Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camming and video chat sites...........

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar

Camming and video chat sites...........

I have over the last year been visiting and camming on several of the video chat sites; the chatcity sites, and others. I searched this site for any recent threads on the subject and was unable to find anything except one closed thread from 3 years ago.....So I am curious if anyone here uses these sites, cams on these sites, etc ? ....I have had many pleasurable camming sessions and met many seemingly nice people and admirers. I always start out in a very nice outfit looking very much the classy lady and sometimes end up only in lingerie if the right admirer happens to peak my interest...I enjoy camming with other CDs preferably, but do enjoy fulfilling some guys fantasy on occasion.....just curious...am I alone ?
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

You are alone!!! Not!! I know some that really enjoy it and some others that really enjoy it as they get paid as well...Have fun with it as it is truly safe sex!lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

apparently I stand alone on this.......?

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Hi Madilyn,
    I use paltalk and have met alot of people and even got to meet a few in person as a result. The "adult" area has rooms you will find for cd/tg or whatever your into really. The basic service is free and you don't have to use your cam to be there either. and yes I love to cam up with friends when I'm there.

don't think i am ready to do that yet :\ i am kinda a private cross dresser. on the outside, i need to be the man i was meant to be as respect to my people - tribes and all.

I am not into it myself but I believe it is more prevalent in the United Kingdom.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do it from time to time. Usually if I but new clothes I'll crowd-test them lol.
    Facebook me if you like, just mention you're from here. : https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dawson.773124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I did chat roulette this summer, lots of crazy stuff on there. The fun part was sitting there silently, the in my normal male voice say "hey man what's up?" The reaction on guys faces was priceless. Lol

Bev, I think you are correct, the UK seems to be way ahead of us in so many ways when it comes to our favorite hobbies !!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I responded to all the CAMMING requests I get on Sherry's FB page, I'd never get any sleep.

Unfortunately, they're nearly all from CD's or men. So, there's nothing in it for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Clubsissy.com has a cam chat forum. Chatcity is more popular, but a lot of the CD gurls left that site when it was purchased by the big guys. It was great when it was a small operation, so many beautiful CD's there. I love to cam chat and I've made quite a few friends at Chatcity, but I don't go there nearly as much as I used to. Cam chatting can be really fun if you find other like-minded CD's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I am not into it myself but I believe it is more prevalent in the United Kingdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    Bev, I think you are correct, the UK seems to be way ahead of us in so many ways when it comes to our favorite hobbies !!
    Do we? I never new that!
    I don’t cam but Suzy does ‘cyber play’ It’s the most fun I have ever had online in my life. Its now bordering on a drug [giggles]

I have tried it for shits and giggles to see what kind of people I would meet and what kind of attention I would get, but ultimately it's not the kind of attention I'm looking for. There's a fine line between feeling flattered and being creeped out apparently.

Good for you Madilyn. There was a site called Lingerie Lovers that had a chat room and a room within it that allowed you to chat with just invited persons. I found it very enjoyable and like you would sometimes end up in lingerie only. The site went dark a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Do we? I never new that!
    I don’t cam but Suzy does ‘cyber play’ It’s the most fun I have ever had online in my life. Its now bordering on a drug [giggles]
    Suzy, Cyber play, do tell ?.....I do know the feeling you describe !

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Only too happy to 'tell'..........PM only though!!!!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-31-2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Julie Ma'am!
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahspinkdress View Post
    I do it from time to time. Usually if I but new clothes I'll crowd-test them lol.
    Totally the same here!

I go on video chat sites sometimes, not so much recently. But still I have had some of the naughtiest and most fun times I can recall on random cam chat sites

Not alone sis, I do it from time to time and love it!

Aspiring Member
    Madilyn, if we all looked as good as you do, probably more would play.
    I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenlovecd View Post
    Chatcity is more popular, but a lot of the CD gurls left that site when it was purchased by the big guys. It was great when it was a small operation, so many beautiful CD's there. I love to cam chat and I've made quite a few friends at Chatcity, but I don't go there nearly as much as I used to.
    I used to go on Chatcity quite a bit, but had to quit when my CD'ing had to take a hiatus for a couple of years. I recently looked into joining again and was shocked at the changes made to it, so I didn't keep the membership.

Paltalk is very nice and have aquired several new friends there.

Always nice to chat with others from different locations on this big planet.

If like send me a email and I can give you a few nice one.

Renee

I joined the chat city site so long ago that I still don't have to pay, but I didn't have a webcam until around 4 years ago. Camming has been quite a trip, getting to know others only to one day never see them again. I don't cam very often lately, but when I log on I recognize those that seem to almost live there. There's one CD that cams there that I got to know 4 years ago, but most old acquaintances are long gone.

There are also the men (or CDs) that want you to travel hundreds of miles to visit them and there are some men that have fake pics of beautiful women. Seeing others on cam is the only way to know for sure what they look like.

Chatcity got bought out or merged a couple of years ago which is when some members were so angry they never returned.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I haven't camed on one of those sites, but I did have a lady friend whom I did face time with two or three times. It was great. I was in boy mode. She doesn't know about Laura.

Banned Read only
    It's because we live closer together, we can see through each others windows, it may help if we know our neighbour doesn't sleep with a gun under their pillow!. No seriously it's probably because technology travels faster in a smaller country. I'm not into camming it's face to face or nothing, it's like my avatar I thought hard about it but the face you see is the face that's communicating with you. TERESA