.

Luckily for both of us he got tired of his game and left me alone. I left the mall and went lingerie shopping!

I was at home once when a tornado hit the house, it tore things up a bit lost a few 60-70 foot trees. (tree went through the roof)

at any rate Tornado's scare me a bit. I was fully dressed and out, I was about 45 minuets from home tornado warnings again.

I only had the girly clothes I had on with me in the car. I didn't know if I was going to find the road blocked or be stopped, or even have a house to come home to. (maybe loose all my male items) I know it sounds dumb, but if you ever had a tornado experience it makes it more of a reality.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Be careful, I did have one girl see my red toenails through my socks. She told another friend that she saw them, that's how I found out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I'd say there was Heavenly intervention there. You may have a Guardian Angel. After all, you got the trunk open to put the clothes in ... and I assume you got them back out.

When I was 13 and in middle school a came out to a good friend of mine (always had more female friends, wonder why?) so she gave me some her clothes and said I could have them she even gave me some nail polish and lipstick. It was great I had that blouse and skirt for months! Well I came home one day and my room was clean, spotless. I went to my closet where I had the clothes hidden in a behind the clothes hamper. The hamper was outside the closet, and the closet was spotless, and the bag of clothes was gone. My mom never said anything, I was in constant fear for weeks. After that I was scared. Whenever I thought about dressing I would get headaches and would feel sick. Now it is better, my wife loves me for who I am and I love her for that.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Quote Originally Posted by Valarie View Post
    When I was 13 and in middle school a came out to a good friend of mine (always had more female friends, wonder why?) so she gave me some her clothes and said I could have them she even gave me some nail polish and lipstick. It was great I had that blouse and skirt for months! Well I came home one day and my room was clean, spotless. I went to my closet where I had the clothes hidden in a behind the clothes hamper. The hamper was outside the closet, and the closet was spotless, and the bag of clothes was gone. My mom never said anything, I was in constant fear for weeks. After that I was scared. Whenever I thought about dressing I would get headaches and would feel sick. Now it is better, my wife loves me for who I am and I love her for that.
    Sounds like me. I had my clothes neatly tucked away where I thought they wouldn't be found. Then I came home from work one day and found it completely emptied. Mom and I never spoke of it.

Soo . . . hello! I thought this would be a good thread to make my first post on, even though my story might be generic. Whatever! Anyways, when I was 14 I would save up money so I could buy thongs and panties and what not (Bras and dresses were too risky for me) and I'd hide them in the heating duct in my room and the bathroom. (I put them in plastic bags, don't worry; they didn't get dirty or anything) I went to school as normal and had my normal emo-no-one-likes-me thing. My Dad and his girlfriend were not home, another normal thing.. When I went to go get my bag of underwear I noticed the screws for the vent were on the kitchen sink. I didn't even think anything of it, how duhmmm of me. It was empty when I reached for it, as you probably expected, and I was instantly in panic mode. I stayed that way, pacing, for 5 hours waiting for my dad to return from his work-plumbing-shit. He almost forgot, but he confronted me about it (more like yelled) Thankfully, I had 5 hours to perpare and being as the bullshiter I am I came up with a perfect excuse!! LOL JUST KIDDING! I can't lie for shit. I really can't, I tried to tell him that my friend, josh, went through Dee's stuff (GF), but he told me that she doesn't own panties like that, and I rambled for what seemed to be hours about all the possibilities that could explain why there were expensive ass panties for exactly my size in the heating thing....

I guess he was embarrassed and dropped it.

I never got that shit back, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Soo . . . hello! I thought this would be a good thread to make my first post on, even though my story might be generic. Whatever! Anyways, when I was 14 I would save up money so I could buy thongs and panties and what not (Bras and dresses were too risky for me) and I'd hide them in the heating duct in my room and the bathroom. (I put them in plastic bags, don't worry; they didn't get dirty or anything) I went to school as normal and had my normal emo-no-one-likes-me thing. My Dad and his girlfriend were not home, another normal thing.. When I went to go get my bag of underwear I noticed the screws for the vent were on the kitchen sink. I didn't even think anything of it, how duhmmm of me. It was empty when I reached for it, as you probably expected, and I was instantly in panic mode. I stayed that way, pacing, for 5 hours waiting for my dad to return from his work-plumbing-shit. He almost forgot, but he confronted me about it (more like yelled) Thankfully, I had 5 hours to perpare and being as the bullshiter I am I came up with a perfect excuse!! LOL JUST KIDDING! I can't lie for shit. I really can't, I tried to tell him that my friend, josh, went through Dee's stuff (GF), but he told me that she doesn't own panties like that, and I rambled for what seemed to be hours about all the possibilities that could explain why there were expensive ass panties for exactly my size in the heating thing....

