Thread: Special Friend!

Special Friend!

I had a wonderful few days out in San Francisco with a GG friend of mine. She flew in for Thanksgiving and we got to go out together in the city twice. I have been out to her since right after I told my wife. This was the first time she had been with me as Suzanne.

Friday night my friend, Kim and my wife and I went out. I went to my 12 step meeting where they only know me as Suzanne. My wife and Kim had coffee while I was there. Then we met Allie and Rachael from this forum for dinner. Of course it was great to be with a the girls and we had a wonderful time.

Yesterday I got ready first thing in the morning. After my son went to school and I put on my skirt finished my makeup and we headed back to the city. We shopped and had lunch and finished the day in Chinatown. It was so sweet to be with my friend, just 2 girls having an adventure in the city. I can't really find the words to express the joy I felt walking arm and arm with her down the street. I am so blessed to be able to be out to so many friends and my loving wife!

Huge
    Suzanne

You are indeed very blessed!

Suzanne you are a very lucky person to have a wife that accepts this part of you so freely. You are also very lucky to have friends that accept this part of you so freely. Enjoy these times with your wife and your friends. Make sure to let your wife know how much you love her, appreciate her, and appreciate everything she does for you.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Good for you, girlfriend. We need to catch up. I will call you Thursday.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Hello im new and find it inspirational to see someone has such a good situation as you you are a lucky lucky girl

Welcome to the forum! You are right I am lucky! But I had to take those steps to get here. There were no guaranties that my wife or friends would be this way. I think they were already in place for me when I was ready. I am a very open accepting person and I had chosen or been provided with those kind of people in my life. This forum gave me the inspiration to imagine a different life, one that is more honest and authentic! That is not to say anyone has to take that plunge. It has made my life better and I am so happy!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Miriam
    If your wife is like mine, she probably enjoys just having another woman with whom she can share freely about your CDing. In that way having your friend in both your lives can be a great benefit to both of you.

Miriam

It's always a pleasure to read a success story. Thanks for sharing and giving us hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriam-J View Post
    If your wife is like mine, she probably enjoys just having another woman with whom she can share freely about your CDing. In that way having your friend in both your lives can be a great benefit to both of you.

Miriam
    It has been good that we both can share freely with many people in our lives about our journey through this. She also has met women from this forum and we are friends with a few of them. I cannot imagine how we would have faced all of this alone. Please know it has been difficult but rewarding. We are both really trying to love each other in a real way. I am sorry I seem to be rambling. I just never thought I would really face this and especially with my wife, friends and family.
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Suzanne,
    Life sounds good, I hope it continues for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is so awesome. While my wife is very supportive and getting more supportive as time goes on, I don't have any friends that know to hang out with. You are so lucky
    Jennifer