Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My scariest moment as a CD

Well, this isn’t as terrible as some, but it was definitely unsettling to me. We had just been married for about three years. I had been working a 36 hour week at the hospital which was actually pretty nice. I had Sunday through Wednesday off ever week. Mj thought it was pretty nice too, because on the days she was working I pretty much took over all the “wifely” duties around the house.
    At the time my hair was shoulder length, but I had recently had a perm so it was very curly. I wasn’t very good at putting it up in curlers yet so Mj would do it for me before we went to bed so it would be dry and ready to comb out when we got up the next morning.
    We were both usually off on Sunday so I would get up early and do my nails and makeup then by the time I finished doing my nails and makeup Mj would be ready to go and she would take out my curlers and brush out my hair for me and we would go and do our weekly food shopping. On Sunday afternoons we would go to a movie or just come home and veg out and get ready for the upcoming week.
    One Monday morning we were running a bit late, so I just fixed breakfast and got Mj off to work. She usually combed out my hair for me, but since she was running late, I just suggested she take the car and go to work and I would finish getting dressed and get started on the house.
    I had gone in and finished getting dressed and was just about finished with my makeup when I heard someone in the living room yell, “where are you?”
    I thought it was Mj had forgotten something, so I hollered back, that I would be right out, that I just had to put on my lipstick. I still hadn’t had a chance to take the curlers out of my hair, but thinking it was my wife, I wasn’t too worried about it.
    So after grabbing a sweater out of the closet, I headed for the living room and to my amazement, there set my Mother-in-law. Talk about the flight or fight response setting in, if it weren’t for the fact that I had one arm in my sweater and couldn’t find the arm hole on the other side, I would have turned and ran for my life.
    Mom just stood up and helped me with my sweater, then told me I could close my mouth and go and get a brush and she would help me with my hair.
    By the time she got my curlers out and got my hair brushed out, I had calmed down quite a bit.
    After she finished, I asked her what she was doing there, she said she and Dad were in town and she didn’t want to go with him to the stock show so she thought she would just stay with us for the day and then we could take her back to the stock show later that evening.
    She told me that she knew all about my “OCD problems” before we got married, but she didn’t realize how pretty I was. We spent the rest of the day visiting and she actually let me make lunch for her. Mj got home about 3:30 and was pretty astonished to find her mother and I setting in the living room visiting.
    I can’t say this was a scary moment, but I was certainly caught by surprise. After that she called before heading our way.
    Last edited by Krystenw; 12-06-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: correcting grammer

Using a public ladies restroom is a little scary but I think the worst was getting pulled over in Alabama by a state trooper. He hadn't seen my seat belt and was pulling me over to check. Very professional and courteoous. After running my tags and license he came to the window, handed me my license and said "Drive safely Maam". Made my entire week.

First ordeal was when I was about 14-15. My brother came home, came to my bedroom and wanted to know where is wrestling shoes were that I borrowed, as he had a match the next day. I told him my friend forgot his for practice, and borrowed his. He said, OK, lets go, I'll drive, I need them tomorrow. As I laid in bed in pantyhose, I said Ok, give me a minute. He wouldn't leave, he said now, we got to go. I reached down, grabbed my pants, slid my legs off the bed under the blanket and started pulling my pants up. He said your wearing pantyhose! Busted. He and his buddy drove me to my friends, got the wrestling shoes. He did ask on the way, and I don't even remember what I said. I think I blocked it out of my memory. Nothing was ever said again. Funny thing is that my brother was the one who introduced me to pantyhose, and my mother said is most embarrasing moment was catching him in her pantyhose. Ahh Ha!! Other than that, I did do a makeover in Chicago once, and got pulled over fully dressed. I was shitting my pants, as I had a couple beers. I looked hot, but I still was shaking in my heels thinking that I could end up in the jail dressed like this. Oh shit!!!! Well, they let me off, didn't even make me walk for sobriety. I thought they would, to see me walk in my heels. I would have passed anyway, as I can strut my stuff in heels!! Lol.

I was in San Francisco in December of 2011, it was about 1 in the morning and had been to see a movie that night and was walking back to my hotel. I was dressed in a knee length skirt, top, hose and heels. I walked by this guy who had a punk rock look. He asks me if I am working and I respond that I do not do that. He then flys into a rage and I thought he was going to attack me. My first thought was to kick off my heels and run as fast as I could. I figured I was not going to be able to outrun him and it would show fear and might encourage him to attack. The other thought I had was to try to not show fear, even though I was very scared, and walk away at a normal pace. I decided to walk away and a few hundred feet later, glanced back noticing he was in the same place. Continued walking and got back to my hotel room safely.

Since that time I have tried to be more careful, but have not had any problems being out in public late at night.

The first time I went out wearing my wife's panties. I had been secretly dressing for a while and was slowly building up the courage to go out in public. That very first time out I got into a car accident and had to be taken to the hospital. I thought they were going to take my cloths off and my secret would be out. I was so scared. Luckily I wasn't hurt too bad and I was able to change myself in the ER.

OK – here goes a confession…

There are some genuinely scary stories here - this was only scary for me...
    In my early 20s I shared a flat platonically with a young lady friend I worked with – this was at a time when I was actively dating so CDing was ‘in remission’ to some extent. After a few months in the flat together I had a day off sick, was feeling sorry for myself and was horribly tempted by what my flatmate had in her wardrobe (she was shorter than me, but about the same dress and shoe size). Well, I know I shouldn’t have, but with my own girly underwear I could not resist trying on a strappy, red satin party dress and matching shoes. I figured it was the middle of the day and I knew she would be at work all day… you can guess, can’t you. I’m striking a nice pose in front of her wardrobe mirror and I hear the apartment door open.. fortunately there is one long flight of stairs up to the apartment but the stairs are right opposite mine and her bedroom doors – so no way I can make a dash for it to safety. There is another exit to her room but it’s out onto an open balcony at the front of the building… nope. Not going there. I have only one choice left (footsteps are getting closer to the top..) – I strip completely, just get her dress and shoes back in the wardrobe and my underwear stuffed under her bed before the door opens, I duck to conceal my embarrassment also behind the bed so she can only see me from the waist up and then deliver a very lame excuse about looking for coins to feed the electricity meter as I was about to have a bath (hence being stark, b*llock naked) and would she mind waiting in the lounge while I ran back to my bedroom, hoping fervently she wouldn’t look under her bed and find my underwear. She didn’t.
    I've never told anyone else about this... kept me in the wardrobe for a while again.
    The things we are driven to do…
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta