Thread: My story

My story

Hi, I started crossdressing at a young age. I really remember but I think it was 6 or 7. Don't know what brought it on, maybe it was the guys on You Can't do that on Television crossdressing. Was caught by my mom once when I was a kid, but didn't really say anything about it. I've opened up to her about my crossdressing recently, she was very supportive. I have always told my girlfriends about my crossdressing once I knew we were serious. Now I'm married, my wife knows about my crossdressing. She doesn't like it when I dress, but allows me to dress to sleep every once and a while. I have gone out when fully dressed, but unfortunately by myself. Still I am very grateful of my wife for accepting me as I am. Thanks for listening.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Mags,

Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear you have a supportive wife. This is a great place to share, learn and support one another.

Hugs

Isha

Good to have you here Mags. You are lucky to have a supportive wife. She must understand that it is important to you even if she does not wish to participate, you were on the money by revealing your CDing prior to marriage. Most of the problems occur when it is kept hidden.
    Good Luck and welcome
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Mags,
    A similar story to many others, stay good stay careful and look after your wife, things may improve with time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You are not alone Mags. So many here have similar life's experiences and SO situations. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Robin

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Mags nice to have you here.

Sounds a lot like me... except for the semi supportive wife.... and being able to dress at home... and getting caught.... fine... we started at the same time..... Anyway... welcome!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Hi Mags. Being honest and up front was definitely the right thing to do. While it doesn't make things perfect as you know, it does mean that you start from a base of honesty and the value of that cannot be measured. Welcome!

My story is fairly similar too. Nice to have you here.
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

Follow your dream.
    Welcome. Acceptance from the wife can improve over time as long as you don't overdo it. My wife was lukewarm for many many years. I know I pink fogged her several times and freaked her out. With time I learnt and we've found a good balance and she has slowly accepted. The fact that I treat her like a princess doesn't hurt the situation either.

Just being open and honest is a huge plus!

Hi Mags, great to have you join us. I'm pretty new and finding this a wonderful place to learn and grow.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful support

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum. I too am quite new here, but I have found it to be a very warm, welcoming place.

And BTW, good for you for always being upfront about your cross dressing and letting your SOs know what you like to do.