Thread: House To Myself For 12 Days

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar

House To Myself For 12 Days

So I now have the house to myself for the next 12 days, I purged a few years ago, and slowly been getting my girlie things back. Figured this time around I am going to try to do everything right. So I decided to start with hair and makeup. Will be spending the next few days getting my makeup skills back, not dressing...it is too cold for anything I would truly want to wear anyway. Instead I am going to work on my makeup skills foundation, contours, highlights, I am also going to give my first attempt at covering my eyebrows and drawing them on. I want to take my makeup skills to the next level. Got some shoes coming too this week...looking forward to that as well. Clothes for me this time around is an afterthought....and the easy part. Whats important right now is creating a beautiful femminine face while working to tone and shape my body into a more girly figure. I once was 5.10 and 135 pounds and I plan to get back to that, been on a crazy workout regiment for a month that has been helping me achieve that goal.One step at a time...and this week I will start that journey

Darlin,
    Best Wishes & have a great time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Adriana,
    Good luck with your makeup skills. Maybe you could share some tips when you are done.
    Dana M

Who are you hiding from? Parents? Wife? Children?

You will have a hard time covering up all the evidence when folks get back. A makeup smudge or lipstick on a cup, a hair from a wig, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I live with mom...which is not great but I hid it for years from her and yes...those wig hairs you have to be very carefull with. Lucily my sister, who is over often when my mother is away has long hair and it sheds around the house so it can pass as hers..same color too ! And the lipstick smudges...oh yes...forgot about them...not to mention powder on your clothes, or foundation on your towel!!!

Lucky old you, Adriana having a whole 12 days to do your CD thing. I can only manage to snatch the odd day and then I must patrol the house very carefully to remove all the 'evidence' before the gestapo return.

M.

The weight loss and conditioning regimen needs to be kept up continuously and not with a lot of vigor either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I cannot tell you how much i would like to have acouple pf days for that the most i get is a couple of jours here or there mostly when wife is there sleeping she works nights and kids are at school.