Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl on the inside ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    I guess what I am having a hard time understanding and this is directed at no one in general.. Going off of the popular thread on this site " Liking boys as a girl", What does that mean? Can you shut off your sexuality ? Are you Bi only when dressed ? Does something magically happen when you go feminine and become a real girl?
    Hmm, I don't think it works that way, but it may amplify the feelings. Sexual preference is a spectrum. It isn't an on/off switch. Labels make it seem on/off, but reality is different. You may have a strong preference for girls, but it doesn't mean you'll never be aoused by, or for that matter enjoy, the same sex, girl mode, or boy mode.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    LucyBella, it sounds like you are unnecessarily dwelling on not having the desire to emulate women in ways other than appearance. If you don't have that internal femininity, it's OK if you just want to dress up to LOOK feminine.
    Sometimes I wonder Nicole just what it is I am doing and where it's heading you know? You have many here say "just go with it" ,I kinda think I have, and still nothing that translates to, femininity inside of me..
    Makes me wonder if I actually know myself and it's not that I am really questioning my direction, it's hard to explain but I'll try.. It seems most everyone here has a valid reason for dressing in feminine and I not so much ,compared..Do I really know my self ? Because I am stuck so deep into the closet there is no body around to judge me on things like if I do change when presenting, other than me..So as masculine as I think I may be in DRAB am I really? I say that because I ( to myself ) do not feel any different when I do my events..So there very well could be a "girl inside" of me ( I doubt it tho) but nobody has seen a difference in me.. Some folks here are feminine all the time in one way or the other with or without being dressed in DRAG, I get that they are just being themselves..Is being feminine or a girl on the inside like having a on/off switch ?
    If so do not have it other than ,in a, fetish way.. Does that make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    However, quite recently, I've become more comfortable about going out.
    Doc I been here just as long and have read many of your post..I've seen you grow with settled changes and have nothing but the up most respect for you and your journey.. I don't believe I am on a journey ,I think I have met my destination as I really have never grown past the emulation..I've tried going out and it only took one time for me to know it's not for me .. Not that I had a bad time or harassed it was fun and I even forgot a few times ,that I was even dressed up.. I was in a member of a local social group for cross dressers and I felt out of place ,I felt they were different ( all of them were into guys) .. I finally realized that what I do is confident and personal and there is no need to share it to the world..Everyone does have a different path of course and sometimes we go astray I feel I am on the right path for myself at this time..
    Last edited by Lucy_Bella; 12-04-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

i've dealt long and hard with this question this last year, since coming out......and being honest, like most of said already.... i cant say what a girl feels or what a boy feel like.....i just know me: i am a man, who wears clothes made for a woman. it makes me feel sexy, and comfortable a same time....

I can only say that I know what it is like to be a rather feminine minded male, having always had more girl friends (friends that are girls?) than guy friends. That feminine mentality does not change at all when dressing, though my mannerisms and voice tone change quite a bit. I am the same person either way, not trapped as one or the other. I am me.

That being said people always try to explain their sexuality and how they dress in the same sentence. My sexuality didn't change when I bought a bra... it's always been this: I have always been more attracted to women, but could see myself being attracted to anyone presenting femininity as a woman (cd, trans, etc.). You might say I have a preference for the feminine. Some of the folks in this forum present very well and I can say that (if i weren't married) and met them in a bar, I would certainly want to get to know them better if they were of like mind. And yes I have been on a date with such a person, prior to meeting my wife (the true love of my life).