Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ditched My forms

Ditched My forms

I mean I ditched my silicone breast forms. Decided my own real ones are better than fake ones. My real ones are cute IMHO and even though small have rather large nipples which feel uncomfortable underneath forms. I like being 'real' i.e. au naturale. Makes me feel like a more authentic woman. Nothing against breast forms per se. I dunno, I guess it's psychological or sumpn. Crazy huh?

Any other girls feel this way? Or is it just me? (sorry if this is a stupid thread). Happy holidays everyone!

I can go "with" or "without" Hon. Usually, if iI'm dressing to impress I go "with".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm not all that into (having) big boobs, but I'm not nearly chesty enough to pull that off convincingly. I certainly would if I could.

Hey Kate yes I 'get that' about impressing. I agree too sweetie. I shall never be that large I guess. So yeah, forms have their place in life. Now I wish I didn't throw mine away. Or...maybe I just misplaced them? Can't remember actually LOL (I simply must give up Vodka!).

Zylia, I hear you girl. We have to resort to hormones to get off the ground, or some other body changing exercise all of which have their plusses and minuses. Ugh...our lot in life is difficult huh? (sigh)

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Use the link in my signature to get the most out of your cleavage. And if you have enough breast tissue to notice the support of a bra, you should wear a sports bra when doing high intensity activities.

Me too Annaliese. You can’t beat the real thing…….even if they are tiny.

Love my natural B's but I am warming to forms too. But nothing beats my own filling my bra and feeling the material stretch round my natural boobs.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I have said it many many times before. Breast forms and wigs make me feel like I am wearing a costume. I dont feel like myself. Im trying like crazy to let my hair grow, It will be one step closer to feeling normal.
    Erica

Gee Candice Mae, thank you very much for pointing me to your links. I shall explore your very well thought out, novel and original recipe for cosmetic breast enhancement. Brilliant! Can't wait to try it! Thank you hun!

Yes Suzy1, I agree. It's so rich isn't it? Me and you on the same feelings wavelength wrt our natural gifts. 2 x 2 = 4 huh hon?

Gosh Yvonne York. Your words are so...fulfilling! In a way I fear I shall never feel a.k.a. 'feeling the material stretch round my natural boobs". Geeze I WISH hon. Maybe? Only several months on hormones now and they do seem to be growing so... wow that would be great to have to get a bigger bra maybe! Thanks for the comments. Turns me ON girl!

Yes Erica Marie, I like Totally share your same sentiment! "Costume" being the key word. You really hit it on the head. It's like you red my mind exactly. So nice to know at least some other girls feel the same way. I couldn't have said it better bae.

Not that there's anything 'wrong' with CD'ers who love and relish breast forms and/or donning all manner of other feminine accoutrements though. But you, me, Zylia, Kate, Candice, Suzy and Yvonne apparently share the same thinking regarding biological authenticity. The unencumbered naturalness of everyday living. The... "Unbearable lightness of being". Amen sister.

Hugs n kisses all

Don't blame you hon, after a month on hrt I'm satisfied enough with my own even though small thru are defiantly there and fill a b bra, so exciting to be natural.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Thanks Kandy. You give me hope girl! I can't wait to catch up with you! But at the same time...only a Month and you fill out a b bra? OMG...maybe this IS how big I will only get. Awwww dang it!!! (embarrassed)
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-02-2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

To be fair, my focus is on using as little 'enhancements' as possible, which still means I have to pad my hips, bum and breasts some way or another to create the image I have of myself. Less is more comfortable and 'authentic', but I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing how it will make me look.

I agree Zylia. Less is best. To be yourself with the least amount of artificiality is somehow...organic. And in that is an essential sexuality that cannot be denied, no matter how well it fits or doesn't fit the modern American image of the 'ideal image' of femininity promulgated by Hollywood, movies and magazines. Few of us, TG or GG can live up to that! It's all about money making, ya know?

To me, the most Sexy thing is a girl who, with all her imperfections (she secretly feels so horrible about) is nevertheless HERSELF. Bold and broad. Facing reality courageously. Whether fat or thin, wrinkled or smooth, tall or short, big or little... It's the INNER woman that shines through. THAT's the sexiest thing of all. It's undeniable. And cannot be resisted.

I mean Just how much sex can you have? How long does it last each time? In the grand scheme of things isn't it more important to go to sleep at night next to someone you love? Have an enduring affection for? Side-by-side...your arm around her? Secure. Loving. Honest. There's a Purity in that which will cure a thousand ills. Two people with a common goal for mutual happiness. Fulfillment. In a higher sense than merely physical enjoyment?

THATS what I'm talkin bout. Or...is it that we are sooo caught up. And 'Love' no longer exist? Sh#t.... I dunno. Probly the Last person ya wanna ask. Afterall...I'm just like Agustus McCrae. A Texas Ranger...outta place. outta time...

