Thread: Girl of my dreams?

Girl of my dreams?

I sometimes used to wonder this with regard to myself.If the woman I "create" when I'm en femme is the girl I've always dreamed about having. I've come to the conclusion that no, it's not that way. Actually my GF is the girl of my dreams, all I've ever wanted in a woman. The girl I become when en femme is actually the girl I would have become if I had been female at birth. While I was basically socialized more or less as a boy growing up, I had another secret socialization that was going on simultaneously carried through with by myself. I was prompting myself as a girl and putting myself through finishing school so to speak. It would not be until years later, however, that I would debut in public as my feminine self. This part is the actual female reflection of myself personified or more or less an avatar I invoke and use when desired or needed. This ensures the "best of both worlds" at my door step. We are only limited by our own imaginations when it comes to making our dreams a reality whatever they happen to be. So, are you the girl of your dreams?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm not even close to the "girl of my dreams."

She's younger, 80 - 100 pounds lighter, lean, lithe, athletic and really cute. An outdoors girl. Likely a bit of a tomboy. She enjoys a all the same activities as me; fly fishing, hiking, swimming and skiing. But she looks a LOT better doing those things!

Too many years in the weight room and my naturally large frame and facial features keep me from ever approximating her.

The girl of my dreams is required to love the girl I dream of being and vice-versa.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I guess I'm still trying to be the girl of my dreams! I call it ''work in progress''! The problem is that it will take another life time to perfect it! Until then I will go on being me!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well, unless I get so good at CDing that I look like Shania Twain, etc. then no, doesn't work for me. LOL.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes! No! Some of them I guess, Kate? First off, there's too many women for me recreate them all. Then, some have figures impossible for me to copy.

But, if u mean things other than appearance and sexual attractiveness? Absolutely not!

Sherry has my personality without my sense of humor. She bores me to tears in minutes if we have to sit down and discuss anything!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I may not be the girl of my dreams but I get satisfaction from what I can portray.
    That is important to me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.