Thread: Piling on the pounds

Piling on the pounds

OK, when you dress, how much weight do you put on? I was putting my things away after a short dressing session, everything into one bag and it was at this point I noticed just how heavy it was. Apart from the obvious, Bra, knickers, corset, dress(x2) and shoes there were the hip pads and forms.

It's the latter that really add to the total but it all adds up. Thank goodness they make those stilettos strong.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

My weight is only about 2lbs or 1 kilo more than my male mode.
    I do not wear hip pads.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear probably 5 pounds of jewelry.... and close to that in makeup....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Since I'm not out, I dress around the house and farm. Now with that said I dress very light actually. I love short skirts, hose, and tall heels. My tops are sexy also so they are light. Now the bra that holds my heavy forms is maybe the heaviest part of my dress. The closet that holds all the dresses and makeup bags and heels weighed together would break your back if all on at one time...... Dressing sexy or as some say ****ty is just my style most of the time... Just me I guess.....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My silicone suit alone weighs 10 pounds. Add 3 or 4 more for forms. My foam hip/butt pads weigh next to nothing.

My entire collection? I have maybe 10 trash bags and 4 boxes of shoes, purses, and accessories at home. My clothes fill a storage room at work. All together? You'd need a big forklift to lift it all at once!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

lol... I hadn't thought about the mass as much as the layers of "gear" to create a feminine physique. There are times I feel like trussed chicken.

Doesn't matter really as it all helps me to lose Lbs. when I dance it off at the club.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I've never really compared my weight from male to female, so as curiosity killed the cat I gave it a go. All weights are with in about 10mins.

Male mode - Sports bra, boxers, t-shirt, jeans = 136.5lbs
    Male mode - Above^ + Skate shoes = 138.2lbs
    Female mode - Wig, Non padded bra, hip huger panties, t-shirt, jeans - 136.4lbs
    Female mode - above^ + flats = 136.7lbs
    Female mode - Above^ + 4" pumps = 137.4lbs
    Female mode - wig, Strapless push up bra, thong, LBD, 4" pumps = 137.2lbs

I tried to keep things even for a good comparison, non-padded bra to one of my regular minimizing sports bras, a pair of panties with the most material to boxers, and a full non low cut t-shirt to a regular guys t-shirt. I surprised that I weigh .8lbs less in heels compared to my regular guy shoes, I thought it was gonna be closer then that.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 12-04-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Forgot my wig

Candice,
    Where's the forms and hip pads. That's what really adds up.

I was just taken a back as to just how much I added to create to fem shape that I've worked.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Candice,
    Where's the forms and hip pads. That's what really adds up.

I was just taken a back as to just how much I added to create to fem shape that I've worked.
    I don't use hip pads or forms.