I guess he was embarrassed and dropped it.

I never got that shit back, either.

Woah! shit Im not sure what my dad would say, but he probably wouldnt of handled it like that lol. That is indeed a super scary moment for a CD especially for a teen. Im 23, and I still dont want to confront or for him to confront me.

Mine is pretty tame compared to many of these, but funny in hindsight. I was about 12 and had the house to myself for a few hours so I painted my nails. When I was removing the polish I spilled my sister's bottle of polish remover. Not all of it so I was able to remove the rest of the polish but the, formerly full, now 3/4 empty bottle would definitely be noticed by Sis. I literally ran a mile to a drugstore and back to buy more polish remover, worried the whole time that my family would come home before me. To top it off, the cashier asked me if the polish remover was for me! If she only knew the truth. This happened over forty years ago and I still vividly remember it, so it qualifies as one of my scariest moments

I've had a few tense moments, but not always scary. I will share some of them with you.

First, I'd like to start by saying that the police, at least in the US, are usually very professional and have treated me like everyone else whenever I have encountered them while I was dressed up. That goes into the first tense/scary moment that I will share with you. In general, I'm pretty bold with CDing in public, especially since I've been mistaken for a woman many times even after talking and keeping conversations with guys. I've found that the vast majority of people don't care, and that most people are civilized and will not resort to violence or instigate tense situations.

1. I was living in small town Kansas for 2 months in the summer of 2010. I found cool bar I would go to dressed up where the bartenders and patrons didn't care (and usually were interested). One night, as I was driving home, I was stopped by a cop. I ended up getting a DUI (first and only time ever arrested, and a low point in my life). The tense/scary part was when I was at the police station and they told me to take off my wig to take my mug shot. The scary part was it getting out to people I know, particularly my parents. My best friend and his friend said they looked up the mugshot on the internet. I was like "omg...no!" I just didn't want it to get out. I tried looking it up on the internet some time later with no luck (thank goodness!). That's a part of my life I'd like to keep hidden.

2. Just a little background: I'm American and I live in Poland. I'm doing my Masters degree there. Last month, me and a friend went to the Caucasus region for 2 weeks to visit Georgia and Armenia. While in Armenia, I successfully found a proper Halloween party at a bar where I could go dressed up. I went, and it was super fun! This guy started talking to me. During our conversation, his friends called him over and told me that I am a man. He asked me, and I told him there's some truth to that and I asked him if he was ok with that. He said yeah. So later that night him and I went back to my hotel room. So we got there, started fooling around, and then he found out that I'm not a woman. He was saying things like "oh, this is bad, this is bad, you could get killed if you stay here. You must leave Armenia tonight". This was on Halloween night and me and my friends were scheduled to leave the next day at noon. Then he accused me of deceiving him, and I told him that I told him in the bar and I asked if he was ok with this and he said yes. So he was on the phone with his friends who were looking for him, and he said that they think that he went home with me, and that he was telling them that he didn't, etc. So then he left my hotel room and went to talk to the receptionist. Right after he left reception and took the elevator down, I went to reception and explained the situation and asked what he was talking about to her, and she said that he was just asking general questions like the price of a room, etc, and said that they have security and if there's a problem that they will call. And I said ok, went to my room, went to sleep, and successfully left Armenia the next day.
    The crazy thing is that I'd go back there. Armenian guys are SEXY!

3. I went to a swingers pub in Poland (it's exactly as it sounds). And there were rooms downstairs where you can go and anything goes. I went dressed up. The owners of the club know that I am a CD and they usually invite me to parties and don't care about me being a CD. I was sitting in one of the rooms downstairs and this guy walked in. We talked for a bit and he asked me what I like to do. I told him and we...started. He was grabbing my head a lot and it was loosening my wig. So then he stepped back and looked at me while I adjusted my wig, cussed in Polish, and then cussed me out in English while flipping me off, then left and went upstairs to the bar. I apologized and said I didn't know that he didn't know. 30 minutes later, he came back downstairs and asked me what I said, I told him that I'm a CD, then he flipped me off again. I was thinking to myself..."wow, this situation could have turned out worse, but at least we were in a controlled environment." I went upstairs to the bar and I heard him talking about me to the bouncer in Polish. The bouncer didn't seem to care because no one who worked there approached me about it.

