Thread: Shaving your legs -- Another Great Reason!

Shaving your legs -- Another Great Reason!

Well, since it's fall here in the southeastern U.S., I've started wearing sweat pants a lot around the house. It occurred to me that the static electricity issue might be less without all that leg hair -- and I was right!

It's shocking how much less shocking it is...

Stacy M.

Sweat pants... just like a GG. lol

I love the feel of my legs nice and smooth... it makes all my pants and yes, sweat pants feel sooooo much better.

Basically, like Dawn Gurl said. Of course, I only have my legs out when I'm around the house in private, but man...feels awesome.

Amen! I epilated on Monday and shaved today (to exfoliate and pick off any broken hairs). My legs are super smooth. But down here in Houston I pretty much wear shorts and flip flops. I am still surprised how many people don't notice, or don't care. It is super nice!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wear sweat pants every day. And, no one can tell if my legs r shaved or not. Including ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, how true that is. I wear panties to bed at night and after about 10 seconds I cannot tell the difference from boxers or tighty whities! I seem to be more interested in what I can see on the outside and if it works for me.

Shaved my legs for the first time last week. Hadn't thought about that one, but I'll add it to the list. Enjoying the smooth legs for so many reasons.

Several years ago before I started shaving my legs for the pleasure of dressing, I was plagued by ingrown hairs on my legs. They grew like tiny corkscrews under my skin and could be quite painful, especially when wearing jeans. A doctor I was seeing who happened to be a female general practitioner, suggested that shaving could eliminate the ingrown hairs on my legs. Being in the closet at the time and doing all the guy things I did, I balked at the idea of shaving my legs for fear of being ridiculed. After my journey from the closet into the feminine realm I began shaving my legs in earnest. I am now free from the ingrown hairs and can also enjoy the smoothness of pantyhose against my skin.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I like that static electricity excuse! But if that fails you can always use me excuse! 'Cause they have hair on them!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I discovered that on training Muai-Thay is a good excuse for shaving your arms and legs hair, due the friction of shin hits to the punching bag can do a real pain. And its avoid ingrown of the hairs. Shaving the chest can be included too, to avoid friction when you are beaten. I donĀ“t know if you all girls aprove this method, but as a "Bad Girl" I use to train martial arts! ;-)

I go to the pool everyday and exercise for an hour. I can't imagine what it would be like having body hair and being in a chlorinated pool for that long. The only hair I have left is my eyebrows, and they pretty much have to be drawn in to even see them.

There are a million reasons in the Naked City, this has been one of them.
    The hairiest legs I have seen are on spiders.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.