Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will you settle for?

Still new for this and haven't gone out dressed. Only underdressed outside - ph/stockings,panties,bra-ish (usually softer style genie bra w/o pads) (Still acquiring the 'parts' )
    But I would have to have all well done. No half-job.
    Maybe no hip add-ons right away...I dunno.
    I sure dang well better have good makeup figured out by then too
    (Sometimes I scare myself )
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

I do go out presenting as male but wearing some fem clothing. However if I will present as female I also go complete with wig makeup and clothing. Padding is not something I'm into although I'm "lucky" in that with the right undergarments and cutlets I can create some decent looking breasts. Of course the make up is more subtle during the day than if I"m going out at night.

I feel the same way...it's got to be fully dressed or I won't go out. I'm not trying to be a guy in girls clothes...it's so much more than that for me.
    I have to present how I feel and that is fully feminine.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't even go out to get the paper without make up and a wig. I am not happy this week because I have to wear slacks because the weather is -10.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,