Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camming and video chat sites...........

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I did it some 5 or 6 years ago and the creepers were enough to make me leave.
    I just don't like it when guys get nasty or really pushy.
    Made me see how women must feel to be thought of as just a piece of meat.To be honest it was a horrible feeling.

okay you bagged me...i've done it, but like tracii said most of the guys are jerks and pigs.
    i don't cam public for that reason. most don't even say hello first and just looking to get off!
    i keep my cam off until one of the half way decent guys
    say at least hi first...then if they peek my interest and are decent, i will turn my cam on in private.
    and i am always dressed nice, and i never get nasty as i have seen others do...and just chat!
    have made a couple of good friends too
    paula

Any suggestions for sites other than chat city?

I was once a chat city regular but it's seems that many of the CDs I met there over the years just aren't there as much anymore or at all.

I love to cam sometimes in cam4... I love the comments and attention as a sexy girl. You should do it more

I'll mention it again "PAL Talk" its free and there r rooms that u can find that are in the adult section under cd/tg, that are perv free. when the different rooms are open thier run by a moderator that boots those who don't abide by room rules. I have met alot of gr8 people who Ive been friendly with for years at this point. If u don't find a room u like u can make your own. gr8 way to kinda get out without leaving the house.

wow I have never tried these sites. I thought video chat sites were dead, it looks like they aren't!

I have used cam4 alot. I too love the attention. If anyone is rude or vulgar, I just block them. It has lead to chats with others on yahoo and I have gotten to know some nice people on there.

I use omegle but I don't do anything like that o.e
    I only use it to see if I get weird looks. If I get hit on I tell them i'm taken and move on.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Thank you to all who replied. You have made me aware of several other sites, so I will check some of them out. Also, some great cautions concerning pervs, of which I have ran into a few. But fr the most part my experiences on these sites have been positive and great fun. My suggestion to anyone who enjoys meeting "all kinds", enjoy receiving compliments, and enjoy meeting some really nice people as well, might consider some of the sites mentioned in this thread. Maybe we will see each other online one day!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

You don’t have to cam. I just cyber, I use the written word, my pictures [not all suitable for this site!] and the power of the mind and the imagination.
    I have been so busy today serving my masters that I have only just had time to get a bit to eat!

Just a little risqué for me. But hey if you enjoy it,why not.

There's the risk of the wife finding out, but the risk of SDTs is nil.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    just curious...am I alone ?
    You're never alone with the NSA! ;-)

I've been a member of Paltalk for 9 years and learned very quickly how to deal with fcktards, perverts, and rude men. Simply change your privacy controls so they cannot contact you. Mine are set to only friends I have added may PM or send me whispers. Anyone being rude in the rooms with their text is booted out very quickly by room owners and administrators. Spend the $59 a year so you have unlimited viewing of cams and make some nice friends, it's well worth the price.

See you there and be sure to say hi .

Kendra only 9 years? Thought it was longer that I know you. I have been using Paltalk since 1997. Have met many great people online (Kendra being one of them). I use paltalk all the time have no problems in general. As Kendra said just set your privacy controls. Works for me. Hugs Kendra xoxoxox
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

I recall this site had a link to a cam site at one time but I don't remember the name. We {SO and me} use to cam on AnyWebCam, gone now for a couple of years. We use to have a blast in so many ways. Jmeeting is very similar but long past the heyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I believe it is more prevalent in the United Kingdom.
    Not in my little corner of the UK it isn't! Live and let live and all that jazz, but it doesn't interest me in the slightest, either as a spectator or participant. If I'm honest, I find that kind of thing rather seedy...

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Thomas View Post
    Not in my little corner of the UK it isn't! Live and let live and all that jazz, but it doesn't interest me in the slightest, either as a spectator or participant. If I'm honest, I find that kind of thing rather seedy...
    What’s seedy to one person is just fun to another person. [me]

But we don’t want to be judgmental here do we now.

i have cammed with people but I never really have the courage to just start it up and find random people. Its funny i feel better going out dressed then i do over the cam :/

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    What’s seedy to one person is just fun to another person. [me]
    But we don’t want to be judgmental here do we now.
    Far it be for me to be judgemental, which is why i said "I find it seedy" and not "It is seedy". You carry on having your fun Suzy.