So, those are my most memorable tense situations.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    My scariest moment was going out for the first time. But it was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

Casey
    The first time I ever went out, I was home from college and my parents were away for the weekend. So I get all dressed up, put on makeup, try to style my short hair in a girlish way and decided it would be my 1st time in public. So I just go to Caldor's (kind of like a Wal-mart, back in the 1980s CT). I walk in, walk around for a bit. Actually buy some nail polish and have to pay at the checkout (no self service back then). It was exhilarating. So I decide to have a smoke in the parking lot, and some guy asks if everything is ok. I responded that I was just having a smoke (in my most feminine voice, which of course I had never practiced), and says ok just making sure you were not broke down or anything. Crisis averted. Everything had gone perfectly, way better than could ever have been expected so I head home.

So I get home, pull into the driveway as happy as possible, press the garage door opener...and nothing. I try again...nothing. Now I am starting to panic. I did not think to bring keys to the house thinking I'd just be pulling in the garage. We lived on a cul-de-sac so my driveway is in clear view of at least 7 houses with neighbors that all know me and my family. I'm just waiting for someone to come up to the car and see me all made up, in a skirt and with breasts. I keep trying the opener and nothing. So now I am starting to plan how to break into my house, and also not be seen. It's not like I can go to the neighbors and get the spare key. But I also don't want the neighbors to see a "girl" breaking in. I could not believe I had survived the store, check out, parking lot encounter and I was going to be busted in my driveway. I am totally panicked at this point. So I decide to drive away and relax and think it all through rather than just sit in the driveway. So I went to the gas station, and calmed down. When I drove back home, I pulled in the driveway and pressed the opener and the door went up.

I was so afraid to ever leave the house dressed again, at least without thinking of all possible scenarios.

Ressie-
    I've had a similar experience? My name is Michelle.I have been sneaking into mothers closet for years,trying on her dresses,shoes,skirts,blouses&heels.One day,I went into her pantyhose drawer&took a fresh pkg of suntan pantyhose&put them
    on&went in the closet&pulled out one of Mothers good skirtsuits&one of her white silky blouses&putthem on&added one of Mom's
    wigs.She went to work early&I was home by myself.I put the wig on&stepped into one of her pairs of black heels&sat down at her make-up table&began doing my make-up,when I heard a car pull into the driveway,it was my sister? I took off down the rear
    steps ,in heels&dressed in one of Mothers skirtsuits&hid in the basement until my sister left&I was quaking in fear? I would hate
    to be caught,fully dressed in Mothers clothes&have her find out about it.I've been in the closet for years.I occasionally went into my sister's closets as well
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    It may surprise you to find out that your mother knows or suspects that you're sharing her wardrobe with her. Mothers are very aware of what's going on with their loved ones.

My mom always knew that I wanted to be a girl, and when I was about 15 she even gave up trying to stop me wearing my sister's clothes - it was a losing battle for sure. I was so much happier as a girl, and my sister even preferred me that way. She's the one that gave me my real name - Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I used to deliver papers to a house where a very pretty woman lived with her four daughters and her husband. One day while collecting I went to her house and there was a note on the door that said they would be on vacation for a few days. Then I noticed the door was open. I soon learned that nobody was home. Up to their bedrooms I went. I gathered the clothes that I wanted to try on. I was in the midst of getting dressed when all of a sudden the front door opened and the man of the house came in. Up the stairs he came and noticed me in a very panicked state trying to get out of the women's clothes and trying to get my own back on. He confronted me and had me finish putting my clothes back on. I was still wearing a girl's panty girdle. I thought he didn't notice that. He then took me downstairs and proceeded to call the police. I was standing by the front door and saw my chance to hurry on out of there and so I did. Later on as I was walking around town I cut through somebody's yard and once again the police were called. This time they picked me up and took me to the cop shop. On the way there they told me I'd be spending the night in jail and would have to be strip searched. That scared me very much because I was still wearing the girdle. As it turned out my father came in and knew the arresting officer. The officer made arrangements for me to appear before a judge right away. The judge said I had an emotional problem and ordered me into counseling. I escaped that strip search. My father threatened to whip me alive when I got home. Once again he would be able to tell if I was wearing a girdle. We had a long, long talk and as it turned out he never did whip me. *Phew*