Thread: breastform position

breastform position

OK, i have had breastforms for a few months now... i always wear them with a full coverage bra with a little or no padding... when i wear the bras with no padding i notice the nipples are crooked and all together things just dont look right... is there a certain way they should be set in the bra, is there things i should be looking for that stand out on how to position them?

Thanks

are the forms sized to fit the bras you have, and/ or vice versa? do the forms have a triangular shape? are the bra straps adjusted properly? these are only a few things that come to mind right off the top of my head.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have lots of experience with forms sitting too far out, too far in, and miss aligned. But I don't even know what, "crooked nipples' r?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm going to guess that you have a cheap set of breast forms, probbably from ebay. Real women's breasts are not just "cones", they are different left to right and top to bottom.

Your best bet is to retire them and buy a pair of asymetrical forms. These are designed like real breasts and extend partially under the arms like real breasts do.

Other than that, experiment with your forms and see if you can make them look right. You could also try something that covers the nipples so it won't matter if they are pointing the wrong way. There are products for real women to hide protruding nipples.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Establish the type of forms you have, by looking on one of the breastform websites.
    Then come back and explain what you mean by crooked nipples.
    I assume you mean not level across the bust.
    That would be a bra strap adjustment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think most, at least a lot, of CDs usually wear their boobs too high up. I mean they have the straps of their bras too short. If you look at most GGs, their breasts sit lower. I don't mean down at their navel, but lower. Usually the ones with the higher breasts are the ones with firm silicon implants.

I agree with last post about the breast being to high on the chest. Many women's breast are quite low. We all seam to like big gaint tits but smaller breast really look better and a lot more natural. The bra is very important. A nice quality pair of forms really makes the difference. It's very hard to get the right bra. Most women do not wear the correct bra size. My wife got a bra fitting in London once from the same woman that fits the queen. (cost a bunch $$$$$). My wife was way off on her size. The correct bra size did wonders for her look. (worth the oh money).

B and C cup forms should as a general rule sit on your chest so that the bottom of the form is aligned with the bottom of your bicep. Larger cup sizes should be lower. A cups can be a tad higher.