Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Click, clack. My favourite sound.

Click, clack. My favourite sound.

Whenever I dress I make sure that I walk around the house and find the hard surfaced flooring (hardwood or tile) so that I can hear the click and clack of my heels. I just love that sound, and the feeling. Thank-you Pleaser! (ya - I have big feet)

Anyone else enjoy that sound?

Oh yes, I really enjoy that sound, too. Last Wednesday, I was shopping at my favorite lingerie store. After trying on lots of items in the dressing room, I put on my street clothes again to meet my sales associate at the checkout counter. I was dressed completely en femme and wearing booties with high heels. The flooring in this store is all wood. Therefore, shoppers could hear me coming from the dressing area before they saw me. When I emerged into the general shopping area, several heads turned, not because of the way I looked, but because someone in high heels was coming and they wanted to check her out. I'm sure they were probably really disappointed, but it was a really nice experience.

I don't usually wear heels when I dress but my flats have hard heels that make the same sound. Another pair has softer heels and does not call attention to me. These are the ones I wear when I go out.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Yes I agree it's a great sound, also agree with Amanda... lot's of men turn to see what's coming and check out the heels!, myself included

It may be a great sound but not if you are trying to sneak around.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like it too. Don't know why - when I wear my 'regular' guy shoes, I am very pleased that I walk with hardly any noise. In a similar thread some time ago, I picked up on something fun - someone said 'When I'm walking and can hear the clicking of heels, I try to time my steps to match the clicking, and pretend that they are coming from me'.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Have always loved that sound, clicking my heels as I walk its just makes me feel so girly, don't know why

Interesting. Like with a lot ot things, I thought it was only me. I love the sound of heels and I get a twinge when I hear a GG walking and hear that click clack and wish it was me. How come girls have all the fun? Nancy

I've been addicted to this sound since I was little. It's so... juicy, deep and feminine. That's the only way I can describe it.

You don't hear it so much now, because heel tips are usually plastic these days. I even go to the lengths of changing the tips on my shoes from plastic to metal, because they make a sexier sound. Some of the Pleaser range have metal tips already, I think they understand. ;-)

If you ever get to walk on marble in metal-tipped heels and you're a fan of this sound, you will be in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by 20sGirl View Post
    If you ever get to walk on marble in metal-tipped heels and you're a fan of this sound, you will be in heaven.
    Or, as in my case once, flat on your back on the hard marble floor looking UP at heaven. The combination of metal heel tips and a polished stone floor can be awfully slippery and dangerous. Be careful out there!

- Diane

Yes I love that sound also can never get enough of it when dressed no matter how bad my feet hurt from the heels having them on feels awesoe

I love that sound !

The sound is somehow amplified on pavement outside LOL but yes they are a wonderful sound

guilty always look, and like making the sound...
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Many years ago I attended one of my first "meetings" in a public place. I still remember the sound of my heels on the cold sidewalk and a slight breeze blowing my skirt!

There is an old joke: Do you know what turns my stomach? The sound of high heels behind me!
    Hugs, Carole

I remember when I was a teenager, boys installed metal plates on the heels of their shoes to make the same sound. That was a long time ago and I might have done it myself.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    'When I'm walking and can hear the clicking of heels, I try to time my steps to match the clicking, and pretend that they are coming from me'.

Deedee
    Ha! That's a great idea. Will have to try this next time I hear it.

For me it was the 'tink, tink' of double hoop dangling earrings. I mostly wore sneakers or penny loafers.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    For me it was the 'tink, tink' of double hoop dangling earrings.
    I like that, too. Like having your own personal wind chimes, nobody else can hear!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Platinum Member
    Hi Janet, That sound always makes me stop and look to see where it's coming from.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes Linda. Reading this thread ,I was remembering putting taps on our shoes and walking dozen the halls at school. I do love the look and sound of high heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    In a similar thread some time ago, I picked up on something fun - someone said 'When I'm walking and can hear the clicking of heels, I try to time my steps to match the clicking, and pretend that they are coming from me'.

Deedee

This is one of the things that helped me out with a more "Girly" walk. It made me realize more how GGs take shorter and faster steps when walking in heels. Helped me not look like so much of a gorilla trying to walk in them...

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    It may be a great sound but not if you are trying to sneak around.
    Yep, early in the morning tiptoeing on the tile parts of the floor in 4in heels. But, I play it like beautiful percussion at the mall or the grocery store. I love it when I see people turning and looking in anticipation.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

When I saw the title "Click clack" did nobody else think of cypress hill?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3Udw4oJyQ
    Samantha -x-

I love the sound - I get very jealous when my SO is walking around our house in her heels... I am sure she teases me sometimes. We have just had new flooring though and she insists I get wedges so I don't mark the floor! It's ok but not the same as heals for some reason,
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.