Period!

annaliese yes, other girls feel this way! i have forms as well but i used them maybe once or twice only and in private. they are not a turn for me. i have natural 36b to 38a cups (slight gyno and maybe some natural breasts too) and i love wearing a bra over them. nothing beats natural. maybe one day i will want much larger sizes but if and until i start hrt, i quite content with what i have and enjoy wearing a bra in public. you are right it is part of feeling more like an authentic woman.

Huh? What? You have 36 to 38 NATURAL??? OMG I would DIE to have 36 let alone 38 B's? Geeze girl. To be in your place would make me feel WONDERFUL!!!! Your Amazing Kelli!!!!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-02-2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

I so agree that real is way better! I haven't worn my forms in a year.... since mine grew large enough to fill my C cup push up bras.. with a little silicone pushup padding.... I'm not quite to where I want but I will get there...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My girls are water balloons, and i don't mind them. I wrap them in runned pantyhose panties.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    I would agree with you Annaliese. Never had forms, gynecomastia is a blessing now. Luv the feeling of wearing bra and agree the feeling of material around and supporting them . Just lucky to be a B. ,,,,,Now if I only couldn't been lucky in the head of hair department.. ..lol Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Gee Karren, I have been a fan of yours since time immemorial. Your so Hot I dare not....say anymore. I actually love you! I mean really Do! Or I mean Did! Fell in love with you 1st eyes on. Darling! (forget it pretend I didn't just Say that, Ok? (OHHH MG!!!)). Sigh...(my Dream.....).

Yeah Alice, I love how you refer to "THEM" as your "girls". Dunno why but that just about gets me off!!! OMG...I feel it....

OMG Aretha?! Geeze your so lucky! What I wouldn't Give to have gynecomastia!!! If I did I would try n make em lactate too. Now that would be AMAZING!!! OMG OMG OMG.... The ULTIMATE in feminine expression!!! Milk!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-01-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button . Saves sapce :)

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Huh? What? You have 36 to 38 NATURAL??? OMG I would DIE to have 36 let alone 38 B's? Geeze girl. To be in your place would make me feel WONDERFUL!!!! Your Amazing Kelli!!!!
    Although a 38B is bigger than a 36B in breast volume, the breast to torso ratio is the same. The numbered band size is based on the circumference of your torso (rib cage) right below your breasts it has nothing to do with the size of your breasts. It just means that you have a bigger torso in relation to your breasts. If you want a smaller dress size you won't get there by going from a 36B to a 38B. As I lost weight and muscle the circumference of my torso got smaller to the point that my band was loose. I was a 36A, tried a 34A but the cups were too small, tried a 34B and have been wearing that size since. The is also "sister sizes" which two bra sizes will fit the same breast. For example a 34B will have a smaller band but bigger cup then a 36A, with this difference you should fit both bras. Although it is not perfect for everyone, as I don't fit VS 36A anymore, but I fit their 34B. Also for sister sizes it is best to stay with in the same manufacture as every company has their own sizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    OMG Aretha?! Geeze your so lucky! What I wouldn't Give to have gynecomastia!!! If I did I would try n make em lactate too. Now that would be AMAZING!!! OMG OMG OMG.... The ULTIMATE in feminine expression!!! Milk!
    Maybe later in life having gynecomastia is alright, although GG's don't find it too attractive. But growing up with it and being called picked on for having breasts is not fun, something I would not wish on anyone.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 12-01-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Although a 38B is bigger than a 36B in breast volume, the breast to torso ratio is the same. sizes it is best to stay with in the same manufacture as every company has their own sizing....
    Gee Candice that was a 'fly by'...went right over my ditzy head honey. I can tell your very measuremental, very scientific mathematical. Like OMG... I like Totally respect that about you but...dont xpect Me to understand it. K? However, girls like you I totally fall for. So smart. Learned. Pretty to boot. Gosh...I'm actually glad your not from around here. Fall for you in a New York Minute. Whoever said intellectual is sexy was Right! Awww...your in a word: Precious!

annaliese,
    me too. but I've been on estrogen and I got my own. 48a close to a 48b. they are amazing and feel better than the forms. the forms did there job until know.

If I had enough to fill out a B cup. I'd certainly ditch the forms too!

"Real" breasts would be nice, but not in male mode and not if you have to go shirtless. My chest isn't flat, but wothout forms, I'm less than an "AA" so forms are necessary to look and feel like a woman. I have rather expensive forms that feel like part of me once they warm up. Size 44 C.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I agree Annaliese. I do not wear forms. I have nothing against them, I just prefer the feeling of my bra against my natural skin. I don't look bad in my 42A bra (and boy are they hard to find) and enjoy the contact of the material. I was kind of worried that I was alone in feeling this way so thanks for the posting. I should also note that this has helped with my wife's acceptance. She is small breasted and I always promised her that I would not have bigger boobs than she does.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead