Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep a CD Diary?

Keep a CD Diary?

Who keeps a CD diary?

Or who thinks it's a good idea?

[Okay, what about a CD blog?]

Would you care if anyone found your diary?

What's the most interesting thing in your diary? (to you)

Would you like anyone to read your diary posthumously?

I don't know if I'd want my family to, but I guess I wouldn't care, unless it would have a detrimental effect on humanity.
    Last edited by LelaK; 11-30-2013 at 06:57 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I have thought about having a diary many of times! I have never started one though! I do think it's a neat idea!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    I don't know about actual diaries, but there are a lot of people who have blogs. If I started a diary, I wouldn't care if anyone found it. Anyway, I would rather start a blog

Aspiring Member
    No written diary...but I wish I would have kept a photo or video diary, lets say at least weekly or monthly for the last few years. Its amazing how fast things get so improved each time I go out...physically and mentally...I am pretty much doing weekly videos now though.
    Last edited by JamieQ; 11-30-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Who doesnt love boots!
    I keep one, i write in it every couple weeks or so. I started writing in it in aug. 2012. It has helped me get thoughts and stuff out of my head. I write it like a series of letters to my future self.
    - Jessica

I keep a daily crossdressing diary/blog at www.hannahgotta.wordpress.com

I talk about what I wore, the thoughts I am thinking and post a lot of pictures.
    You might like it!

Love, Hannah
    www.hannahmcknight.org

Once you write something down, it's there unless you destroy it. Who may read it when you are gone would really be the luck of the draw.I kept my Grandmother's diaries but mostly I like seeing where I was when she wrote down what she did.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    It would be difficult to explain my wardrobe, let alone try to explain a diary if discovered.

I leave enough on here to fill a diary, so no blogs no diaries and nothing to leave behind but what is here.
    I do have photos but not much else.
    Clothes?
    Lots of them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Summary of all the entries:
    Wore a skirt today. Sat on the couch for a while surfing CD.com. Smudged my tea glass with lipstick, better use a straw next time. Took a few pictures. Have to properly wash off all the make-up now because I have to go to work tomorrow.

I like to keep a picture diary of my dressings.. I LOVE looking back at what I had on.

Quote Originally Posted by zylia View Post
    summary of all the entries:
    Wore a skirt today. Sat on the couch for a while surfing cd.com. Smudged my tea glass with lipstick, better use a straw next time. Took a few pictures. Have to properly wash off all the make-up now because i have to go to work tomorrow.
    like this...
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-01-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: multi posting is not allowed please read the rules about this

I have never started a diary nor a blog, but I have thought about it many times.
    On one hand, I think I have had a number of funny things happen while crossdressing, and I would like to record them.
    On the other hand, I am not out to anyone in the family except my wife, and after I die, I worry about who will find the diary. I know they will find my clothes, unless my wife gets rid of them first, but that would be easier for them to dismiss than a description of events.
    Stephanie

I have thought about it many times and wish I had begun so many years ago.
    The feelings and fears, hopes and dreams were kept inside. I think that had I expressed them (even privately, but openly) I would have come out so much sooner and had that burden of secrecy lifted.
    As for a blog, no I don't have one.
    As for someone reading it after I'm dead...well, I'll be dead so I won't really care! If someone did and it changed their opinion of me after knowing me in life then they didn't really know me, weren't really a friend and I don't really care what they think.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I journal on my tablet using an ap called seven note. For mr writing with a stylus evokes a contemplative mood. I find myself delving into the emotional and philosophical aspects of my life as a transgendered person in a way I seldom otherwise do.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That sounds like an good idea

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I've kept one going for the last 6 years. Only for myself, it reminds me of where I've been and how much I came along in my CDing. Funny thing now that its Not that Big of a Deal to be out dressed, I've falling off on my writing. But I've gone through many cycles of my CDing and I'm sure this is just another. Somedays when I'm still looking for the right answers to Why, I look back and can somewhat find one or two.
    As for someone finding it, well I've thought of that too. Been going to write a letter to "whom it concerns" and leave it in my dresser for that person can understand why all these womens clothing are in my dressers. But still haven't, maybe will give my password out for the computer too and give them tracks to these links. That way maybe they can be at ease with some of this.. Heck someone has too!!

Gold Member
    Mine has basically been here and on Facebook. I guess that says how deep my thoughts have been going to this point.

This is probably a bit out there, but i do keep a diary of "dates" I've been with. Just a quick reference for myself just in case, well, just in case.

Cd diary

I advise against keepin a diary due to a continuing experience. If you want to keep a diary I suggest you keep it on your computer or blog with good security.

Here is my story of keeping a diary which in the end turned out to be a bad thing.

A few years ago I used to keep a "pink diary" where every single one of my fantasies and actual real meets were described. A lot of it was fantasy but at least half was real experience. From normal meets to club meets to bondage sessions and pre-arranged rape fantasies. I had a regular master at the time so most of what I put in this diary included my master and his sadistic ways. The diary kept getting bigger and bigger.

Any way. When I moved out of my parents house, a friend of my parents offered to help me as he owned a van and money was tight. To cut a long story short, he found my diary, and read it In its entirety. He knew every naughty deed I had performed and my deepest and darkest desires.

I was blackmailed into sex with him which he recorded against my will and used the footage as more leverage. He blackmailed me into daily sex and prostituition. Making me pleasure him and his friends. Whilst recording more footage and using it against me. It was an never ending nightmare. Having to dress up as ****ty as i could every night and being gang raped. This happened for around 9 months or so. I was on the verge of suicide. Then one day as I was going round to "master's" house, I found him I'm the living room, dead. I thought it was suicide at first. I removed make up and dressed normally before ringing the police.

In the end it turned out he had a heart attack. Which I am sorry to say I'm gratefully for as he would still be blackmailing me into gang raps to this day if he hadn't of died.
    So be carful what you wish for girls as it can come true.......

I used to write all my feelings down but when i got divorced the first time she showed it to all my friends and family. it took me years to get over it.i don't write any more

I keep a photo album going back 15 years, I like to see my evolution and also remember good times with my sweetie. Also some essays written at different times. I think about starting a blog but doubt I would keep it up.

I no longer give a damn who sees it. I like to show it to friends, tho not to my descendants.
    Last edited by Jackie7; 12-02-2013 at 11:07 PM.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I thought about a CDing blog before, but I don't think anyone wants to read my ramblings. And it would be yet another thing I do not have enough time for.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My BFF told me I should start one just to get things off my chest.Sort of a personal therapy kind of thing.
    I really don't see the reason for it,it would be me talking to me and whats the point?

Aspiring Member
    Oh...talking to yourself I think can help...same as putting things in words...get it off your chest as to speak of. My video diary for me serves 2 main purposes. The first to to see myself in action, pick out a few things at a time that need working on and try to improve upon them....stuff like mannersims, walking, body language... The second is basically affirmation that I can successfully do this!

You have as "detrimental effect" on my humanity LOL

Gee Lee your so innocent. And that's just precious.