Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like being a guy, but I love being a girl

I like being a guy, but I love being a girl

That about sums it up for me: I’m happy that I’m a man, and I could never give up the independence, earning power and “guy stuff” that are a big part of my life, but…I’m so much more content when I’m in female mode! Take today, for example: when I’m a guy, you’d have to drag me kicking and screaming to the mall, but when I’m a she, I love browsing the racks, trying things on, putting together the perfect outfit. And when the time comes to shapeshift back to him, the longer I’ve been her, the harder and harder it gets to go back. So I guess I like being a guy, but I love being a girl.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I think I could say the same as you, Cissy! So more power to you! (If I were still in California, I'd go shopping with you! )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I can relate to that, playing the white knight and fixing things. It's what I enjoy doing for a living. Dressing and going shopping is even move fun.

I'm getting a bit fedup with fixing my house, but still lots of work to replace the old plumbing, really need girl shoppimg time
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I guess that's why I enjoy being a red neck girl! I can do any ol' thing a guy can do! Maybe even better! Then I can go shopping!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Evveybody happy, happy, happy!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just got my girls in.. and have a new outfit to try to wear outside when I finally do it (not being Halloween). I lead quite the double life myself. I run my own website with several different video series going on at the same time on Youtube.. in guy form. and then I have my show with Alvina which at the moment I have 1 pilot episode in the can and up online. What I want to say is I can't wait to get out AS a female and just walk around town a bit and go into a store or two in full makeup and wearing my breast forms! Today was my first day off from work in a long while and I had to get some producing done on my TransFormers fan show so I didn't have much time to play as Alvina.. Now that I got a good intro in the can and got an opening theme for TransFanatix, I can take TODAY when I get up from sleeping, and just BE Alvina for a bit. I got pictures to take of my new outfit too, and I got a top to show off with a NEW skirt I just got that you all have not seen yet either. So there's a lot to look forward to.. and all in all, I LOVE BEING A GIRL TOO!
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

I totally agree with you. IMHO I believe everyone has masculine and feminine components but society's rules about norms prevents us from feeling free to express them.

id would say more that ive settled for my male side, felt society wouldn't let me enjoy the female side, just recently loving the female me...wish i were younger either way...
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

For me it is okay being a guy, just love being a girl.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If it was just about me I would be a girl. I love being in the world as a woman. However, I have made commitments based on being a man. I love my wife and children and at this time that would hurt them. So I am doing my best to make them happy and to be authentic as a person. It's not easy to keep that balance and I fail sometimes but I keep trying! I am very blessed with an understanding wife and many supportive friends.
    Suzanne

I love being me in male or female mode. Since the female side of me is only 7+ years old versus the 60+ year old guy side, I tend to concentrate on the female side. Being so young as a woman wannabee I have a lot of catching up to do and a lot to learn and experiment with. That is so much fun.

I agree, I like myself as a man but I am much more relaxed and happy as a woman. It's so good to be able to experience both. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

So true. I'm the same way.

And besides, there's much more fun to be had with women's fashion! How many combinations of slacks and button up shirts can there be?

I couldn't agree with the OP more! I like my guy side and the things I do when in guy mode. But the wife says I tend to get to be a bit abrasive when my girl side doesn't get to come out in a while. I love the relaxed fun feeling I get when in girl mode. Girl time is definitely the the best!!

I like it too

In my case, yes there´s a lot of things I can do as a man. So I never experienced nothing better than the feeling of being a girl. And if I could, I'd love to be Roxelle all the day. A shame, in my country is not so easy on go out and go shopping as Roxelle! I envy you americans, well if there´s a place which is allowed go shopping with safe, I´ll do anything to go there, at least once! hihi

I feel the same way, I like being a guy but I love the release and rush I get when I go out dressed as a girl or just dress in general. I love how nicely you get treated when your dressed and the rules that don't apply anymore. I just feel that I can be more relaxed when dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne F View Post
    If it was just about me I would be a girl. I love being in the world as a woman. However, I have made commitments based on being a man. I love my wife and children and at this time that would hurt them. So I am doing my best to make them happy and to be authentic as a person. It's not easy to keep that balance and I fail sometimes but I keep trying! I am very blessed with an understanding wife and many supportive friends.
    Suzanne
    Oh I do agree, and sometimes I wish
    Just a guy with a love for tights (as we call them in the UK, aka pantyhose)

I feel the same way, I talked to my therapist about this. She asked if I felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. I told her if you had asked me at a young age I would have said yes. Now I like my male side and I have embraced my female side so for the first time in my life I feel like my two sides have come together.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Amen Windycissy!

When in guy mode, one of my great enjoyments is riding my motorcycle. Since I don't like wearing pants in girl mode, the two shall never meet. I would have to say I like being in guy mode and enjoy it (as I enjoy my children and grandchildren!) but I also love being in girl mode. Could that also be because guys aren't allowed to 'love' many things?

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Banned Read only
    Like Suzanne, if it were just about me, I'd be a girl. I find myself trying to make it all about me more and more, and i know that is extremely selfish. I think I get this way because I'm tired of being a guy, very tired. Being a typical alpha male absolutely wears me out, working all the time, trying to make sure everyone has what they need, leading this, that and the other. When my mind wanders over to the femme side, I find myself slowing down and enjoying life more. The confusion of this is almost overwhelming. But then the bell rings, the light comes on, the fog clears, and it starts all over again.

One of these days I hope I can leave the guy behind, don't know if that'll ever be possible; it's a nice dream.

For me being a man has it up side wihe family and friends but I feel so at peace when I am in girl mode. I thand god my wife is so accepting or I 'd be back having only a few things hiding them and dressing when alone. I do love being a girl.
    Angie

I got that bug too!